LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nude incontinence - a failed experiment

As the title says, this didn't work out very well but not a complete failure. 

Backstory: My wife is from Hawaii and for years during the summer, she would wear only a sarong, this is just a cloth wrapped around the waist - similar to how you wrap a towel around your waist. Except that a sarong is usually a flower or Hawaiian style print. Yes, that means she would have her breasts exposed. Obviously this was inside the house in winter but also outside during summer. We live in a very rural area with no nearby neighbors. She grew up like this and its very normal for her and her family. 

Well a couple years ago, she just stopped wearing anything about the house and outside in the summer. Except sometimes, sandals.
Anyway, she has often tried to get me to go nude as well but that just isn't something I could do being urinary incontinent. In the evening,  outside I would  - sometimes, but it wasn't very often.

Well, I tried this for the last few weeks. It started a bit by accident. A sudden skin rash popped up and I decided to see if I could go without a diaper for a few days. My wife encouraged me to see if I could do it all summer. 

So we planned it out. She said she would clean up any drips on the floor. Indoor chairs were covered with pads. I started with a pad and towel on my office chair but that is not comfortable. A diaper will feel dry for hours, a pad immediately feels wet and stays that way. The same when putting a towel on it. Since my chair is just a mesh anyway, I tried nothing, just allowing urine to drain onto the concrete floor. 

My (new) home office is on an older enclosed porch area with a concrete floor. I moved out here in 2020. A few months ago, I noticed that there were a number of drains on the floor and a hose outlet. So when this experiment started, I made sure they worked, and changed the room around to get stuff off the floor so it could be hosed off. 

OK, so here I am, trying nude incontinence. Much was learned. For one, its not just a constant dribble. That is how it tends to happen when standing with some variability. But when I sit, I will drip a little at times but have quite large releases when I change position or just whenever. And this can be just a more moderate trickle that just flows out or a bit of a stronger stream / spray. The upshot is that my legs and feet will often get peed on. And once its on the floor, its a bit slippery and I'm constantly stepping in urine. 

The foot/urine problem was improved by wearing shower shoes during the day and putting down a towel as a floor mat before stepping into the kitchen.  The wife was really good about constantly cleaning the floors of any wet spots throughout the day. She would also clean around my chair as I worked at times. I would hose down the area (very gently!) a couple times a day.

Most evenings are spent outside. 

in many ways it was fun. Lots of fun marital activities. But the problem was that the porch area and other areas outside started to reek of strong urine. It takes a lot to clean that smell away and that can be worse. After a while it seems like you are working in a rest stop restroom - and in a way you are. Outside isn't much better. Any surface that gets urine on it must be scrubbed. Any grassy areas that get a lot will need t heavy hosing to dilute the odor as much as possible.

I have never been so annoyed having  incontinence in a very long while. 

So the nude incontinence in the house just doesn't work. When working inside, I'll be in diaper as usual. It feels a lot more comfortable for sure. 

But when mostly out door, I'll be ditching the diaper for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 7:02 AM, Dubious said:

Could try a jockstrap with a insert.

That would defeat the purpose of going nude. And I don't have any jockstraps. Never did like to wear them. 

I realize this is an AB/DL group so there may be more of an interest in staying in a diaper rather than getting out of one. Have having to wear diaper for about 20 years now, the idea of not having to wear is worth a shot. Not enough to try experimental spinal surgery of course!

The compromise is that when I'm indoors I wearing a diaper or absorbent underwear or pad in regular underwear. When outside, I'm in the buff.

Oh, except when I'm working or in the shop, at which point its the usual diaper regimen. But once I'm off and for weekends, We are mostly outdoors and nude.

What a wonderful idea, and how lovely that your wife encourages nudity around the house. I am an inco/ABDL and recently I had some nappy rash and decided to go nude, under the advice from my doctor, and I enjoyed every moment. My wife, unlike yours (jealous, me!!) is very vanilla and won’t even have sex mentioned about the house, so I covered up wearing just shorts. They were drenched in a half an hour!!! Personally I would just find something to eradicate the smell and otherwise live with the consequences.  Happy days.