LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael feels Travis prompt him by patting his bum and blushes. He looks back at Travis and whines “stooooooop.” He composes himself and starts to go about setting things up when they hear the doorbell ring. “Must be the first potential buyers!” Michael exclaims. “ Can you answer it?”

Michael pops into the hall from the kitchen, scampering in barefoot. “Welcome guys! Please sign up on the sheet in the kitchen and have a look around. We’re here if you hve any questions” he finishes with a big smile on his face. Michael loves open houses. 

Travis must admit that he’s impressed with Michael’s knowledge and professionalism. Everything goes great until the very end of the tour when the couple turns to him “we love the house and having your little boy give the tour was a great touch” the wife leans down to Michael “you did a great job munchkin you’re such a big boy but what happened to your shoes sweetheart”

Michael blushes a deep red and thinks about how to answer. Does he argue with her and tell her he’s the agent and risk the sale or just go along with it? He freezes and just sort of looks down at his feet speechless. 

Travis steps in and hugs Michael from behind and whispers in his ear “ you’re being such a good boy” he looks at the lady “he did great didn’t he! He’s a great little salesman. Then he looks back at Michael “answer the nice lady’s question baby”

After Travis prompts him, Michael realizes he needs to play along or risk the sale at this point. “Thank you ma’am. Um, I always take my shoes and socks off when I go into houses so I don’t get things dirty”. Michael looks up at Travis to see how he did. 

Michael hates how this is going but is super excited they’re getting an offer from the first people at the open house. “Yes daddy.” He says and scampers off to the kitchen to grab a folder. Coming back he says “this is all the paperwork you have to fill out to put in a bid”. He hands the folder to the woman. 

“Um, sure daddy. So on the first pages you just have to fill out information and like how much money you have and make and stuff. Then you need to fill out your bid and any contingencies you have or aren’t going to need. Then just sign it and send it back to us and we’ll let you know at the end of the day if your bid is the best. Right daddy?” Michael finishes and looks up at Travis, playing up the role for the buyers. 

Travis smiles cuddling Michael close “they finish up in record time as he’s walking the buyers out he looks at Michael “say goodbye to the nice people now baby then go find your shoes and so daddy and help you put them in, I know that tricky isn’t it baby@

“Yeah I guess but that was sooo embarassing that they thought I was your kid. I don’t want that to happen again so we have to make sure everyone knows I’m an adult when they come in”

Michael thinks about it and realizes how quickly they got an offer and how happy the woman was. “Yeah, I guess that’s true. I’ve never gotten an offer that fast. And I never get offers from the people who I have to correct about my age. They always seem to end up mad at me”

“you mean pretend you’re my daddy like we did with that couple?” Michael says it like it’s a ridiculous idea but starts to think about how well the open house went. People seemed to think he was the smartest 10 yo ever rather than just an average real estate agent. 

“Just a thought” Travis said as he slipped on Michael’s shoes. He lightly pushed the off his lap and held out his hand “ready baby, you’ve   been so good that I’ll  even let you choose lunch again”