LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Travis smiles and pats Mikey’s head, there’s my good boy now go get your clothes wherever you left them please so that daddy can get you dressed.  Y silly little baby leaving his clothes everywhere, “whose a nakey baby” Travis teases

“I’m naked daddy but I want my clothes”. Mikey starts to hunt around the office for his close. He gets down on all fours to look under the couch and finds his undies, oblivious to how exposed his bum is to daddy as he searches.  He gets into his undies and then finds his shorts and shirt and get into his power rangers outfit. “All dressed daddy!”

Once he’s dressed Travis beckons Mikey back over “you don’t need to be shy sweetheart, you can have as much nakey time as you want. In fact I think it’s better, clothes seem to give you silly ideas about being a big boy even though we both know your just a tiny baby. And you can be nakey with daddy and your uncle and Paul they’re going to be like our family”

“Um, I’m good Paul” Mikey answers as he gets a big hug from Paul. “I started my own real estate business and it’s going pretty good. I guess you already talked to Travis right?” He says looking back around at travis

“Um, yeah…but also some other stuff like the way I get dressed and some other rules too” Mikey says trailing off and blushing, not wanting to talk about his new potty routine of punishments he’s gotten from Travis. 

Paul seems fascinated “oh really. Is he the reason you’re wearing this outfit, power rangers are so cool, my little boy loves them too. I actually think he has the same thing.” He pauses “what kind of rules.”

“Yeah, daddy…um, I mean travis got me a lot of new outfits. Um, there are all sorts of rules to make sure I’m safe and stuff. Mainly I have to obey travis” Mikey responds trying to be as vague as possible