LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Hall of Fame.

On 7/2/2022 at 2:13 AM, Elfy said:

I would have to put Cuddlz nappies in there. For a long time they were literally the ONLY ABDL nappy for us peeps in the UK (maybe Europe as well) unless you wanted to spend literally hundreds on shipping from America. They kept many of us going in a lean time!

I would also put the original plastic-backed Tena Slip nappies. The best all-round nappy of it's time until they decided to ruin it and go entirely cloth-backed (and not a good cloth back like Little Kingz, a crappy one where the padding bunches and splits very easily.)

I'd put DailyDiapers in there. I missed DPF when it was at its peak but DailyDiapers was and is a big active website that has outlasted most others. A testament to DailyDi. I joined this place when I was 18 and I'm going to be 34 this year and through ups and downs it has always been here.

Tena still do plastic backed they are called tena slip active fit you get them in plus maxi and ultima but not in super.

The cloth back tena are called pro skin you get them in plus super maxi and ultima.

tena-slip-active-fit-maxi-plastic-front-1000x1000.jpg

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Elfy said:

I know you can get those but they aren't the same as the old Maxi

@ElfyI agree with you 100%! the old tena are far better! shame they got discontinued.
were quite similar am from the uk ive been a DL since I was 17 and am turning 34 in December this year.what would your medical go to nappy be now?

• Like 1

@diapered charles

Any ABDL Hall of Fame would not be complete without the two people who came up with the idea for disposable diapers. Marion Donovan was the woman who invented the boater, and a way for mothers to keep their kids dry. When the boater did not sell very well, or when the men of the era decided that miss Donovan was not someone they wanted to deal with, in came Vic Mills who was the guy who invented Pampers diapers . Without these two individuals, diapers as we know it today , and I mean anyone from approximately 1960 onwards, would not have existed.

Cloth diapers have their place in history as well: they were the first diapers: and they did the job: I'm sure mothers back in that time had no choice but to use cloth because that was what was available. As women would enter the workforce, they didn't have as much time to be washing cloth diapers as often. Pampers would not exist without Miss Donovan and Mr Mills. No one would have the diapers they have today especially disposables without these two individuals.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@diapered charles

any ABDL Hall of Fame would not be complete without the two people who came up with the idea for disposable diapers. Marion Donovan was the woman who invented the boater, and away for mothers to keep their kids dry. When the boater did not sell very well, or when the men of the era decided that miss Donovan was not someone they wanted to deal with , in came Vic mills who was the guy who invented pampers diapers . Without these two individuals, diapers as we know it today , and I mean anyone from approximately 1960 onwards, would not have existed.

cloth diapers have their place in history as well: they were the first diapers: and they did the job: I'm sure mothers back in that time had no choice but to use cloth because that was what was available. As women would enter the workforce, they didn't have as much time to be washing cloth diapers as often. Hampers would not exist without miss Donovan and Mr mills. No one would have the diapers they have today especially disposables without these two individuals.

Brian

@~Brian~ well said without miss Donovan and Mr mills we all wouldn't be enjoying disposable diapers/nappies they deserve the top spot in the hall of fame.

Keep up the good work Brian!!

• Thanks 1