LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael Baxter sat in his office thinking over his year and the state of his business. At 27, people would say he was a success. Most people were pretty surprised when they heard he owned his own real estate brokerage...probably on account of his stature. Michael was barely five feet tall and was still frequently denied service at bars even after providing an ID.

But his real estate brokerage was booming and he'd sold more houses in the past year than he ever had before...success was what he projected. but he felt like he was just holding his business together. He knew he needed to hire someone to help him, but he hated the idea of bossing someone around and was terrible at interviewing people. The past two candidates who he interviewed didn't help themselves by thinking he must have been the owner's teenage son. but they were younger than him and didn't know the business anyway. what he really needed was someone mature who knew real estate and who could make sure he got to his appointments on time, help with setting up open houses, and made sure he got his work done since he tended to slack off until deadlines were imminent. 

• Like 1

Travis walked into the building with the same air of confidence that allowed hi. To breeze through the rest of his life. Though Travis was only 18 he was highly intelligent. He was 6’6 and looked like he was carved out of stone.the fact was he was extremely good looking and new it. Everyone always assumed that Travis was years older than he was which was very helpful in most situations.

he strode in the office without knock “hello, I’m going to be working here as a new assistant he announced then looked around and spotted Michael “oh I’m sorry sweetheart I’m looking for a grownup is your daddy here” 

Michael was stunned as a large handsome man came into the office. He barely registered what he said before realizing he was being treated like a little kid and not the business man he was. "Um...actually I'm the owner. If you're my last interview for the day..." Michael looks down and reads the name on a resume "...Travis, then you're off to a poor start there. But let's forget about the mistake and we can sit down to do the interview." Michael walks over to the table off to the side of his desk and climbs into one of the chairs...he's acutely aware that his feet don't quite reach the ground when he sits at this table.

Travis smiled down at the tiny man of course he knew who he was, a tiny bit of Facebook stalking had been all he needed to decide that not only did he have to have this job but Michael as well. 

he put a finger up to Michaels lips “oh hush now, I am sorry about the mistake but I mean can you really blame me with how adorable you are and so tiny. But I am sorry and I promise that if you choose to hire me then I’ll be the best Da… assistant you could ever ask for. I’m young but highly organized and as you can see I got top grades in all of my classes. I’m also quite prepared to act as your personal assistant as well if need be. I’m not frightened by long hours or detailed work.

“We’ll, you do have top grades and the references from your internships were pretty good. And well, frankly I could use a personal assistant as well. You’d be willing to organize things here in the office and help me stick to work deadlines while also helping to organize my personal life? Pick up dry cleaning and do grocery shopping and that sort of thing?” Michael asked the much larger man. He was a bit intimidated by Travis’ size and his approach and confidence, but he tried his not to show it. Besides, he could use someone to help organize his life a bit. It would leave him with more free time to enjoy himself. 

With a smile playing on his lips Travis nodded  “of course kiddo, I’m happy to do whatever my little man needs whenever he needs it” Travis winked “ mean yes sir happy to be of service when can I start”

“Ok…well, I think you’ll do a pretty good job and a like your assertiveness. That should be helpful with the business and maybe you could even help negotiate with some buyers’ agents, but you have to drop the kiddo thing. I know I’m small but that doesn’t mean I’m a little boy. I’m a big boy…I’m, I mean I’m a grown up. You know what I mean. If you agree, then you can have the job. There’s  actually a whole bunch of stuff I’m behind on so I’d want you to start immediately. Do you agree?” Michael felt pretty happy with the way he asserted himself even though he called himself a big boy instead of a grown up. Travis probably didn’t even notice. He had definitely proven who was the boss in this office. 

Travis’s eyes went wide in mock surprise and genuine joy “wait! Really?” He jumped up from his chair and seemingly without thinking about it reached across the desk and lifted Michael out of his seat and into his arms. Once Michael was cradled against his chest he started dancing around the office “I got the job I got the job” in his mind he was waiting to see what Michael would do and marveling at how light the tiny boy was 

“Hahahah yes! You got it!” Michael exclaimed all excited from Travis’ energy. Then he realized what was happening and tried to regain his composure…”Um, Travis can you put me down. It’s not really appropriate for you to pick your boss up like that. How about we run through a few things I’ll need you to get started on and then we can go grab a drink and dinner to celebrate?”

Travis stoops immediately “oh sorry buddy…” he gently puts Michael down “I mean yes sir” he says with a solute. He sits loving that he’s still taller than Michael sitting down. “Okay I’m ready now” he says with a smile 

“Ok good” Michael says feeling good about the respect Travis showed him when he put him down. “There’s a pub across the street we can run over to that has pretty good food. Just let me run to the restroom before we head over. While I do that, here are some brochures and information that you should be familiar with. It goes through what I offer to clients, the types of services, etcetera.” Michael hands Travis some papers and feels good about how he asserted himself as Travis’ new boss. then turns to leave for the restroom that his office shares with the lawyers down the hall. 

Travis nods already making plans in his head. He would have to start slowly. He didn’t want to spook the little guy. Travis simply smiled benignly “hurry back bud” he said as he starts to look at the provided reading material” he waits for Michael to return, thinking that soon there would be no need for him to to leaving the office to potty and definitely no on his own. He waited for Michael to return with certain questions in mind 

Michael left the room thinking that at least “bud” was better than kiddo, but he’d have to make sure Travis knew who the boss was. As he was thinking about this, he absentmindedly went into the family bathroom, locked the door, and pulled his pants and undies down to relieve himself. He was always a little embarrassed about going to the bathroom this way which is why he always used stalls or the family restroom. When he was done, he pulled his undies and pants up, may be a bit too quickly, and ended up with a little bit of a wet spot on his crotch. He grabbed some paper towels to rub it dry and after about 30 seconds it was mostly gone so he threw the paper towel out and went back to the office to get Travis. 

Travis smiled at the sight of his adorable new boss he had so many plans that he knew he would have to ease Michael into. When the tiny man returned he said “so to start with would I be more help to you here at the office of doing things for you on the personal end. Are there things at your house that need doing like laundry or shopping buddy boy”

"well, i think both would be helpful. maybe we can figure out an arrangement where you are in the office for sometime and can come and go to my house other times."

Michael was pretty happy so far...he'd get help at work and his personal life all at once.

"i'm pretty bad at doing laundry and keeping the fridge stocked and stuff. and I"m always forgetting my drycleaning at the cleaners so doing things like that would be real helpful. but should we go out for that drink and dinner now?"

Travis nodded and slapped Michael on the back. “Sure thing Mikey and how about I meet you here in the morning and I can go from there and tackle your house then I’ll come back here after lunch to learn the business, I know that’s important but I can’t have my little guy living in a mess”

"yeah, i think that will work. but you really have to stop calling me little guy ok travis? i know you're bigger than me but that doenst make me a little kid or anything."

you turn to walk out the door after you make your declaration to head to the bar across the street for dinner and a drink with Travis.

Travis smiled “sorry buddy, it just slipped out, I have lots of little brothers so I do stuff like that even with my friends. It’s like second nature or something. I don’t mean anything by it I promise. Just keep correcting me and I’ll get it eventually. He followed his tiny boss out the door 

michael was happy with that explanation...at least it was an honest mistake. he led the way down the stairs and across the street to the bar. michael opened the door and made his way through a bit of a crowd to the busy hostess stand. "um...is there room for two of us to have dinner and a drink?" michael said too quietly for anyone to hear. he looked sheepishly up at Travis..."i guess we have to wait a few minutes"

Travis entered the bar and seeing the crowd instinctively put a protective arm around Michael lap shoulder. When the little boy could barely squeak he took charge. He  looked at Michael with a sad expression and winked “don’t worry kiddo I’ll take care of everything” he gave the back of Michaels neck a reassuring squeeze before approaching the hostess. He flashed her a winning smile “hi there I know you’re busy but I need a table for me and my little boy. It’s getting late and I need to get him home to bed can you put a rush on it” she smiled back and nodded. This was Travis’s super power everyone went out of their way to help him. He walked back to Michael and they were called right away.

you follow Travis and the hostess to your table "wow! that was awesome Travis! thanks so much for getting us a table so quickly. what did you tell the hostess? i always have so much trouble in crowded rooms so good that you could handle that for me. i think we're going to make a great team!"

Travis gave Michaels neck another squeeze and he confidently led him through the restaurant “nothing to worry about little guy, I just explained that you were an extremely important business man”  they arrived at the table where there was a sippy cup with a coloring book and box of crayons waiting. The hostess pointed “you can sit right there little buddy and your daddy can sit across from you. She looked at Travis “will you need a booster seat for your little boy” 

Michael beamed when he heard Travis describe him that way. The expression turned to confusion as he saw the sippy cup and coloring book. When he heard the hostess refer to Travis as his daddy and ask him if he needed a blaster seat, he nearly lost it. He wanted to yell at her and he wanted to cry at the same time. He ended just up yelling “I’m not a baby!” and stomped off towards the bathroom, tears started to well in his eyes. He walked as fast as he could so he got to the bathroom and privacy before he started to cry. 

Travis smiled at the sight  “thank you” he beamed then registered what happened. He waited a few seconds for dramatic effect before chasing after Micheal and barged in after him. Seeing the tiny man crying Travis didn’t think twice he wrapped his strong arms around him “oh sweetheart it’s okay, no need to cry. I’m here now, I’ll take care of this, you’re okay just breath for me little one there we go, nice and calm, that’s a good boy just listen to my heart and breath” he angled Michaels ear so it was over his heart. Travis kept rubbing Michaels back and neck as he held him

Michael tried to regain his composure in the bathroom but couldn’t stop his crying. Then he heard the door open and saw Travis come in and that made him cry even more. He didn’t want to His new employee to see him like this. He was working really hard to get Travis to see him as a powerful businessman… then Travis swooped in and hugged him and he lost it and continued crying. He didn’t really hear what Travis was saying but it was making him feel better. Finally, he calm down enough to stop crying and ask Travis ” why did that stupid hostess put a sippy cup and coloring book there like I’m some sort of baby? I know I’m small, but I hate it when that happens.”