LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dependency

Obviously you're still afraid of mishaps. That I can understand, especially in public.

Maybe you can regain your confidence in your own abilities by slowly trying to wean off diapers at night? I might cost you a few sleepless nights, but it would help you building up to not wearing during the daytime...

I guess my original post was lost in the move. No problem, it is a moot point anyway. The other day my urinary incontinence came back. So I am once again completely urinary incontinent.

Yes, I was wearing a diaper at the time. I was in Borders when I realized what was happening. My first reaction was panic because I didn't realize I was wearing a diaper but I was.

From here on out, I will wear a diaper even if the incontinence clears up for at least a couple of months. I don't think I was anxious without a diaper because of a fear of an accident. However, because of the anxious feelings and the real possibility that my incontinence will be permanent, I will continue to wear until I'm completely sure I don't need to.

Afterwards, I realized that I should have known it was going to happen. It had been hours since I had to go and I could feel the pressure but had no urge to pee. As usual, the moment I felt that I had to pee, I did. Had I not been wearing a diaper, it would have caused quite a problem. I would have instantly soaked my shorts and I'm not talking about a few drops of pee on the carpet, it would have poured from my shorts. It would have been as if I just decided to pee in the middle of the business section. If I tried to run across the store to the restroom, I would have trailed urine across the store. Quite possibly getting it on more than just the floor. As I thought about this in my truck, I realized that I can't take that chance again.

[quote name='ThomasInWVa' date='Jul 28 2007,

It had been hours since I had to go and I could feel the pressure but had no urge to pee. As usual, the moment I felt that I had to pee, I did. I can't take that chance again.