LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Paul nodded “so if you’re just a little boy and Travis is you’re daddy do you get any say I. Grown up things like hiring me? What exactly is your job around here” he ask looking around and seeing the play pen and all of the toys 

Travis nods “there’s my good boy, now if I remember correctly you were supposed to be giving uncle Paul a tour of our office and showing him everything like the kitchen and work space and where you take naps and your play pen and your desk and daddy’s desk”

“Yea daddy” Mikey takes Paul’s hand to give him a tour and shows him everything daddy asks him to, trying to be on his best behavior. They end the tour in front of Mikey’s potty and he’s too embarrassed to tell Paul about it

“Well, he pulls my pants and undies down and then he sits me in the potty or if I wanna go like a bit boy then he aims my peepee for me so it goes in the potty.” Mikey says, getting less embarrassed about his new status as Paul doesn’t seem to be making fun of him. 

Mikey is shocked that Paul slapped him and starts to tear up and looks back at travis, but seeing the look on his face, he knows that he needs to apologize if he wants to avoid a punishment. “I’m sorry I said that” Mikey mutters looking at the floor

Travis nods and walks over “ in this family we use physical punishment to remind baby money to be a good little boy and any adult is allowed to give out appropriate punishments just like that” he rubs Mikey’s back “I’m thinking these big boy clothes gave Mikey a silky idea that he was in charge like a grownup I’m thinking he needs to get more comfy” 

Paul shakes his head “you know we tried to teach baby Mikey in high school that it was important to obey grownups but some naughty little babies just don’t learn”

travis smiles “well this little babies about to learn”

• 3 weeks later...