LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming to appreciate why toddlers hate using the potty

13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu is correct: There may be kids that are NOT EVER trained, because they have difficulty because of disabilities they deal with.  You also have people who have disabilities that make potty training them QUITE hard, and they may be kept in diapers due to special needs they have.  Since she has been in diapers since 21, her incontinence is PERMANENT - and  is NOT gonna get better - In our cases @Kawaharu@BabyJeggySpideyBoy and Myself, its not gonna change, BUT the situation changes when you add disability into the mix, and other conditions as well.

That's why I know some special needs kids in my neighborhood who never were potty trained because of their disability and have been kept in diapers and never been able to potty train. I know one of my neighbor's kids who's kept in diapers and has to wear diapers due to their disability. It's why you have disabled and special needs kids and teens who have disabilities where potty training is next to impossible for them and they are kept in diapers. It's why their's nothing wrong with disabled kids and teens who are kept in diapers.

• Like 3

To clarify my meaning.  There are special needs kids for sure, there are kids who have medical issues and can't use a toilet due to those needs.  Birth defects or medical issues that have caused them to physically not be able to control their bladder or bowels.  Those are not the children I'm talking about, and any normal person can tell that in my prior postings.  Even many special needs children or Downs Syndrome kids do learn to use the toilet even if it may take them longer because of their needs. 

I'm not talking about children who are physically unable to use a toilet due to special medical issues.  That is unavoidable.  I'm speaking of normal healthy kids who are able to be toilet trained at the normal age but their parents with an AB/DL fetish feel it's the choice of the child to decide if he wants to be potty trained or, in their words, "diaper trained".  Some have attempted to twist my point around by injecting special needs kids or kids with a physical or medical issues that keep them from being able, and that's the key phrase, BEING ABLE to use the toilet due to incontinence, and that is not the point I'm making here.  What my point amounts to is perfectly normal healthy children with no special needs or medical issues that would cause incontinence or preclude toilet training being allowed by their AB/DL parents with their own diaper fetishes to be allowed to remain in diapers, allowing their 3, 4, 6 or even 10 year old to make the choice for themselves, even helping them by offering encouragement and "diaper training" instead of potty training.  That is what is wrong!!

Let me make one more very valid point.  For many years it has been talked about on this site as well as other sites how people don't understand the AB/DL fetish and why adults would like to wear diapers.  Many already think we are pedophiles who involve actual children in our fetish!  This has put our community in a very bad light among many people.  It's that thinking that has set us back years in trying to make people understand the AB/DL lifestyle.  Can you imagine anything that helps prove their point more than an AB or DL allowing their normal child to make the decision to remain in diapers rather than be potty trained with the parents acceptance, urging, pro child diaper opinions and helping them to "diaper train" instead of normal potty training?  It's that kind of mentality that sets this lifestyle back years and years and just helps prove to everyone that we are indeed "pedophiles" who involve kids in our own diaper fantasies and lifestyle.  No matter how you try and justify it, it's never right to allow your normal child to decide for themselves at any age that they will remain in diapers and you supporting, encouraging and allowing that decision.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I Think @rusty pins means:

Children should most likely be potty trained IF POSSIBLE and whenever POSSIBLE, however, many children have difficulties with it, and may NOT potty train as fast as their peers do.  Parents have a duty to TRY, and if resistance is found, they STOP and reassess the Child's readiness to proceed.    This "readiness" assumes some things:

1.  It assumes The Child is Ready on all levels, and UNDERSTANDS what he/she is doing, and WHERE and  WHY  they are doing it. 

2.  It assumes The Child has the ability to FEEL that he/she has to go, and get to the bathroom, and undress themselves and perform the deed in a potty or a potty chair or on a potty seat. 

3.  It assumes the Child can TELL the parent that they need to have a Diaper Change, or that they need to use the potty, at which time the parent takes the child to the potty and assists them as necessary and age appropriate.

4. It assumes that the Child has the Gross and Fine motor control they need to respond to the situation, and can say/articulate that they have wet or messy pants/diapers.

5.  It assumes that the Child has the ability to control or hold their bladder/bowels long enough to get to the bathroom, do a STAND-PIVOT Transfer from Chair seat to potty chair/commode, or a transfer from chair with an assist:  @BabyJeggySpideyBoy makes a good point when he says that the transfers can take a few moments, and you may have to start the undressing process before the transfer completes, or AFTER you are in position in the seat:  I cant tell you HOW many times I was TOLD to make sure that as much as possible, NOT to WAIT until I was ready to Release before Rocketing up the stairs, and attempting to make the potty and ***BOOM**  Accident City.

That's actually the primary reason I kept having poopie pants when I was 7, 8, and 9 years old. I started going in my underwear ? because transfers would always take so long, and I was so busy playing a game or watching TV that I didn't want to stop what I was doing to go sit on the potty like a big boy.?????? Looking back I wish my mommy had put me back In diapers. It would have been a LOT easier, but then again, I might've gotten used to the diaper changes and going in my pants all the time, like a baby. I would've been pretty spoiled. But I'm pretty spoiled already! LOL!????????????????☺️?♥️???

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Me personally I’m not an AB or little in any way (no shame to anyone) but I’ve always thought that it was simply easier to be in a diaper. You don’t have to get up and walk to the bathroom and you can simply go about your day. And also who doesn’t love the feeling of a diaper ?

• Like 2
On 6/11/2022 at 12:39 PM, Kawaharu said:

That's how I feel after doing a poop in my diaper.

I've always had that sense of pride as well, and felt more at home in a diaper than in a toilet.

It's also why I am not ashamed, humiliated or afraid of being stuck in diapers, permanently and even proud that I haven't learned to use the potty. 

What caused your incontinence? mine is caused from not using the potty anymore and mainly my prescription meds.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

What caused your incontinence? mine is caused from not using the potty anymore and mainly my prescription meds.

Mines due to genetic condition 

• Like 1