LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Wow Travis was really laying the kiddo and little boy stuff on this morning. Michael decided not to keep arguing about it unless it was in front of people. 

“hey! That tickles! Yeah, my feet are pretty small. I wear kids sizes mostly. Most of my shoes are like a size 4 I think.”

Travis tickled down the sole of Michael’s foot again smiling “that’s about what I thought and good to know for when I have to do your shopping.  He looked at his watch “I know you need your bath, are we done for the day or should I wait for you”

“Why don’t you wait so that we can just talk about tomorrow and how the open house will go. It starts at 9 so we can just meet there in the morning”

michael gets up to head to take a shower thinking about Travis suggesting a bath…

Michael heads upstairs into his bedroom and into the master bath. He stripped off his dirty clothes and notices that there are indeed some holes in the boxers that he’s wearing. I guess Travis has a point there, he thinks.

rather than take the suggested bath, Michael takes a very quick shower and does a cursory job of washing his hair and his body. He gets out and wraps himself in a towel that was hung on a hook next to the bathroom and thinks that that’s unusual. Mostly his towels are in the floor and not quite dry. I guess it is good to have Travis cleaning the house and take care of things, he thinks. He walks out to his bedroom in his towel and goes to get clothes to get dressed. He opens his underwear drawer and see is what Travis has bought.

” travis! what did you buy me!?” he yells down at Travis still standing in his towel.

Travis smiles “what do you mean kiddo I thought they were fun and it was was hard to find undies in your size. Besides they were on sale so I was trying to save you money. A grownup shouldn’t really care what his underwear looks like it’s not like anyone will really see it anyway”

Michael turns to his dresser as Travis walks alway not noticing the door wasn’t closed. He drops his towel and starts to look through the very childish underwear Travis he gotten. He picked out a pair of Spider-Man undies since that was his favorite superhero. If he had to wear underoos, might as well wear the coolest ones. 

then he looked at the pjs he had and decided being comfortable did sound pretty good. He put on the most mature looking pjs he had, which were two piece and had blue pinstripes and buttons down the front. He bought them because he thought they looked like the most adult pjs, but they were a bit big. He put them on and tied the pants string tight to avoid them falling down or sagging too much and then headed downstairs to talk to Travis about the next day. 

Travis smiled at the sight of the barefoot little boy in pajamas. He did notice that Michael’s hair was dripping so he grabbed a nearby towel and dropped it  onto Michaela head “you really need to do a better job of drying your hair sweet boy” he said as he gently fried Michael with the towel “and I see you decided on Jammies after all”

“Oh, yeah I guess it is still kinda wet, thanks…but I can do it” Michael said grabbing the towel from Travis. 

“yeah, seemed like a good idea since I’m kinda tired after running around all morning and it sleeping great anyways. So I guess we should talk about the open house tomorrow and stuff. Everything’s all set up so we can just meet at the house at 9a and put out the signs. Then after maybe you can figure out my dry cleaning and I can head to the office for a bit or something.”

Travis nodded but looked a little sheepish “I didn’t get to tell you but my car broke down at the pizza place. The tow truck driver actually dropped me off here with lunch. Do you mind, I mean if you’re okay with it could I borrow your car to get home and I’ll just pick you up in the morning. I can even drive like chauffeur” he smiled “and that way we know you’ll be on time”

“oh that sucks…yeah, I guess that’s fine. I’m not going anywhere til the morning. I do have a guest room also if that’s easier. Whichever works better.” Michael put the offer out assuming Travis would prefer to just borrow his car and sleep in his own bed, but it felt like the mature adult thing to do and he felt a constant urge to act as maturely as he could in front of Travis. 

“Oh, thanks little guy but I didn’t bring anything with me besides, I wouldn’t want to crowd you. Maybe another night if that works for you. I’ll plan to be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning okay”

“Yeah, 830 works. And I was just offering because of the car, not like we need to have a sleepover right? Ha. Anyways, I left my car keys on the front table I think so you can just grab them and I’ll see you in the morning”

Travis reached out and cupped Michael’s chin “hey now sweetheart no need to feel embarrassed, I’d be happy to have a sleepover with my special little guy I just don’t have clothes or any” he dropped his hand “just one more thing though buddy@ he indicated a white board he had hung up while Michael was bathing “we are going to use this board to keep track of house rules” he wrote Mikey’s rules up top. “Can you remember our rules baby boy” he held the marker to the board waiting

“Um, yeah I guess that’s a good way to be organized. I think the rules were to keep things tidy between when Travis cleans, to put all my clothes in the laundry, and no shoes or socks in the house, right?” Michael looks to Travis proud he wa sable to remember all of them

Travis nodded “right so…

1) Mikey will be barefoot inside “that’s an important one” Travis added

2) put laundry in hamper, trash in bin and dishes in sink

3)call Travis when you are going anywhere and after you’ve arrived at your location 

was there anything else that we talked about kiddo?

“I think that was all of them Travis but…Um, can you change it from Mikey to Michael, I don’t really like that name it’s sorta for little kids” Michael says thinking about how he was teased and called baby Mikey for being so little while he was in high school. As he finishes talking he realizes his pjs are starting to slip a bit so he pulls his pants back up to his waist and ties the drawstring even tighter. 

Travis nods “oh of course sweetheart” he erases the title and writes “Michael’s big boy rules because he’s a very big boy” he shows off his work with a wink “though personally I think baby Mikey sounds adorable”

“Haha very funny! I get that you call me kiddo and stuff cuz you’re used to it but you don’t have to put that on a board like that! Just call it “Michael’s house rules” or something, jeeze.”

Michael smiled at the small victory. “Ya I guess” he said as he walked over to Travis. He got up on his tiptoes and spread his arms for a hug and felt the drawstring on his pajama bottoms come undone a little bit.  they started to slip down in the back as he reached up for a hug