LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon. Chapter 18 of this story has been released with Chapter 19 due soon. You will get access to early releases to all of my stories, access to exclusive stories and post and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you 

:)

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 17
As he walked towards the car, each of Mikey's heartbeats resonated in his chest like a drumbeat of mounting anxiety.

Hidden under his clothes, the nappy’s bulk was impossible to ignore. Its substantial presence felt like an intrusive companion, asserting itself against his skin with every move he made.

For years, he'd cultivated an image of relaxed confidence arrogance, effortlessly navigating social landscapes as if he were invincible.

But now, that self-assured persona felt like it was crumbling, replaced by a version of himself he hardly recognized.

Each step felt laborious, as though he were wading through a quicksand of dread and self-doubt. The world outside, once a stage for his bravado, now seemed a daunting expanse of potential embarrassment and shame.

When he finally reached the car, a brief glimmer of relief washed over Mikey. He had navigated the first hurdle without being seen by anyone.

But his moment of satisfaction vanished as quickly as it came. Alison steered him to sit in the backseat, flanked by Katie and Lucy.

Automatically, his hand moved toward the seatbelt, but Alison interrupted.

"Wait, let your sisters buckle you in."

The remark hit him like a ton of bricks. Not only was he in a nappy, but now he was also being denied the basic autonomy of securing his own seatbelt. 

Stripped even of this small adult prerogative, Mikey felt the scope of his autonomy shrinking by the second.

Sitting in his seat, Mikey felt a growing sense of impatience as he waited for the click of the seatbelt that never seemed to come. 

Across from him, Lucy and Katie locked eyes and smirked. The pause was intentional, a detail Alison had coordinated with them. 

By drawing out this simple act, they subtly underscored their own control over the situation, reminding him that things would proceed when they chose, not when he wished.

After what seemed like an eternity for Mikey, his youngest step-sister, Lucy, leaned across him to reach for the seatbelt.

With deliberate and slow movements, she clicked the belt into its latch, pulling it snug against him. She then humiliated him further by speaking to him like a little boy.

"There we go, Mikey's all safe and ready to go."

"Wait just a minute," Rosie said, swiveling around from the front passenger seat, her timing impeccably synchronized with the moment Mikey was strapped in.

"You'll need this, too," she announced, pulling a pacifier complete with a strap and clip from her purse. Mikey felt his heart sink.

He had begrudgingly accepted the humiliation of the nappy, comforting himself with the thought that it was relatively hidden. But a pacifier?

That was a whole new level of public embarrassment that would only serve to draw even more attention to him and the nappy’s bulky outline.

This was his line in the sand; he couldn't allow it to go any further.

But before he could even articulate his refusal, Rosie had already lodged the pacifier between his lips. Pinned between Katie and Lucy, their seatbelts securely fastened, he felt like a cornered animal.

In a knee-jerk reaction, he spat out the pacifier, his vocal protest following in a flurry of pent-up words. However, Alison silenced him almost instantly.

"Keep that in your mouth until you're told otherwise," she warned, her voice laced with an authority that brooked no argument.

Simultaneously, he heard the click of the car doors locking. A visceral sense of confinement washed over him. There would be no escape.

"If you behave, you won't have to use it in public. But if you make a scene, you'll keep it in for the entire shopping trip," Alison added, leaving Mikey grappling with the grim possibilities.

"Pick it up, it's on the floor then put it back in your mouth like a good boy," Alison instructed.

Reluctance weighed down his every movement as he leaned over to retrieve the fallen pacifier.

Holding it in his hand for a brief, rebellious moment, he finally capitulated, placing it back between his lips and beginning to suck.

The rubbery texture and infantile purpose made him cringe inwardly, but his step-sisters, Katie and Lucy, looked on in amused delight.

As if to seal his subjugation, Rosie reached around, took the strap attached to the pacifier, and clipped it to his shirt. "There we go. Now you won't lose your dum dums," she said, her voice dripping with patronizing sweetness.

Stuck there, between his giggling step-sisters with a pacifier strapped to his top, Mikey felt as if his previous life—a life of adult autonomy and casual coolness—was slipping further away with each passing second. The pacifier, though merely a small object, felt like a colossal emblem of his loss of control.

As the car smoothly merged into the flow of traffic, Mikey's stomach twisted with an increasing sense of dread. Each stoplight and passerby seemed like a potential spectator to his humiliation. Hunching in his seat, he tried to make himself as inconspicuous as possible.

What would happen if someone he knew were to spot him? How could he ever explain this away? The air inside the car seemed to thicken with tension, a palpable contrast to the steady whirl of the wheels on the asphalt below.

As they drove, the sun beat down relentlessly through the car windows, turning the enclosed space into a simmering furnace. Mikey felt the heat seep into his clothes, heightening the already uncomfortable sensation of the nappy he wore.

It clung to him, growing progressively warmer and more stifling with each passing minute under the sun's unyielding gaze.

Suddenly, he understood why parents might let their toddlers run around in just a nappy on hot days—wearing one in these conditions felt like an exercise in slow torture.

As the car turned into the supermarket parking lot, Mikey's eyes darted around, half-expecting to see a familiar face that would send his already fragile self-image into complete disarray. The notion of walking around in public while nappied had him teetering on the edge of full-blown panic.

"Can we park here?" Lucy asked inquisitively.

"Absolutely," Alison responded, steering the car toward a spot marked with the image of a baby in a stroller. "The sign might show a baby in a stroller, but Mikey's wearing nappies like a baby. So I think we're ok to use this spot."

Mikey tried to ignore the desperate attempt to humiliate him further.

The car slid smoothly into the designated space, and for a moment, Mikey felt like the earth had stopped rotating. Rosie then chimed in, " Maybe we could put Mikey in a stroller? Then no-one can argue!"

Mikey felt his heart sink to his stomach at the mere suggestion. An anxious gaze darted towards Alison, filled with trepidation for her reply.

But Alison dismissed the idea with a shake of her head, "I don't think we need to do that, do we Mikey? I imagine you wouldn't want the world to see you in a stroller as if you're an infant. Keep your behavior in check, act like the adult you're supposed to be, and there's no reason to put you in such an embarrassing situation."

Her words conveyed an illusion of fairness, though she fully intended a future scenario where Mikey might very well find himself confined to a stroller.

Mikey replied with a simple smile and "Thanks."

"Of course Mikey. But let me be clear - if you act up like a baby or try to escape," she paused, fixing her eyes on Mikey, "then you might just find yourself strapped in a pushchair, as your sister has suggested, or perhaps on a set of reins so we don't lose you."

Mikey shuddered at the prospect, remaining silent while Alison continued reinforcing the point.

"Do we understand each other?" Alison asked pointedly, completing her threat with an almost sweet smile.

Mikey swallowed hard, his mouth dry as sandpaper. "No, I promise I'll behave," he stammered. His words nearly jumbled together as he struggled to articulate them with the pacifier still wedged in his mouth.

The terror at the very notion had his heart racing anew, but the growing reality was that, as bizarre as this situation was, such an outcome was beginning to feel not just possible, but perilously likely.

As the engine turned off and the car settled into its spot, Mikey felt as though he were being thrust onto a stage he had never wanted to be on. Yet, he knew there was no turning back now.

With each passing second, the boundaries of his comfort zone seemed to be shrinking, drawing tighter around him like a noose. He went to remove his belt but was quickly reminded about his place.

"Stay in your seat, Mikey. You wait until you're unstrapped," Alison instructed.

One by one, his sisters unbuckled themselves, exiting the car and leaving him alone in the backseat. It was another calculated pause, one that reverberated with the imbalance of control between them. After what felt like an eternity, Alison opened the rear door and leaned over him.

With deft movements, she removed the pacifier from his mouth, unsnapped his seatbelt, and stood upright. Taking the clip that had been attached to the pacifier and strapped to his front, she moved it to the back of his t-shirt, out of sight but still very much in his awareness.

"For now, I won't make you keep this in," she said, her eyes meeting his. "But if you misbehave, it'll be back in your mouth before you utter a single word."

The weight of the pacifier, even if tucked behind him, felt like an albatross around his neck. It served as a constant reminder of his precarious situation, a looming threat should he dare to act out.

As he stepped out of the car, his legs felt shaky, his nerves frayed. The pacifier pinned to his clothes was more than a physical object; it was a deterrent, a symbol of the control he had surrendered, and a silent warning that kept him on a short leash.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

A good chapter for sure. Mikey is in control of his stepmother and has no choose to comply.

I can understand why the female family is doing this to him and why he deserves it but I

still don't see not one of his sisters give him a little love of compassion.

PS can you explain to me again who Rose is?

19 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

A good chapter for sure. Mikey is in control of his stepmother and has no choose to comply.

I can understand why the female family is doing this to him and why he deserves it but I

still don't see not one of his sisters give him a little love of compassion.

PS can you explain to me again who Rose is?

Mikey made fun of his younger sister for wetting the bed, and would humiliate her about it in front of friends.  They have no reason to show him any compassion considering he never showed any towards them.  

Rose is Mikey’s oldest stepsister who is about a year younger than Mikey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Definitely enjoyed the chapter. 
This one wasn’t good for Mikey but it wasn’t all that bad either.  His sisters displaying their dominance over him and Allison continuing to let him know who is in charge.  However now things could really get bad for Mikey. Allison is only giving little bits of leash out before she snatches it all back in and when that happens he is in trouble.  I doubt there’s any chance of it happening but I would like to see Mikey figure a way out of the mess he’s in. I am looking forward to seeing more of the story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 17 - UPDATED 23/09)

Thank you for all of the comments and feedback. Always love hearing what you think. Alison is certainly the master manipulator and knows how to play with Mikey's emotions. 

For those interested in getting ahead of the story and supporting my writing, Chapter 18 is now live on my Patreon with Chapter 19 due shortly. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon. Chapter 19 of this story has been released with Chapter 20 due soon. You will get access to early releases to all of my stories, access to exclusive stories and post and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you :)

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 18

Shouldering into the supermarket, the sliding doors parting before them, Mikey felt a surreal disconnect between the normality of the grocery setting and the unease he carried with him.

The glaring lights and the chatter of shoppers were an abrasive reminder of just how public this place was. His sisters, Katie, Lucy, and Rosie, kept an eye on him, a pack of vigilant overseers, ensuring his compliance every step of the way.

The heels of Rosie and Alison clicked rhythmically on the tiled floor, as if marching to some ominous beat that only Mikey could hear. With each waddling step he took, he was keenly aware of the bulk between his legs, an unnatural addition that caused him both physical and emotional discomfort.

After collecting a few everyday items, Alison directed the girls and Mikey towards the baby aisle.

As they navigated into the baby aisle, Mikey felt a heightened sense of vulnerability. Shelves stocked with nappies, baby wipes, and baby food towered on either side of him, each item a glaring reminder of his current predicament. His mom, Alison, seemed to enjoy perusing through the items, as if this were just another ordinary shopping trip.

Then Rosie turned to him with a calculated smile on her face. Mikey knew whatever was coming next wouldn't be good news.

"Mikey, sweetheart, let's make sure you're still clean and dry, shall we?" Rosie said, her voice unmodulated, as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

But of course, it wasn't—at least not for a 17-year-old like Mikey, being asked in a public setting about the current state of his nappy.

Feeling his cheeks flush with humiliation, Mikey cast his eyes downward. He looked at her with fear in his eyes as he begged his mercy.

"Please not here."  He quietly whispered to her, not wanting to make a big scene.

"Mikey, what did Mum tell you? If you want to make a big fuss and cry then perhaps you need your dummy in to calm you down?", she said in a patronising tone, as if she was speaking with a toddler.

Before he could protest further, Rosie had already reached over and tugged at the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down just enough to expose the top of his nappy.

Mikey bit the inside of his cheek, feeling utterly stripped of his dignity. What had started as an odd, humiliating scenario had escalated into a full-blown spectacle of his subjugation.

She performed a quick, visual check and then, without any regard for the onlookers, put her hand at the back of the nappy for a more thorough inspection. "Looks like you're still dry for now, Mikey," she declared, finally pulling his shorts back up.

"Well done! Hopefully you won't need a change until  we get home. I'm not sure you'd fit on the changing table here anyway," Rosie announced loudly, making sure her words resonated well beyond their immediate vicinity.

Alison, the puppeteer of this intricate dance of humiliation, feigned ignorance of the unfolding scene.

With an affectation of casual interest, she scrutinized the labels on various jars of baby powder, her actions a tacit go-ahead for her daughters to continue their treatment of her step-son.

Mikey felt like crawling into one of the empty shelves and disappearing. Now, not only did the entire aisle know about his nappy, but they also knew it was still 'clean and dry'', which implied that he commonly wet his nappy like a baby. The layers of his humiliation seemed to be stacking up by the minute, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Mikey's mind raced, desperately seeking an escape from this nightmare. He was acutely aware that any act of rebellion on his part would likely result in even graver consequences.  Yet, if he remained silent, they would persist in treating him this way.

Trapped in this lose-lose scenario, and without money, a car, or a place to live, Mikey could not think of any viable way to escape his current predicament, rendering him powerless and voiceless.

His sisters looked at him closely, amusement flickering in their eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the power dynamics at play.

Mikey's tried to glance away from the smirks of his sisters, but ended up inadvertently locking eyes with a young mother nearby.

She was browsing toys with her own children, a picture of everyday normalcy. Her eyes traveled from Mikey's face to his sisters, a mingling of curiosity and judgment colouring her features.

She seemed to pause, as if sizing up the abnormal swell under Mikey's shorts. His heart plummeted, crushed under the weight of her scrutinizing gaze.

His mind buzzed with the silent questions he imagined filling her head. What kind of young man wears a diaper? Why does he look so infantile? The urge to vanish surged within him, yet there he stood, an unwilling actor in this demeaning tableau.

Disconcerted, the young mother steered her children away, her gaze lingering a final accusatory moment on Mikey before turning a corner.

The bottom seemed to fall out of Mikey's already low spirits; he felt laid bare, fragile, a plaything in the cruel game orchestrated by his family.

Unfortunately for Mikey, his humiliation was not over just yet.

Katie and Lucy exchanged glances, their eyes glimmering with a wicked spark.

With a sly grin, Katie picked up a jar of baby food and waved it teasingly in front of Mikey. "Hey, Mom, maybe we should get some of this for Mikey, just in case he misbehaves again," she suggested, barely containing her laughter.

Lucy chimed in, her voice laced with mischief. "Yeah, it could be his special treat, if he's naughty. Baby food for the baby of the family."

Mikey's heart sank as he pleaded silently with his mother, hoping she would dismiss their latest attempt to humiliate him. But to his horror, Alison seemed to embrace the idea, her smile widening.

"You know what, girls? That's a brilliant idea," Alison said, her voice filled with faux enthusiasm. "Let's grab a few jars of baby food for Mikey." She then looked at the poor boy who was looking down the ground, "It'll be a good reminder for you not to behave like a baby, won't it Mikey?"

Mikey didn't respond, choosing to try and pretend this wasn't happening to him.

"Won't it Mikey?" Alison repeated her question, this time clearly reiterating that she expected agreement from her step son.

Wanting to avoid making a scene and ending up with the dummy in his mouth, Mikey reluctantly replied with a simple "Yes."

"What's your favourite flavour Mikey? How about apple, carrots and parsnips? Or pears, broccoli and apple? Or maybe even beef stew?" Katie asked, knowing full well that her step brother wanted none of these options.

Resigned to his fate, Mikey just replied "Any of them sound fine."

He couldn't believe that he was stood in public, in a busy supermarket wearing a nappy, with a dummy around tied to his sheet, responding that he was happy with the baby food choices being suggested by his sister.  What had happened to him?

The reality of his regression and the loss of his independence loomed before him, a dark cloud that threatened to engulf his very identity. He had lost any fight. He was coming to accept that there was no point arguing with these crazy women.

The girls picked up several jars of baby food and placed them into the basket, as they headed towards the checkout. With a mix of trepidation and relief that his nightmare was nearly over, Mikey followed closely behind Alison but became distracted by something in the distance.

Realizing Mikey had come to a standstill, Alison and his sisters turned back to find him frozen like a deer in headlights. "Mikey, we can't afford to lose you,"

Alison admonished, a tinge of irritation coloring her words.

She gestured to Lucy, as if giving an unspoken command. Obediently, Lucy reached out and grasped Mikey's hand, a seemingly innocent act that only amplified his degradation.

Tightly holding onto his hand, Lucy guided him toward the cashier. As they approached, the woman behind the register eyed Mikey with a mix of curiosity and skepticism. Her gaze briefly dropped to his midsection, as if piecing together that the baby items in the cart might actually be for him.

Lucy seemed to sense the cashier's silent speculation and, with devilish timing, exclaimed, "Just wait here, Mikey, while Mum pays for all your bits and bobs."

Mikey felt like a balloon deflating, his self-respect vanishing into thin air. He wondered how this situation could get any worse but the increasing pressure in his bladder indicated it could....

And then just when he thought he had plunged to the lowest point of his shame, he turned his head slightly.

A familiar voice, tinged with the casualness of everyday conversation, echoed in his ears. "Hello," they said, making Mikey's heart skip a beat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 18 - UPDATED 29/10)

My heart just aches for Mikey.  There isn’t anything he can even do about it.  My first response would be to run off and just survive but even that would be tough. I think I would probably take my chances and go because I don’t think I could handle the humiliation he is being subjected to. 
Good job with this.  I am looking forward to seeing more. 

7 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

This 17 year old is about to explode. 

This familiar hello might might be their last. 

Be careful what you wish for. :-©

That’s what I am thinking, he is due for a huge emotional 17 yr old tantrum to erupt from within.  That will definitely make his situation worse of course

• 1 month later...

Chapter 19

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) where Chapter 20 is live and 21 is due to be released shortly. Subscribers get access to early release all of my stories including If You Act Like A Baby, The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby, plus other exclusive stories and content. Any support is much appreciated 

"Clare! Fancy seeing you here," Alison greeted with a bright smile, noticing her neighbour's curious eyes darting towards the assortment of items she was in the process of purchasing.

Clare raised an eyebrow, her gaze lingering on the unmistakably babyish items. "My, my, Alison. Are all these for Mikey? It seems you've got everything one might need for a little toddler here," her tone was playful yet dripping with insinuation.

Alison chuckled, casting a faux forlorn look at the growing pile. "You know, I'd forgotten just how expensive having a 'baby' in the house is. But here we are," she replied, allowing Clare's implication to hang in the air.

Ethan and Isabelle, two of Clare's grandchildren, dashed around, their giggles filling the air. Ethan was particularly energetic, playing an improvised game of tag with his sister.

Mikey, already self-conscious about his situation, tried to shrink back, hoping to avoid any further humiliation. But as fate would have it, in one of Ethan's enthusiastic runs, he collided directly into Mikey's backside.

The impact surprised Ethan, causing him to pause and reassess the situation. He reached out, his youthful fingers pressing against Mikey's bottom, the unusual padding catching his attention.

With wide-eyed innocence, he asked, "Why's the big boy wearing a nappy?"

Mikey felt his face heat up, the weight of Ethan's query making him wish the ground would swallow him up. Before he could even think of how to respond, Alison intervened with an air of practiced calm. "Mikey's had some trouble keeping dry, just like little boys sometimes do."

"I'm a big boy, and big boys don't wear nappies. Only babies do." Ethan declared, with the confident certainty that only a three-year-old possesses.

The girls burst into giggles, while Mikey struggled to keep his composure, humiliated by the toddler's innocent observation.

Ethan looked contemplative, his little brow scrunching up in thought. "Will I have wear nappies like him?" he questioned with a tone of worry in his voice.

Clare chuckled, a warm, melodic sound. She ruffled Ethan's hair affectionately, "Oh, sweetie, you're a big boy! You've been such a champ with your potty training! Remember, you've been dry day and night for so long now so I don't think you'll be needing nappies again. Big boys like you don't need them"

Ethan beamed, puffing out his chest. "Yep! No nappies for me! I'm a big boy!"

Alison offered a resigned sigh, her voice tinged with a hint of envy. "I bet Grandma is very proud of you. Mikey... well, we're still waiting for those dry nights. His nappy is soaked every morning"

Mikey hated Alison's blatant disregard for his privacy, discussing his personal matters so openly. Did she truly harbor such disdain for him?

Clare first gave Ethan a warm smile, then approached Mikey, placing a hand on his shoulder, her tone dripping with condescension.

"We're very proud Ethan, he's a very big boy," she cooed. "And Mikey, don't worry, I am sure you'll be  out of nappies very soon!"

Lucy and Rosie exchanged a glance, mischief dancing in their eyes, knowing that there was no chance of their step brother getting of nappies anytime soon.  

Clare relished the chance to both probe into Mikey's predicament and embarrass him further. Never one to resist stirring the pot with some playful teasing, she asked, "So is little Mikey in nappies all the time now?"

Alison hesitated, her gaze flitting to Mikey's downcast eyes before answering. "Not full-time... just when we think he might... need them.  He's normally dry in the day but there's a special reason why he's wearing them for this trip. Do you want to explain why you're wearing them today Mikey?"

Mikey's cheeks burned, a mix of mortification and fury. He defensively folded his arms, not wanting to engage with Alison and Clare's belittling tone.

But Alison's stern voice cut through, demanding his attention. "Mikey, you have been asked a question. If you don't want to speak like a big boy and be rude then perhaps we should put your dum dums in."

Yielding to Alison's intimidating tone and keen to sidestep the embarrassment of using a dummy in public, Mikey hastily apologised, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been rude."

Clearly enjoying the opportunity to humiliate the young boy, Clare tilted her head, her voice dripping with faux sweetness. "Don't worry, I'm quite used to tantrums! Now, tell me, little Mikey, what have you done to end up back in daytime nappies?"

Swallowing his pride, Mikey replied with thinly veiled frustration, "I didn't tell the truth so I have to wear them as a punishment."

Alison gave an affirming nod. "That's right Mikey. And what do you need in the future to avoid being in this situation again?"

Mikey, his eyes flashing with a mix of irritation and resignation, knew that arguing wouldn't help him now. With a reluctant sigh, he begrudgingly answered, "I need to act like a big boy and tell the truth."

Patting Mikey's cheek, Clare responded, "That's what I like to hear. You need to respect your lovely sisters and mother. You're very lucky to have them."

Mikey bite his tongue as Clare turned her approval to Alison.. "Alison, I really admire what you're doing with Mikey. It's so crucial to keep young boys in line. They need to understand their place and treat people, especially women, with respect. Well done!"

By now, Mikey was hyper-aware of the growing pressure in his bladder. The urge, fierce and insistent, had come out of nowhere. He shufflingly adjusted his stance, trying to alleviate the discomfort.

Noticing Mikey's discomfort, Alison inquired, "Mikey, is something the matter?"

For a brief moment, he debated whether to reveal his predicament but he knew he had no choice. Taking a deep breath, he hesitantly confessed, "I really need to use the bathroom."

"You'll have to hold on until we get home," Alison said decisively. "I can't be taking off your nappy constantly just because you can't control your bladder. If you want to be treated like a big boy then you need to act like one."

Mikey knew that it was a ridiculous argument. He  wanted to fight back and protest but he knew that it was a pointless battle . He couldn't see a way out and at that moment, all he could think of was avoiding the overwhelming urge to pee.

The intensifying pressure in his bladder was something Mikey hadn't felt before. A surge of anxiety hit him, recognizing his desperate predicament and the looming prospect of having to resort to using his nappy, just as a baby would.

He remained blissfully unaware of the intricate web Alison had been weaving around him. She had meticulously orchestrated a sequence of situations to place him in progressively compromising positions, heightening the chances of him having an 'accident.'

Every time Mikey wet the nappy, it would reinforce her argument for keeping him in them indefinitely.

To ensure the success of her plan, she had been covertly adding diuretics to Mikey's drinks. This not only intensified his frequency of bathroom visits but also the urgency. As a masterstroke in her scheme, Alison had also timed everything such that Mikey was changed into his nappy for the supermarket visit before he could even think of using the toilet.

Mikey shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, his face scrunched up in evident distress. His hands instinctively went to his lower abdomen, pressing lightly as if to ward off the growing urgency.

His eyes darted around frantically, searching for a sign or indication of a nearby bathroom. Every so often, he'd cross his legs, squeezing them tightly together in a futile attempt to control the building pressure. Small beads of sweat began to form on his forehead, and his breathing became more shallow and rapid. He tried to distract himself, occasionally hopping in place or squeezing the sides of his legs, but the unmistakable dance of desperation was evident to anyone who chanced upon him.

Alison reveled in Mikey's discomfort. She had anticipated a moment like this, though she hadn't imagined it would come about so soon in her plan. His disobedience, coupled with the unexpected ease of executing the initial phase of her scheme, had given her the licence to expedite the long term goal of returning him back to nappies full time.

Instead of rushing home, she purposely lingered in conversation with Clare, hoping to heighten the likelihood of Mikey wetting his nappy. With the amount of diuretics inside him, she knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. It was just a matter of time.

As Mikey's unease reached fever pitch, he hesitantly broke into the conversation between Clare and Alison,

"Can we please leave? I really need to use the toilet."

Without sparing him a glance, Alison replied coldly, "Don't be so rude, Mikey. Can't you see that I'm in a conversation? Behave like a big boy. If you can't hold it like a big boy then you'll have use your nappy like a baby and I'll deal with you when we get home."

Purposefully ignoring her stepson's urgency to return home, she carried on conversing with Clare, who eagerly listened to every detail of Michael's escapades.

Mikey's eyes widened in sudden alarm, a look of sheer disbelief crossing his face. Despite his best efforts, he felt a warm rush as he involuntarily began to pee into the nappy. 

The sensation was foreign and deeply embarrassing; he was a big boy, and yet here he was, wetting a nappy as a baby would. 

As the wetness spread, his body tensed, and his cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. It was unmistakable from his posture and expression what was transpiring.

The girls witnessing this spectacle, exchanged a mix of shocked and amused glances. Giggles and laughter rippled out into the air as they realised what had just happened and what this meant for their plan.

Rosie was the first to pinpoint his predicament. With a teasing smile, she declared, "Looks like someone isn't a big boy after all. Have you had an accident?!"

Then, without warning, she began to lower his bottoms, revealing the damp nappy for everyone to see. Mikey's desperate effort to intervene was brushed aside as she swatted his hands away and pressed the front of the nappy, feigning a check for its wetness like she was checking a toddler.

Mikey's cheeks flushed a deep red as the sensation of warmth grew, and a pronounced wet patch formed on the front of his nappy.

Ethan scampered over to see what was happening. Upon spotting the sodden nappy, his eyes lit up with childish glee. "The baby wet himself! Baby! Baby! Baby!" he chanted with delight. 

To Mikey's horror, Isabelle soon joined in with her younger brother, echoing the same chant.

Dumbfounded, Mikey faced the reality that he, who had been a bully just a short while ago, was now being humiliated in public, by a toddler.

Time seemed to stand still as onlookers paused their shopping to stare, their attention drawn by the shouting of Clare's grandchildren, and the sight of a boy of Mikey's age standing in a wet nappy.

Throughout this spectacle, both Clare and Alison remained passive, neither intervening nor commenting. They simply watched, allowing the events to play out on their own. The raucous only ceased when Rosie stepped in to pull up Mikey's bottoms, concealing the nappy and silencing the uproarious chants of Ethan and Isabelle.

By now, tears streamed down Mikey's face. Katie's words, spoken in a tone one might use with a toddler, did little to console him. "There, there, Mikey," she cooed. "We'll get you home into a nice, dry nappy in no time at all."

Clare, chimed in. "He can't stay in that condition. He might develop a rash….”

Before Clare could continue, she was interrupted by Ethan who was tugging at her shirt, “Grandma, I need to use the toilet like a big boy.”

"Good job, Ethan! Such a big boy you are. Let's take you to the toilet, okay?" she said, glancing pointedly at Mikey, emphasizing the contrast between them.

Clare hesitated for a moment before addressing Alison, "While I am there with Ethan, should I change Mikey too? If you have a clean nappy, I can take him into the changing room."

Mikey's eyes widened in disbelief, as he looked at Alison, his expression begging her to refuse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

First,  it was good to see a new chapter. 
Then, I know that Mikey is being embarrassed and I would also be looking for the deepest hole I could find. But, it could have been worse.  Hard to believe but yes, it could’ve been worse.  Mikey could have that happen in front of a bunch of his friends and classmates. 
I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.