LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I don't know if this is true, but I heard that a woman who has lactated before can lactate again with a little suction. Maybe you will get a tasty treat if you keep nursing from her breast the way you have been ;)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norma was over at my house tonight for dinner and a movie. After my wife and I got the kids down for bed, and before we started the movie, Norma changed my diaper, into a fresh Tena Ultra. Norma did the diaper changing, but my wife stood right there and handed her the wipes and powder during the changing! :D

I had a couple of beers during the movie (Gone Baby Gone), so I was definitely wet when the movie was over. After we turned the movie off, Norma asked me if I would be over to her house in the morning. I said, "Yeah, ....it's just the normal plan right?" She said, "Yep." We all chit-chatted awhile in the living room.

Before she left, she asked, "Do you need a diaper change before I go?" I said, "Uh, yeah, I'm wet again." We all went back to the bedroom and I got out the wipes and powder from the top dresser drawer. My wife went into the bathroom. I handed the supplies to Norma and then I opened the bottom drawer to get a cloth diaper. My wife emerged from the bathroom and stood by the bathroom door brushing her teeth and watched me get out a thick white cloth diaper, 4 pins, and some green plastic pants. I turned around and set these items on the floor next to where Norma was kneeling on the floor. I sat down and laid back on the floor. I looked over and my wife was still watching me from the bathroom. Norma unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants, revealing my wet diaper. I lifted my rear and she pulled my pants down my thighs and then off of my feet. She then unfastened the tapes on my diaper. She rolled the front inward and then pulled the diaper out from under me and rolled it closed. She used a couple of wipes to clean me up, and then she grabbed the cloth diaper and unfolded it. I lifted my rear again and she pushed the cloth diaper under me. She got it situated, and then grabbed the baby powder and dusted my crotch. I could hear my wife spitting toothpaste and the running water in the bathroom. Norma pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs and started fastening the diaper pins. One, two, three, and four tight pins made the cloth diaper a nice snug fit. Norma shook out the pastic pants and slipped them over my feet. I lifted my rear again and Norma pulled the plastic pants over my diaper and made sure they fit good. She said, "OK kiddo, there you go." I said, "Thanks."

Norma got up, picking up the used wet diaper, and went to the bathroom door, where my wife was just finishing brushing her teeth. Norma was holding the wet diaper and said, "Well honey, I'm going to go home now." My wife said OK, and I said goodbye and then Norma walked out to the kitchen. I was just in a cloth diaper, plastic pants, and T-shirt, and I followed her to the kitchen. She tossed the diaper in the kitchen trash (I would later move it to the garage trash can) and then grabbed her purse and left.

When I went back to the bedroom, my wife said, "Don't you look cute." I said, "Yeah, and it feels great too." Then I went into the bathroom and started getting my toothbrush ready. My wife came in and finished getting herself cleaned up too. She just climed into bed and I will be there in a moment.

I'll check in tomorrow and give you the report about tomorrow's escapades with Norma. B)

Your wife certainly seems to be more accepting than ever of your diaper wearing and changing, that is good stuff man!!! Your wife and Norma seems to have good diaper changing team work going on there. Looking forward to the next tale! Cheers! :beer:

Norma gave me the regular baby play time on Saturday. When I got there, she was still wearing her nighty pajamas, and I was wearing a wet cloth diaper that was the dry one she had pinned on me the night before. I told her I was wet, wearing the cloth diaper from last night. She changed me into a dry Tena Ultra and gave me a little finger poke suppository to, in her words "help clean me out."

Then she fed me breakfast, consisting of peach yogurt, and oatmeal with mashed banana. She fed me sufficently to get my chin messy and then she wiped my face. Then she got me on the boob. I nursed her left side for about three to four minutes, and then she had me switch sides and I nursed her right side for about the same time. I was really enjoying myself and then she said, "OK, that's enough for now" and she pulled back and lowered her pajama top. I got up and went to put my pants back on. I started to step into my pants, but before I got them on, I felt that melted suppository loosness and I easily pushed poop into my diaper. I think I grunted a bit because a moment later, Norma came in and said, "What's going on in here?" I must have been red in the face because the next words out of her mouth were, "Did baby make a poopy in his diaper?" I shamefully knodded my head in agreement.

She got a towel and laid it on the bed. She changed my poopy diaper and got me all cleaned up into a nice clean, fresh, Tena Ultra. She helped me get my pants on and told me to get my chores started. I worked for a couple of hours in the yard cleaning up. I had a water bottle with me and I drank the whole thing, but I didn't ever have to wet. Norma called me in a little before lunch time. I had to stop working and concentrate in order to finally wet my diaper. When I did get the pee started, it kept flowing and really soaked my diaper.

I went inside and I noticed that Norma had a lunchplate ready on the table. I sat down started to munch on lunch. I could feel the bulky wetness under my bum. Norma sat down at the table and we chatted a bit as I ate. When I had finished the plate of food, she asked, "Time for a change?" I said, "Uh hu." I followed her to the back bedroom and she changed my diaper. When she was done, she smiled and said, "OK, there you go...now my baby is all nice and dry." After that, I finished up outside and put my tools away.

I went home and helped my wife with cleaning chores. I asked my wife to help me change late in the afternoon (the kids were watching TV), but she said it wasn't a good time. She did help me with the pins of my cloth diaper before bed time though.

Well, its about time..... I have waited over 10 years to be changed and babied. My wife has always resisted and we did plenty of marriage counciling around the various issues. Norma has known I wore diapers for much of that time (from confidant discussions with my wife), but she has never offered to participate (except once - When Norma first found out about my diapers, she asked my wife if she could change my diaper - my wife said no). I started wearing again 24/7 about a year ago and my wife was semi-tolerant this time and I guess Norma just couldn't wait any more because one day I had to come home early for a change and she followed me into my room and changed me. Ever since then, it has been a whirlwind of diaper changes and baby play. Even my wife has warmed up to it and has changed me a few times and now regularly pins on my cloth diaper at nighttime. I know I am extremely lucky and in a rare situation, so I am milking it for all its worth (ha ha - literally).

Went to Norma's after work today. I was wet as usual and she changed me into a dry Tena Ultra. She said I needed to be shaved down there again and that she would do it for me next weekend. When she was changing me, I asked for "more lotion" and she delivered. She rubbed my pole a few good strokes and then powdered me up and taped the diaper closed. I asked for a mid-week nursing, but she said, "How about a beer instead." I took this as a NO and agreed to the beverage. We chatted for awhile and I drank my beer and then went home.

when my wife (then my girlfriend) found out about my interest in diapers -- by finding my diapers that I thought I had hidden well! -- she was so accepting and understanding, I just couldn't believe it. I had lived with my secret for years and had always been terrified of sharing my hidden side, I would never have told her voluntarily, and it blew my mind that she was so open and kind and accepting. this was nearly 20 years ago now, but I remember like it was yesterday. we went over to her apartment and she announced that she had to go shopping. she got out some paper and a pen, and said "so, what do we need to get at the store?" after listing a few things like milk and bread, she looks over at me and says: "and I think we need some Pampers, or should we get Luvs?" I stared, frozen, worrying she was making fun of me, but she wasn't. i stammered something about Pampers -- this was back when I made my own big baby-sized diapers by taping together several baby diapers -- and off we went to the store. i got such a rush, just being with her at the supermarket checkout, buying my diapers -- which I still remember, were size 5 Thick Pampers...

and then we went back to her place, and she says "can I help, or do you want to get ready by yourself?" again, I was unsure and awkward, but decided to seize this opportunity -- "I'll get started, then I'll need your help, OK?" "sure," she says. so I made my diaper -- and let me tell you, I was good at it, I had perfected my design & technique over 6-7 years, working with those wonderful plastic-backed Pampers and Luvs, with their heavenly feel and smell, using strong, clear packing tape, so the final big diaper didn't really look like 7 Pampers (or Luvs) taped together, but just like an extra-extra-extra large baby diaper... so, anyways, I made my diaper in the bathroom, then came back to the bedroom, kinda hiding it behind my back. this was the moment, i thought, the first time i've ever held my diaper with someone else in the room (although I'd secretly worn my diapers around other people before, I'd never let anyone else KNOW about -- or SEE! -- my diapers)

Nervously, I said: "ummm, so I need your help with, you know, getting dressed and all, so, uhhh, [blushing!] my diaper... umm, can you put my Pampers on me?" I shivered with pleasure, just saying those words, words I had imagined 1000 times but never thought I would say out loud! "of course, c'mere, let's get you ready for beddy bye!" first, she got herself ready, changing into her usual sleepwear of surgeon's pants -- and nothing else. i stripped down and lay on her bad -- which reeked of baby powder, her favorite scent (deodorant and a spray, perfume or eau de cologne or whatever you'd call it) -- and she put my Pampers diapers under me and pulled it very snugly into place, fastening it in place with the original Pampers tapes (I was proud of my design, the way I put my Pampers together you didn't need the packing tape to put it on, I could use the regular Pampers tapes). and then she was kneeling on either side of me, her generous, maternal breasts grazing my chest and face and, soon, pressing into my diapers, rubbing back and forth... and then she was just holding me and i was hugging her, holding on for dear life, so transported by this unbelievable fantasy come true I could barely tell if I was awake or dreaming, and it was just heavenly, the sense of total, absolute fulfillment and safety (and indescribable arousal, as well!)

we haven't repeated this too often over the years, as we soon came to the conclusion that diapers are solely my interest and do little for her -- of course, she's happy to indulge me, pamper me, if you will ;) -- but I don't want to be selfish about our sex life, so mostly I enjoy wearing diapers, and wetting my diapers of course, as a solo experience. but i am so happy that I have had the experience of being open and honest about who i really am, and having her diaper me, and sharing moments of passion with her while I'm wearing my diapers...

I know how frightening it can be to open up and share what has probably been a very closely-held secret life, but it really is worth it. if your partner cannot accept your baby personality, or your fascination with diapers (whichever applies -- i'm way more DL than AB myself), is that really who you want to have as a partner? if you cannot share who you really are, or who you are some of the time anyway, i'd say you have less than a full partnership. you may come to the conclusion, as I did, that wearing diapers and/or being an adult baby will not be a regular part of your lives together, but even if it is just on "special occasions," you just don't know how "special" those times really are, unless you try to find out. I hope all of you DO find out someday!

Wow...., Just Wow! My wife is being really supportive lately....

My computer is likely to take a crap soon, as I am having hardware problems. I just spent like 3 hours backing up all my files, pictures, videos, etc. on CD's, so I don't loose it all - like last time (same computer, different drive). This computer has been a lemon (Dell 4700) since day 2.

Anyway......So it was like 11:15pm and my wife turned off the TV and came into the computer room. She asked me if I was going to bed and I said that I needed to stay up and finish backing up the computer files, or risk loosing them. We have both had the computer crash on us and give the blue screen of death. Anyway, I was quite shocked when she said, "Well, let's change your diaper because I'm going to go to bed." My heart started racing and I said, "OK, let me get this next one started." She left the room and I quickly selected the next file folders and selected to burn the CD. The CD writing process has been taking about 4-5 minutes each for the full CD's, so I knew I had some time.

I went back to our bedroom and my wife was standing at my dresser getting a cloth diaper from the drawer. I said, "I can get that..." and she said, "It's Ok, I got it." I unbuckled my pants, dropped them, and sat down on the floor. She grabbed a diaper, pins, wipes, powder, and a pair of green plastic pants and set them on the floor next to me. She knealt down on the floor next to me and I laid back.

She unfastened the Tena Ultra velcro tapes on each side and rolled the diaper up. I lifted up and she pulled it out from under me and rolled it up the rest of the way and taped it closed. She used a wipe to clean up my dick and balls and I got a woody. She said, "He's happy tonight." I responded, "Yeah....your giving him some attention." She tucked the used wipe into the rolled up diaper and then grabbed the folded cloth diaper and unfolded it. I lifted up and she slipped the back of it under me. She adjusted the rear panels and a little in front and then she grabbed the bottle of baby powder. She sprinked some on my dick and into the middle of the diaper. I took a wiff and closed my eyes....I felt like I was in heaven. My wife pulled the front of the cloth diaper up between my legs and laid it on my abdomen. She grabbed a pin and then tugged the rear panel and pinned the side closed. She repeated for the other side and then asked, "Is that tight enough?" I opened my eyes and said, "Uh, yeah, I guess." She used one more pin on each side a little lower to get it a little tighter and give a good fit. When she was done, she said, "OK, there you go." I sat up and said, "Thanks hon." She responded with a, "Um humm". I stood up and slipped on the plastic pants while she put the wipes and powder away. I made sure the plastic pants were covering the diaper and then I grabbed the used diaper from the floor. She always wants me to throw my diapers in the garage trash can so she doesn't smell them. She watched me pick up the used diaper and said, "I'm going to bed." I said, "Ok, I'll be in in a little bit" and I walked out of the room and threw the diaper away.

I am so loving it. I also get to see Norma tomorrow morning (it's been a couple of days since I have been so busy).

So I woke up this morning dry, but needing to pee. I laid in bed and had to concentrate a bit, but soon the warm pee started flowing into my cloth diaper. I definitely gave it a good soaking and I could feel the warm wetness surround my crotch.

I laid there a bit until my wife started to stir. She turned over and said, "Hey." I said, "Morning" and got myself up out of bed. I slipped a pair of shorts over my wet diaper/plastic pants and put on a t-shirt and then went to the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth. When I was done, I put on my socks and shoes and then went over to the bed and kissed my wife goodbye. She laid in bed and I told her I would be back around noon.

On the way over to Norma's, I drank a bottle of orange juice to get my system going. I got to Norma's and when she opened the door, she was still in her nighty. She said, "Good morning" and I replied back the same. She said, "How are you this morning?" and I said, "Uh, wet." She smiled and said, "Well, let's change your diaper and then you can have breakfast." I smiled back and followed her to the back bedroom for a change.

She flipped on the light and went to the dresser. I slipped my shoes off and sat on the bed. Norma asked, "Do you want to wear a cloth diaper or disposable?" I said, "Uh, how'bout cloth today." She agreed and got out the supplies and set them on the bed. She is an expert diaper changer now and we have a good routine. She got the wet cloth diaper off, wiped me up, lotioned me, powdered me, and got me pinned into a fresh cloth diaper in just a few minutes. She slipped a pair of blue plastic pants over my feet and pulled them up over my diaper. She said, "OK, there you go kiddo." I sat up and Norma grabbed the used wet cloth diaper/plastic pants and my shorts and said, "I guess I'll wash these today." So I was stuck in just my diaper and t-shirt.

I followed Norma out of the room and she set the items on the washing machine. She said, "I'll start this a little later." She said, "Does my baby want some breakfast?" I said, "Sure." She opened the fridge and got out some yogurt. I sat down at the table and she brought over the yogurt and a banana and a bowl and spoon. She peeled the banana and broke it into smaller pieces in the bowl. Then she scooped some yogurt in the bowl and mashed it together. She fed me a few bites and stirred it up more. I finished this quickly and she asked me if I wanted some oatmeal or cereal, but I replied, "No." She asked if I wanted anything else and I said, "Uhm, .... maybe some nurse time." She smiled and said, "OK baby."

I followed her to the sofa and she sat down in the middle, adjusting her nighty. I sat to one side and started to lay my head in her lap, and saw her crotch. She lifted her nighty and I saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She grabbed her boob and guided it into my open mouth. I sucked on her nipple for a few moments and got a woody and could see that she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. After a couple of minutes, she had me change sides. I sucked on her other breast and I think Norma enjoyed it just as much as me. After a couple of minutes, she sat more upright and I broke suction. She said, "I think that's enough for now." I said, "Aw,....OK." I sat up and Norma pulled down her shirt. I looked at her crotch and I know she saw me looking at it, but she didn't say anything. She got up and went to her bathroom and I sat on the couch. I had to rub my diaper a bit because I was hard as a rock. Norma was in the bathroom for a few minutes and can only imagine if she did more than go to the toilet. I know I had to rub off a bit, and damn, if this goes any farther it'll be going all the way, but I don't want to go there because I don't want to get into more trouble than I'm already in.

She came out of her room and she had changed into her daywear. She looked at me on the couch and smiled and said, "OK kiddo, play time's over, it's time to get to work." I said, "OK" and got up. I was a little nervous about only wearing my diaper and plastic pants and t-shirt outside, but her backyard is very private so I am pretty sure that no one could see. I went and got my shoes and put them on. When I went outside, it was already warm outside, as it is supposed to be in the low 90's today. I started in the back with pulling some small weeds around her planting areas, but then started watering the plants as they looked a little wilted. I did lots of watering and eventually wet my diaper. I went inside and told her, "I'm wet again." She was surprised but said, "Well, let's get you changed again."

We went to the back bedroom and she changed my wet cloth diaper and put me into a dry Tena Ultra. I told her I needed my shorts to go into the front yard and she agreed. She gave me my shorts and she took the second wet cloth diaper to the laundry machine. She started the washing machine and got the cloth diapers ready for washing. I watched her for a moment and when she closed the lid I then went outside. I finished up my morning of work and went in at lunchtime. She had a plate with a PB&J, some carrots, and crackers. She also had a cold soda for me which was refreshing.

I finished lunch and then thanks and goodbye. When I got home, my wife said she needed to run a few errands and the kids are currently napping. Just giving you an update from my diapered life.

You know? One part of me thinks that the proper thing would be to tell your wife about your nursing-escapades, before things go beyond repair. Another shallow, guilty pleasure- loving part of me thinks that you have brought this forum some thrilling stories, and I would really like to see them being brought forth in the same manner as now. Personally, I would have felt I would have been cheating on my girlfriend, so to ever do a thing like you have going, would be a strict no-no from my perspective. But that is me, and you obviously get some deep needs fulfilled with Norma, that you don`t get with your wife. Cheers man, good luck with whatever conclusion you come to! :beer:

That's funny. To be so gullible ....

You know? One part of me thinks that the proper thing would be to tell your wife about your nursing-escapades, before things go beyond repair. Another shallow, guilty pleasure- loving part of me thinks that you have brought this forum some thrilling stories, and I would really like to see them being brought forth in the same manner as now. Personally, I would have felt I would have been cheating on my girlfriend, so to ever do a thing like you have going, would be a strict no-no from my perspective. But that is me, and you obviously get some deep needs fulfilled with Norma, that you don`t get with your wife. Cheers man, good luck with whatever conclusion you come to! :beer:

That's funny. To be so gullible ....

So what exactly were you referring to there, Herbie? To OKs wife being gullible for letting her mother change him, and not suspect anything else? To me saying that "one part of me thinks that the proper thing would be to tell your wife about your nursing-escapades, before things go beyond repair?" That the gullibility lies in believing in his stories? What exactly is your point? An elaboration is needed.

Been changed many times. It was an ex-partner of mine who got me into the scene and me and him just had some great times. The was also a girl i used to know who liked to be diapered but wouldn't play mommy, so i've done my fair share of changing too.

my daddy changes me... my favourite part is when i put my feet on his face and he gets all play angry but not real angry, then he lets me put powder hand prints omn his tee shirt

Damn, this thread almost dropped off the second page....Oh no's...

Anyway, things are still cruising as normal and everything is fine. B)

Middle of last week, I had a hershy squirt (truly unexpected) at work and had to run home to change. I called Norma, but she wasn't home. When I got home, my wife was home so I had a little explaining to do. Fortunately, she didn't make a big deal about it. And actually, a few days later, she came down with the same case of diareah as me.

Norma is still letting me suck boob, although she did say that we needed to cool things off a bit with the nursing. -_-

Last weekend, I had to take her another case of Tena Ultra's as she was getting very low on the supply. Also, she shaved me down there again. She uses a hair clipper, like the barber shop or a beard trimmer, and it gets it pretty close - although it does itch a bit for a couple of days. She likes it shaved because she says the wiping cleanup is easier, especially when there is poop in there. She keeps me diapered almost all the time, or at least anytime that I see her or ask her.

My wife still doesn't offer to change my disposables, but she does pin me in a cloth diaper most nights before bedtime. A few nights ago, I guess it was last Saturday night, I asked her to help me and she said something like, "Uh, how about not wearing a diaper to bed tonight?" That was her signal that she wanted to have sexual relations. So we did, and it was great (she likes a hair and back massage and then a hand rub and then I got on top for missionary). After we finished, we were laying in bed for awhile and she said, "So, do you think you should wear a diaper tonight?" I said, "Well, I don't have to... but hopefully I won't wet the bed." She thought about it for a moment and said, "Well, I guess you should." I took a deep breath and lay there for awhile and then finally got up and got the supplies from the dresser. She got up and put on her sweatpants and then helped pin the cloth diaper on me. After I got my plastic pants on, we got into bed and snuggled for awhile and then went to sleep.

I woke up dry, but as soon as I got up out of bed, I wet my diaper. I am always up before her, so when I got up I put on my sweatpants and grabbed the Sunday newspaper. When she came out to the kitchen in the moring she said, "Good morning." I said, "morning." She asked, "How'd you sleep?" I said, "Uh, fine." She asked, "Uh, how's your pad?" I looked at her funny because she usually doesn't ask me about it that way, but I said, "Wet." (hey, she didn't ask me when I wet it...) She acknowledged with a nod and then started to make a bowl of cereal. I changed into a Tena Ultra before the kids got up. I did a load of wash of a couple cloth diapers that day, but the day went normal just like any other.

Sorry to hear that Norma feels that it`s best to cool off with the nursing. But I just wondered; have you ever approached your wife with this idea? Ok, she doesn`t feel comfortable changing your nappies, but it may just happen that she would be positive to breastfeed you? You never know until you ask. :beer:

Sorry to hear that Norma feels that it`s best to cool off with the nursing. But I just wondered; have you ever approached your wife with this idea? Ok, she doesn`t feel comfortable changing your nappies, but it may just happen that she would be positive to breastfeed you? You never know until you ask. :beer:

I have suckled a bit with the wife during sex, but she doesn't like it much. She did let me breastfeed ONCE after we had our first kid, but she was so nervous and she couldn't stop laughing so it didn't last too long. Generally though, she doesn't like it. I would rather have her occassionally change my diaper anyway.

Norma changed me after work today. I was really wet and the diaper was soaked yellow front to back. She wiped me clean, powdered me up, and expertly taped me into a fresh Tena Ultra, and then sent me home. I'll be in this diaper until it is time to change into my cloth diaper for bedtime.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, been real busy with life.

Everything is fine with the wife and Norma and my diapered life. I have been wearing 24/7 for quite a while now and my wife is OK with it and hasn't brought up any 'issues' that we used to have regarding the diaper subject. I think her mom Norma must have convinced her that it is no big deal.

Well, on the the significant events of late....

A couple of days ago, Tuesday to be exact, I stopped at Taco Bell for lunch. I ordered a couple of burritos and a taco. I don't usually eat fast food for lunch, as I ususally make a small lunch at home before leaving for work. Well, my body let me know that it wasn't the usual sandwich. About 2 hours after eating the Bell, I got the runs and pooped my diaper. Runny poop expelled into the seat of the diaper for what seemed like an eternity, but it was probably only about 5 seconds. It was enough to fill up the bottom and back side of my diaper and the hot slurry really made a stink. A moment later, pee started flowing and warmed up the front of my diaper. I locked up the front of the shop and placed a call to Norma.

"Hello," she said. "Hi Norma, its me" I said. "Hi, hows it going?" she asked. I said, "Well... uh fine, but uh, I just had a diaper accident and was hoping I could come over." There was a silent pause for a moment, and then she said, "Well, yeah, I'll be here." I said with relief, "Oh good, I'll be over in a few minutes." She said, "OK" and then I hung up the phone.

I went out the back door and locked up the shop. When I got in the car, I could feel the slimy mess push up my butt crack. I drove over to Normas and went inside. "Hello" she said. "Hi" I said back. "What happened?" she asked as she walked from the kitchen over to where I was standing. I said, "I don't know, it was just all of a sudden and I couldn't hold it." She lifted the back of my shirt and tugged open the back of my pants. "Whew-we!" she said, "Let's get you cleaned up before you stink up the place." I followed her back to the guest bedroom and she grabbed a towel from the bathroom. I slipped off my shoes and she spread out a towel on the bed. I sat down and then laid back. I kinda felt some seepage in back and hoped that it didn't find its way out the top. She got the diaper changing supplies from the dresser and then set them on the bed next to me. She unbuckeled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and then wiggled them down my thighs and slipped my pants off my feet. She looked into my pants to inspect them for leakage and said, "Well, your pants still look clean." She carefully untapped my diaper and rolled the front inwards. She grabbed a wipe and braced herself for the mess. "Oh man," she said as she made the first pass with the wipe, "this is really messy." I looked down but didn't have a very good view of things and said, "That's why I called, because I couldn't deal with this at work; I don't even have any wipes there." Norma used numerous, no, many wipes to clean me up. I lifted my legs so she could get a good cleaning underneath, in the crack, and at the hole. She has a thing about getting her finger in there a little bit. She likes to stick her finger up there for the finger suppository thing, and she got her poke when she cleaned my backside. She pulled the messy diaper out from under me and rolled it up with the wipes inside. She tapped the dirty diaper closed and set it on the floor. I kept my legs up and she used another wipe as a 'final polish' on my back and cheeks.

She unfolded a fresh Tena Ultra and slipped it under me. Then she grabbed a tube of cream and spread it in my crack and under my balls. I started to get a woody and she said in a baby voice, "Ohw, baby feels better all nice and clean." I smiled and stared into her moderately low cut t-shirt at her jiggling boobs clevage. She grabbed the bottle of baby powder and sprinked some onto my crotch and into the seat of the diaper. I took a big wiff and could smell the sweet scent of the powder. She pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs, over my rod, and spread out the front diaper panels on my abdomen. She tugged on the rear diaper panels and taped the diaper closed. She said, "OK kiddo, there you go." I said, "Thanks, much better" and I sat up. Norma picked up the stinky diaper and walked out. I sat there for a moment in my diaper and then got up and pulled my pants back on, and then slippped my shoes on. I started to put the diaper supplies back in the dresser when Norma walked back in and said, "I'll do that silly." She caught me by surprise, but I said, "OK." I watched her put the supplies back in the dresser and when she was done she closed the drawer and asked, "Is everything OK?" I said sheepishly, "Oh yeah."

She looked at me funny and said, "That didn't sound very convincing." ... I didn't know what to say and just stood there for a moment. She said, "Come on, let's go sit down." I followed her down the hallway and she went over to the sofa. She turned on the T.V. and she sat down and patted her hand on her lap. I smiled and sat down next to her. She reached behind her back and unfasted her bra, and then wiggled her arm a little to get her bra off. She lifted her shirt exposing her breast and I laid my head in her lap. She guided her boob to my mouth and I sucked eagerly. She let me suckle on her for a good long time. I sucked and licked her nipple and sucked some more. I had a woody but it went untouched. She adjusted herself and I switched sides. I nursed her other side for just about as long as the first and it was wonderful. When my cheeks were tired, I finally let off and she stroked my hair for awhile, while her breasts dangled in front of my face. Finally she said, "Feel better now?" I said, "Uh hu." After another minute or so, she wanted to get up so I sat up and she got up. She went to her bedroom and I assume she put her bra back on.

When she came out, she said, "Well OK kiddo, I got your messy diaper cleaned up and you had a long breastfeeding. You better be getting back to work." I agreed and said, "Thanks, that feels alot better." She said, "Good." We said our goodbyes and I left to go back to the shop. Spent the rest of the day thinking about how great it was.

That night, my wife was feeling horney so I showered and didn't get a diaper on. We had sexual relations and I got a little breast play with her but she really prefers the finger job. Moby dick finally got to have some relief when I pounded her pussy for a good while until I came. I lasted longer than normal and she was really moaning. When we finished, we laid in bed for awhile enjoying the afterglow in the dark.

After awhile, I got up to toss the condom and wash my hands. She came into the bathroom after me and went to the bathroom. She was sitting on the pot and asked, "Did you get your diaper ready?" I said, "No, not yet." I finished washing my hands and then went to my dresser and got out a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants. I laid it out on the floor and sat down on it. When my wife finished washing her hands, she came over, knelt down, and helped me pin my cloth diaper on - 4 pins. I got up and slipped my blue plastic pants on and then climbed into bed. We snuggled for awhile and then fell asleep.

Woke up early and dry but immediately wet my diaper in bed. I love the warm trickle in the morning. When I got home from work that afternoon, there was a nice stack of washed cleaned cloth diapers and plastic pants in my dresser drawer. Norma takes care of the washing during her regualr morning babysitting session at my house.

Fast forward to today.... I saw Norma after work and she changed my wet Tena Ultra. Nothing extra special, but I am definitely living the good life when it comes to diapers and changes. I'm wearing 24/7 and never use the toilet for #1, but usually make it to the toilet for the #2s. I don't really have to worry about it though if I do have an accident, but Norma has to be available for a change. My wife will NOT change the #2 accidents (she knows Norma has changed my poopy, but not with regularity) and prefers just to pin the clean cloth diapers, however she has changed my wet diapers during the weekend. I usually only have to change my own diaper in the morning when getting ready for work, and if I need a wet diaper change during the day at work. Otherwise, Norma is keeping me diapered whenever I need it, and my wife takes care of the nighttime diaper pins.

What's starting to kill me is the cost of these diapers. I'm really feeling the pinch and have had to reduce my delivery schedule. Lucky I have 4 extra cases of Tena Ultras in the garage. But I may have to start wearing my cloth diaper more during the days to save some doe.

I'll keep you updated. Cheers. :D

Stopped by Norma's house on my way home from work today. Of course she changed my wet diaper and cleaned me up, powdered me, and taped me into a nice fresh Tena Ultra. We sat and talked for awhile and I had a beer. When I was getting ready to leave, she asked me, "Do you need another diaper change?" :huh: Unfortunately, I was still dry as the beer had not worked its way through my system yet, so I said, "Uh, no not yet." <_<

When I got home, the kids were wild and we played for awhile. We got them fed and then ready for bed. At some point, I wet my diaper because I realized my diaper was wet when I was reading them a story for bedtime. After we got them tucked in, we went to the kitchen and I asked my wife, "Babe, could you please help me with a change?" She said, "Uh, yeah." She followed me back to the bedroom and I got out the supplies from the dresser: a fresh Tena Ultra, wipes, and powder. I set them on the floor next to the bed and then dropped my pants, exposing my wet disposable diaper. I got down on the floor and laid down. She knelt down beside me and untapped my diaper and pulled it out from under me. She rolled the diaper up and tapped it closed and set it down on the floor next to my legs. She opened the package of wipes and wiped me clean. I got a woody as she cleaned me up and then she unfolded the fresh diaper. I lifted my rear and she sliipped the diaper under me and adjusted the rear side panels. Then she grabbed the powder and sprinkled some on my crotch and into the diaper. Then she pulled the diaper up between my legs and unfolded the front panels over my abdomen. She tugged on the rear panels and tapped the diaper closed. She checked the fit a bit and then she stood up. I said, "Thanks" and sat up. She said, "Uh hu. Feel better?" I said, "Yeah," and then she went into the bathroom and washed her hands. I got up and put my pants back on and then picked up the used wet diaper and took it out to the garage trash can.

When I came back inside, she was in the kitchen and asked me, "So, what's your plan tonight?" I said, "Uh, the usual....dinner, computer, TV..." She acknowledged and then continued her organizing. She was checking her calendar and I came into the office to give you this report. She is watching TV and I am here in my dry diaper.

I get to see Norma in the morning for my usual yardwork session, and I am hoping for some AB play. I will let you know how things go. Have a great weekend!

So I went over to Norma's in a wet cloth diaper this morning. When I went inside, I saw Norma was still in her nighty and she said, "Good morning. How are you today?" I said, "Uh, I'm wet." She said, "Well, let's go get your diaper changed young man." I said, "Ok, but..." I paused for a second and Norma said, "What?" I mustered up my courage and said, "Well... I really feel like being a baby today." She looked at me and said in a baby coey voice, "Aww, OK baby, I'll take care of you, come on." So I followed her back to her guest bedroom and watched her get out the diaper supplies. I sat down on the bed and she turned around and stuck a pacifier in my mouth. Then she unfastened my belt and pants and slipped them off while I sucked on the paci. She pulled down my plastic pants just enough to get the pins unfastened and then she pulled the plastic pants and diaper off.

She used a couple of wipes to clean me up down there and I got a stiffy. When I was all clean, she unfolded a fresh Tena Ultra and as I raised my legs up, she slipped it under me. Then she got a bottle of lotion from the dresser and squeezed some into her hand. She rubbed lotion on my abdomen, hips, and rod, and then I lifted up and she got more lotion for my butt cheeks and crack. She picked up the lotion to close the lid and I said in a murmur from under the paci, "Uh, more lotion please." She cracked a smile and squeezed some more into her hand. She went strait for my rod and gave me numerous well-gripped strokes. Damn it felt good and I wish she kept going, but she said, "Ok, that's enough lotion for now."

She capped the lotion bottle and then set it on the dresser. She was at the dresser for a moment and whens he turned back to me, she said, "Put your legs up" as she helped me raise my legs. A moment later I felt something poke at my hole and I gave a quick moan from under the pacifier. I think she must have wiggled her finger at least 4" up my bum hole. She said, "Well get you cleaned out today" and gave me a smile. She withdrew her finger and I lowered my legs as she used a wipe to clean her hand. Then she liberally sprinkled baby powder on my crotch and into the diaper. I took a deep wiff and closed my eyes. Norma tugged the front of the diaper up between my legs and up over my cock. The tugged on the rear diaper panels and then taped the side panels closed.

She turned to the dresser and opened a lower drawer. I sat up as she pulled out my light blue onesie. She unfolded it and slipped it over my head. She pulled it down over my abdomen and I laid back so she could snap the crotch. I had to lift up a bit so she could pull the back down into position, and it took a moment for her to snap all of the crotch snaps. She said, "OK, there you go. Let's go have some breakfast." I sat up and got off of the bed.

I followed her down the hallway and into the kitchen/dining area. I sat at the table and watched her get a yogurt from the fridge. She put it in a bowl and mixed in some sliced bananas. She came over and took the pacifier out of my mouth and started to feed me. She did the airplane spoon trick and gave me a few big bites so I was sure to slobber on my face. When she was done with the yogurt, she wiped my face and asked me if I wanted some oatmeal, but I said no. She asked me if I wanted anything else and I said, "Uh hu." She said, "What do you want?" I said, "Baby needs to breastfeed." She smiled and said, "OK." She walked over to the sofa and I followed. She sat down and I sat down next to her. She lifted her nightgown (she wasn't wearing any underwear) and I laid my head in her lap. She guided her boob into my mouth and I suckled on her eagerly. I sucked and licked and suctioned her nipple and generally had a great time with her breast flesh. I switched sides and started over. Well my new position apparently gave her enough room to manever her hand toward her crotch. As I was enjoying her boob, I could feel her hand bumping my shoulder. I contined to suck her nipple and I brought my own hand up to massage her breast at my mouth. I think this set her in motion because she contined to rub herself more intensely. I continued my thing and looked up at her and her eyes were closed. I contined to suction her nipple for another minute or so and then I heard her suck in a deep breath and then release a quiet moan. I slowed my breastfeeding and then after a moment I broke off. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. Neither one of us said a word for a moment and then I got up from her lap. She lowered her nighty and said, "Well, that was nice." She got up and went to her bedroom. I sat on the couch in my diaper and onesie and considered what had just happened. Not sure how to react, but it definitely raised the bar.

It was a bit awkward when she came back out, but I ended up getting my pants and shoes on and starting my yard work. I started by drinking plenty of water. I had forgotten about the suppository until about a half hour later when I felt something slimy start to ooze from my rear end. I gave a little push and a soft log quickly filled the back of my diaper. A little pee trickled out, but it wasn't much. I worked for a few more minutes, but there was a pretty big bulge back there and I thought it best to get a change. As I walked up the deck steps, I had a desire to sit on the bench to smoosh it down some. So I sat down and felt the poop squish up my crack and under my balls. Then I went inside and she said, "Is everything OK?" I said, "Uh...I had a little accident in my diaper." She looked stunned at first, but then she remembered the suppository. She said, "Oh, OK, let's go get you changed."

So I followed her back to the bedroom and I slipped off my shoes as she laid out a towel on the bedspread. I laid back and she popped a pacifier in my mouth. She fastened my belt and pants and pulled them off. She didn't flinch at the smell and she unsnapped my onesie. She unfastened my diaper and used several wipes to clean me up. She slipped a fresh diaper under me and powdered me up real good. She tapped the fresh diaper on me and resnapped my onesie. When I sat up she said, "Now about what happened earlier....you are not to say anything - ever - and it probaby won't happen again, understand." I knodded my head and said, "Uh hu." And then a though crossed my mind and I asked, "Does that mean no more breast feeding?" She said, "Uh no, but I'll be more careful." I got up and put my pants back on and then got my shoes on. She picked up the poopy diaper from the floor and walked it to the outside trash can. I went back outside to continue my chores.

I had wet my diaper sometime before lunch and was definitely wet at lunch time. When I came inside, I told her that I needed a diaper change, but she waited until after lunch to change me. She changed me into a dry Tena Ultra and sent me home.

I had to change myself mid-afternoon, but my wife did pin me into a thick cloth diaper early evening before watching TV.

That was quite an experience this morning and I'm still not sure how it is going to effect me. But for the record, I didn't do anything different as it was Norma who did it to herself - but I feel like a line was crossed and it may affect how things go in the future.

Anyways, until next time.

So my wife was pretty tired tonight and told me earlier that she wanted to go to bed early tonight. I was on the computer surfing the net and she came into the office and said, "Let's go change your diaper because I am going to bed." B)

We went back to the bedroom and took my pants off and laid down on the floor. She untapped me, wiped me clean, slipped the cloth diaper under me, powdered me, and pinned me into a thick Angel Fluff cloth diaper. She used 4 pins (two blue and two yellow) and helped me put a pair of green plastic pants on. :D

Lucky me.