LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think SOMEONE has ants in their pants?!

I have ants in my pants! I'm refusing to use the potty like a big boy!?????? I just wanna go pee-pees in my pants but I can't because I'm wearing big boy underwear and trying to hold my pee-pees in like a big boy!?????? But I WISH I was wearing a Diapee, and I was an Little Boy!!!!!! So that I could just GO whenever I WANTED to!!!!!?????☺️????♥️??????????????????????

Diapers.jpg

• Like 3

Having to be a big boy sucks! But, look at it this way, it gives you more to appreciate when you finally get to be a little boy, in your thick thirsty diapers. And when you’re in big boy mode, it gives you time to think up, lots of little boy fun stuff to do later. And as big boy, you get to order all those great diapers, for little boy ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Having to be a big boy sucks! But, look at it this way, it gives you more to appreciate when you finally get to be a little boy, in your thick thirsty diapers. And when you’re in big boy mode, it gives you time to think up, lots of little boy fun stuff to do later. And as big boy, you get to order all those great diapers, for little boy ?

Very true buddy, VERY true! Plus when I FINALLY DO get to be a Little Boy, my diaper will be like THIS!???????♥️???☺️♥️???

spongebob-squarepants-gary-takes-a-bath.gif

• Haha 1

Being an adult baby, I see how the adult world is so stressful. I see how being kept in diapers permanently is so much better than being an adult, grown up and big kid. I can see the adult world through the eyes of an adult baby and know that my diapers are keeping me safe from adulthood and keeping me like a baby. It’s why I prefer adult babyhood over adulthood. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I don't have a diaper drawer, I have training pants drawers; but I have a diaper cabinet and a diaper bookshelf in the den holding my reserves :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

How many reserves buddy?! Me thinks you're too Little to be a BIG BOY!??????♥️?☺️???