LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A simple desire

un semplice desiserio - Antefatto - Wattpad

This is my new story. I haven't published immediately here before i was sick when I started it. Now I 'm better and I'm ready to continue it. I let the link for the story in the original language for who is interested. And the way for translate it from Wattpad.

Acquisisci schermata Web_9-6-2022_141253_translate.google.it.jpeg

Acquisisci schermata Web_9-6-2022_141438_translate.google.it.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this was only a temporary solution because immediately after I started to write it I got sick and I was unable to translate anything. But now I 'm completely healed and ready to return to work.

• 1 month later...

Background
My name is Michele but I’m Miky for my friends. Today is my eighth birthday, and my family organized a wonderful party for me:
there are all the people I love: my mummy, my grandparents, my uncles and aunties, my sister Caterina and a lot of other people that love me.
They gave me a lot of beautiful things, that I don’t think I will have the time to see today. Then I think that tomorrow I will open the rest of the gift, I can’t wait for it.
We did a lot of games until mom brought the cake upon which there is a picture of “Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends”, my favourite cartoon, with a plastic pedestal on which there is an eight with a little light blue-lit candle
“come on honey! Express a desire and turn the candle off with a blow” aunt Lucia say me with a camera in her hand to make me a picture while I blow on the candle, then I start to think about:
“I wish not to grow up, and to be always treated as a toddler,” I think before blowing on the candle before I feel my sister hug me from behind kissing my cheek.

We all eat a piece of cake and have a lot of games and funny every one goes away after saying goodbye
“OK honey! Now go to brush your tooth and go to bed” mom says to me
“but we are still on holiday! Can’t I stay awake another bit?” I ask her
“not darling!” she said to me “someday the school will start again then we have to go to doctor Spada. Then wear your drynight, your Pj and go to nap,” she said patting my butty “and don’t forget to brush your tooth!” she adds while I’m going to my room to change my self in my pj, then I go to the bathroom where I meet Caterina who smile me while she is brushing her tooth. I approach the sink and I let my sister take my Buzz Lightyear’s toothbrush, she put a bit of strawberry toothpaste and she give it to me so that I can start to brush my little tooth
“do you want me to come to give you the goodnight kiss?” my sister asks me and I answer yes before I split in the sink
“OK!” she say splitting in the sink, getting her mouth clean and putting my and her toothbrush in the glass before she suddenly picks me up on her shoulder making me giggle
“little train for nap land is starting from the track number 5. In the carriage! choo! choo!” she say carrying me into my room in front of my room “we have arrived at the station then it’s time to unload the goods,” she said putting me on the bed and seat down next to me while mom is getting smiling in my room
“oh! I see that someone is getting fun” she says getting into my room, seating down on my bed next to Caterina and tickling me, making me laugh before kissing my forehead
“Have sweet dreams!” mummy says before getting up
“good night!” my sister say kissing my cheek before turning the light off and getting out with mom while I fall asleep.

During the night I wake up in my room, and a young lady small enough to hold in my hand, gets in my room from the window to talk with me
“good evening Michele,” she says to me seating down on my Montgomery Mc Queen's radio alarm
“Hello!” I answer her, she seems very nice “What’s your name?” I ask her smiling
“my name is Lilly and I’m a fairy,” she says smiling “I deal with realising the wish that children express before turning their anniversary candle off” she explains to me “I’m here because I hear you and I’m here to deal it”
“really?” I asked happily getting out of my bed
“yes!” she say shaking her stick from which a cloud of glitter dust get out “tomorrow you’ll wake up and your wish will be dealt”

Chapter 1 

I wake up in my bed with my mom who smiles next to me
“good morning honey. Did you sleep well?” she asks me smiling
“yes!” I say to her “yesterday night a fairy is coming to find me and she said me that she would have made my wish come true” I say to her telling her in detail what happened last night
“someone did a wonderful dream!” she says me ruffling my hair
“but it’s happened” I say whimpering while my mom took my hand and she brings me to the bathroom
“it seems that not even this night you stay dry” she says while I look down waiting for a scold “don’t worry” she adds removing my T-shirt too, helping to get in the bathtub and turning the water shower on.
I let her wash my hair with shampoo and I let her rinse them with the shower, she never gave me so much attention, but I like them very much.
I let her wash all of my body, I let myself be a help to get out of the bathtub and I stay still while she get me dry before to be picked up and carried into my room.
The fact that she lay me down on my bed looked strange to me, but I don’t counteract it while she take a cream tube, she squeezed on her fingers and spread it on my din don and my butty, before taking a strange pair of underwear, that I never saw, and make me wear it. I feel it is a little padded between my legs, but it’s comfortable and there is Lightning McQueen printed on the front
“all done pumpkin! Now we go to have breakfast because we have to get out” she says helping me to get out “we get dressed later so we don’t get dirty” she says carrying me to the kitchen where Caterina is having breakfast with a yoghurt
“up!” my mom says putting me seated down on the chair, upon which, there are three big books so as can arrive at the table “OK now eat your cereal!” she says to me putting a bowl full of milk with honey cereals that I like very much. I eat quickly to can watch the cartoons before go but, but as soon as I seat down on the sofa and take the remote control, mom come and pick me up to bring me to my room
“noo cartoons!” I say whimpering
“no cookie!” mom answer me “today we have to get out then at first we get dressed, we brush our little teeth and in the end, we can watch cartoons” before picking me up and carrying me to my room and lay down on my bed while I pout crossing my arms. I see that she takes a pair of shorts that she tries to truck them by my ankles, but I decide not and I don’t permit her to take my little foot
“Please darling don’t make tantrums early in the morning,” mom asks me but I say no
“we would have finished yet if you don’t behave in this way,” she say but I hit her hand
“do you want spanky?” she asked me angry but I turn away trying to go away, but mom catch me, she pull my special underwear down and start to give me a lot of hard spanks making me cry
“there! Was it really necessary?” she ask me picking me up while I put my thumb in my mouth, before tidying my underwear up and taking a pair of pants and a shirt that I don’t like
“no, I don’t want them!” I say to mom pouting and sucking my thumb
“OK! Go to choose your clothes” she says putting me on the floor and letting me go to my wardrobe with drawers, I open one of them and I see a red T-shirt with a print of “Thomas and Friends” and blue dungarees and I take them
“all right!” mom tells me putting me on the bed and making me wear the clothes that I chose before to take my little hand and bring me to the bathroom “good my love! If you need the potty tell me now,” she says me letting me a little startled because she doesn’t talk with me in this way since a lot of time, but it doesn’t annoy me. I answer her that I don’t need to go, so she take my Toy Story toothbrush and she put a bit o my toothpaste before giving me it to brush my tooth.

I finish brushing my tooth in front of mom, who after having said to me that I’m been good brings me to the living room again before taking my little hand and opening the entrance door to go to our car. I let mom open the car door, make my seat down on the car seat and she fastens the seat belts
“puppy boy! would you like some music while we go to doctor Conti?”
she asks me and since I answer her yes, she turns the radio on putting the songs for children that I like very much before starting the engine and leaving.
I like to sing together on the radio, so much that I don’t notice that we have arrived
“OK Miky we have arrived!” she says to me unfastening my security belt and making me get out of the car “now you give me your little hand!” she said to me taking my little hand and bringing me to the doctor's studio, we get in and mom says me to wait her in the waiting room where there is only another lady with a young girl sat down next her who is colouring a shit of paper.
She has a pacifier in her mouth and she wears only a pink T-shirt and a diaper that her mom is checking.

I didn’t expect this scene, then I remain spellbound don’t hear my mom who call me:
“Michele! It’s not polite to gaze at the others in this way” mom says to me while I see the little girl's mom who smiles at me.
The doctor gets out of her office together with a lady who holds a young boy by the hand saying her goodbye.
“Hello, Michele! How are you?” she says to me
“good!” I answer her happily
“Have you been a good boy for mom?” she ask me and I quickly answer yes
“not really!” mom say “this morning he is been a little brat”
“ah ah!” she say smiling while she invite us to get into her studio and going to look at some paper that she has on the desk, while she begin to talk with mom about things I don't understand, then I get distracted looking the hanging pictures on the wall
“yes lady! Michele is positive for baby-lock syndrome” I hear the doctor say to my mom
“I understand!” I hear mom answer her “Darling go to play here please while I talk with the doctor,” mom says putting me sitting down on the floor next to a corner in which there are some toys, then I take the toy horse and I start to make him gallop before to make him meet a dinosaur
“Hello! What’s your name?” I make the horse say
“Dino!” I make the dinosaur answer “do you want to be my friend?”
“yes!” I make the horse answer “do we go to play?”
“Love!” mom says me picking me up and bringing me to the medical bed “come on! Doctor has to examine you. Do you give them to mom?” she says me pointing to the toys that I have in my hand
“come on Michele! We will be quick” the doctor says while mom begins to remove the suspenders of my dungarees and my little shoes. I need to pee but I decide to keep it until the doctor finishes examining me, then I don’t say anything while mom removes all my clothes letting me with only my special underwear.

The doctor listens to my chest, she checks my little eyes, my ears and my little mouth. She say me to cough and I obey.
“Everything seems OK,” the doctor says tickling my belly and making me laugh so much that I have to pee in my special underwear.
“OK, darling!” mom says to me coming to dress me again “soon we have to buy some things and then we go home,” she says picking me up before saying go
odbye the doctor who does me bye-bye with her hand.

• Little Giammy changed the title to A simple desire
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter  2

We go to our car and mom put me on my car seat before fastening the seat belts
“noo! I want front seat!” I say moaning with mom
“no love! You know rules when you are in the car” she says to me “do we repeat them together?
Rules number 1: in the car, you seat down in the car seat”
“yes but I’m sick” I answer pouting and crossing my arms
“ooh, poor puppy!” she answers me smiling “then do you know what we will do since you are sick? Now we return to the doctor and we get a little shot on your little butty. Do you want?”
but I quickly do not with my little head and seeing mom laughing I immediately pout. Then I look her while she sat down on the driver's seat and write something on the cellular before starting the engine and leaving.
We travel beyond the town until mom park the car and come to take me, helping me to get off from the car and putting me on the ground, taking my little hand and bringing me to the shop
“Good morning,” the young lady at the cash say to mom
“Good morning” my mom answers her taking a shop cart and opening the child's seat
“Love! do you want to walk next to me or do you want to stay up here?” mom asked me and I answer that I won't stay on the cart, then she put me on the seat bringing me to the shelves.
There are a lot of things for babies exposed on them, and I see Mom who takes some diaper packages and put them on the carts behind me together the baby wipes, and some pink boxes that I don’t know what they are before moving on.
I feel a little nervous then I put my thumb in my mouth and rest myself on her who caresses my little head. While we are walking in the shop we meet aunt Lucia who works here
“Hello Rosa!” aunt say to Mom who return the greeting “Hello Michelino!” she say me caressing my back
“Hello Lucia” Mom answer to aunt
“are you shopping?” aunt asks mom
“yea! I’m buying some things for Michele” mom says “Today we had the outcome of the baby-lock syndrome and he is positive”
the main time I rise my arms because I want to stay in my aunt's arms
“love! Now aunt can't pick you up because she is working” she explains to me making me feel very sad “OK let's do it this way: this evening when aunt finish working she brings you to the playground and play with you. OK?”
“is it promised?” I ask her
“yes it’s promised!” she says ruffling my hair “now I inform my boss and I come to help you,” she says stepping away from us while I rest with my mom sucking my thumb. It’s so pleasant.
“Is this thumb good?” my aunt asked me caressing my little hand, as she returned, making me giggle
“I would need a stroller and a high chair too,” mom says making me blush. I don’t want to be carried around in a stroller
“of course! Here!” aunt say to mom bringing us to the area of the shop used for strollers “I recommend you for this,” she said to mommy showing her a light blue stroller “how you can see it isn’t heavy but it’s very solid and…” and at that point, I get distracted because it’s too boring.

We have taken all we need, then we can return home, but since I’m been a good little boy mom say that I can choose a toy, then she carries me to the toys department and she put me on the ground remembering me to choose one thing.
I look around and I see some boxes of blocks, then I go to take one of them and I carry it to mom and I give it to her
“do you want this?” mom asks me taking the box from my hands and putting it in the cart before taking my little hand and bringing me to the cash desk where, while I cling to her skirt, she pays for all we have bought before take my little hand and bring me to the exit of the shop with one of the three bags that she had bought in the other hand
“I help you!” aunt say to mom taking the other two bags and following her to our car where mom open the back car door and put me in my car seat
“Love!” mom calls me taking a light blue paci from its package “there!” she says putting it in my mouth and kissing my forehead, before closing the car door and returning to aunty. I feel a little sleepy then I fall asleep.