LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pantomime

Joe spoke teasingly, "I'm going to get all rapey rape in your bum-bum."

Gary squealed before replying, "No, please, don't get all rapey rape in my bum-bum."

Joe contemptuously sneered at him, then promised, "After that, I'm going to cummy-cum-cums in your bum-bum."

Gary frowned. "No please," he begged, "don't cummy-cum-cums in my bum-bum."

Joe smiled and added, "Then before I withdraw, I'm going to go weewee in your bum-bum."

Gary's eyes went wide. "Oh!" he said in surprise, "No, please, don't go weewee in my bum-bum."

Joe grinned at the surprise. "Next, I'm going to diapey diaper your leaking bum-bum."

Gary winced. "No please, don't diapey diaper my leaking bum-bum."

Joe ignored him, and reached into his bag, pulling out a wooden paddle. "You'll want the padding when I spanky-spank until you poopy-poop in your diapey diaper."

Gary shivered at that, but his penis shot up, betraying his excitement at the thought. Nonetheless he played his role, "No please, don't spanky-spank until I poopy-poop in my diapey diaper."

Joe dropped out of character, looked at Gary and asked, "Why do I get the feeling you say 'no' when you mean 'yes'."

Gary blushed, and responded also out of character. "You're right. I guess I just don't want to admit that I want everything you're planning to do to me. But please, continue.. what else do you have in mind?"

"Well," said Joe, pulling shears out of his bag, "first I'm going to snippy snip your winky winky."

"NO!" screamed Gary, tugging at the bonds holding him spreadeagle. He didn't repeat the sentence this time, begging instead, "No, please, no."

"Aww," said Joe, "It's so sweet when you're too ashamed to admit your desires." As he advanced on Gary, opening and closing the shears to make an audible snipping sound, he added quietly to himself, "I always wanted a baby girl."

I watched through the one-way glass. Finally my revenge on Gary would be complete, his mockery of my incontinence avenged, and Joe had even paid me for finding him a new slave. I picked up my glass of wine and sat back to enjoy the show.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1