LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael looked down and saw his pants were practically below his butt with his underoos on full display. “Oh, gosh! Put me down let me pull my pants up! And don’t touch my butt like that!” He yelled at Travis. “Stupid pjs…” he muttered

“Haha very funny” Michael said as Travis left. Now that he was gone, Michael headed upstairs to put on more comfortable pjs that fit better. He didn’t want to admit it to Travis or wear them in front of him, but kids pjs fit much better. Since he was in Spider-Man undies anyway he put on his Spider-Man pj set and went downstairs to watch some tv. He was pretty tired and drifted off with the tv on

Travis had an uneventful night he had some dinner and got ready for the next day before going to bed around 11. He was up the next morning in plenty of time to be at Michaels house for 8:30 as promised 

Travis entered the house without knocking “Mikey baby it’s Da… it’s me sweetheart Travis where are you” he walked into the living room and saw the sleeping little boy in Spider-Man Jammies. The first thing he did was take a picture then he sat on the sofa next to Michael and rubbed his back “baby, you need to get up now it’s morning time”

“Huh…” Michael started awake and was confused where he was and who was waking him. “What’s going on?” He said as he rolled over and realized it was Travis and he’d seen him in his Spider-Man pjs

Michael was very groggy and didn't realize what was going on. all of the sudden he found himself sitting in Travis' lap in his pjs. then he realized just how badly he had to go to the bathroom...he usually went right before bed but he didnt have a chance last night. 

"um, i usually go to bed at like 1030 or something i dont really check or anything. last night i just fell asleep on the couch though. can you put me down? i really gotta go to the bathroom."

Michael ignores the potty remark as much as he can though realizes that Travis is right. He rushes off to the bathroom and has to go so bad he doesn’t even close the door all the way. He pulls his pj bottoms and underoos down to his ankles as quick as he can but ends up getting a bit of pee on his pants leaving a dark spot. He aims at the toilet and relieves himself and it feels great he can’t believe how badly he has to go. 

Michael pulls his undies and pjs back up and walks out of the bathroom back to the living room as he hears Travis. He notices the wet spot right as he’s getting to the living room and tries to hide it by grabbing a pillow. “Um, I can get dressed myself Travis. I’ll go change and we can go to the open house”

Travis grabbed the requested underwear and tossed it on the bed “I am just trying to help and you little man are on dangerously thin ice here, is this how an adult would talk to someone who only wanted to help them, whose job it was to assist them? Now we really don’t have time  this morning so I would appreciate an apology”