LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hannah isn't allowed to babysit anymore...

Hannah, a nineteen year old college freshman, was home for the holidays, enjoying the time away from exams and fraternities. She'd been babysitting for years, and when her mom told her a new family moved in when she was away, she was more than willing to pick up the shifts. See, Hannah liked to sneak the diapers or pull-ups of the kids she babysat, and use their bottles, pacifiers, and other miscellaneous items when their parents were away. 

It just so happened that Hannah was currently sitting on the floor in a very wet diaper and t-shirt, hair in pigtails, with a bottle of milk in front of her, unknowing that the mother of her charge was coming home early, and about to walk in the door any second now...

Misty Hughes was currently on her way home. Misty was a single mother she and her daughter gardenia had just moved into a new neighborhood as she was recently widowed. Misty adored her only child gardenia who was only 3 years old. With her daughter being so young and her needing to work to fill the void she needed a babysitter and was soon enough introduced to Hannah. She heard Hannah was great with kids and decided to go ahead and hire her for the evening but her job let her out early since all the work was already complete. She parked her car in the driveway and made her way to the door easily opening it. As she opened the door she was surprised by the sight of her supposed babysitter sitting on the floor on a well used diaper bottle of milk on the floor.

” what is going on here” Misty asked hands on her hips and looking down at hannah

The creaking of the door and sudden outburst caused Hannah to jump, knocking the bottle of milk completely over, the front of her diaper stained a darker yellow than a moment ago. 

Reaching down, she did her best to cover her diaper from her boss, her cheeks blushing a bright crimson red. "M-Miss Hughes, why are you back so early? I um..  thought you worked late into the night." 

misty watched the young girls reaction and while she was still wondering what was going on she did think Hannah was a bit cute.

” well i was supposed to but we got everything finished early so they let us out. Now how about we talk about what’s going on” she said taking a seat on the couch. There wasn’t any crying so she guess gardenia was ok for now

Hannah nodded meekly in response. She had an excuse ready, so with a deep breath, she took a seat on the couch, not paying attention to the leaking diaper or anything. 

"Gardenia wanted to play house. She insisted I be the baby. And she wanted me to wear one of her diapers. It was all just for fun. I guess I just... forgot to take it off?" Her voice softened as bit as her confidence faded. "You scared me so much I peed my pants! Yeah! That's it!"

“ oh did she now” Misty said letting out a giggle and letting Hannah go on.” Well I’m sorry i scared you but i guess it’s a good thing you had your diaper on” she said before standing up.” Honey those diapers have wetness indicators you were wet before i startled you and your leaking now.”

She said pointing to the little droplets on the floor from where she was sitting.” now let’s try this again what’s going on here” she asked