LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Mikey’s jaw drops as he realizes what that means. He’s going to have to be on his best behavior constantly. He turns to Paul and says “I’m sorry I was rude uncle Paul please don’t punish me anymore I’ll be a good boy. I promise!” He smiles his biggest smile, hoping he’ll get to keep his clothes on and save himself from any more punishment. 

Paul smiles back “nice try Baby Mikey but I think you’re behavior shows us that big boy clothes give you the wrong I idea so I want you to go right over to that mirror over there and strip down and after you take off every piece of clothing look at yourself and say I’m a little baby’ he pints the the full length mirror nearby 

“But these aren’t even big boy clothes they’re little boy clothes” he says as he walks over to the mirror. Standing in front of it, he does as Paul says taking his shirt and shorts off, saying “I’m a little baby” to the mirror each time. Standing in his power rangers undies, he turns around to make sure he did a good job. 

Turning back around, Mikey looks into the mirror as he pulls down his underoos revealing his small penis to the mirror and his bum, still red from his earlier spanking, to Paul and Travis. “I’m a little baby” he says to the mirror. 

Paul smiles “now now Baby Mikey you best remember who you’re talking to and who the adult is and if I say you need a spanking then that’s what’s going to happen an I clear?”he reaches out and cups Mikey’s reddened bum in his large hand 

Paul pretended to consider this “we’ll have to see I guess but remember this isn’t going to be like high school with you nothing off and disobeying me. I’m the grownup I’m in charge of you. He sat and patted his lap “come sit in my lap please”

“Yes sir” Mikey says relieved that he won’t be spanked, not really thinking about the implications of what Paul said. He walks over to Paul and clambers up onto his lap, quickly forgetting that he’s the naked little boy in the room with two adults.