LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gonna bump into adult furry's sooner or later

Well bought my self a calico cats tail.Got it last week.I put it on my belt and been wearing it on my shortalls.Got to a point where it was just to tight so I said heck with it and pinned it on.I have been wearing it everywhere.Everyone who see's it loves it.And one heck of alot of people take my picture.A bunch have even taken there picture with me.Today I decided to wear my mask,paws,feet and tailto the Market Basket.Got there and the manager came out.He tapped me on the shoulder and then asked me if he could take a picture of me and him.Man that was a blast.Then he told me I was not the only one in the store as a furry.He told me to look down aile 14.And sure enough there where three teens.One girl had a fluffy white cats tail,one girl had fox ears and the boy had dogs floppy ears.Doggone it kids again.Just once I want to run into an adult furry.Sooner or later its GONNA  HAPPEN.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Lots of adult furries at conventions.

Heck I know that but there are others out there who like to walk around like im doing and just once i want to bump into someone.I wish I could afford to go to more then one convention a year

38 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

Heck I know that but there are others out there who like to walk around like im doing and just once i want to bump into someone.I wish I could afford to go to more then one convention a year

I see a lot of this on Twitter -- but no idea how they arrange to meet up - other than the obvious that they already knew each other enough to communicate directly via email/text/phone/etc.   As far as Twitter, you can browse threads without signing up.  If you search for #FursuitFriday you'll get quite a few postings (new ones every Friday in fact... ?).   As I come across those that interest me, I check out the profile and make note of those that are regionally close.  I am signed up there, so there's a way to save those onto a custom list.