LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael got in the car a bit confused but looking forward to the pizza and headed off to the house. Some traffic held him up at an intersection with constant gridlock so it too michael almost 30 mins to get home from lunch. By the time he got to the front door he was close to bursting. He ran into the front door and started to beeline for the downstairs bathroom. 

Michael sprinted into the bathroom and didn’t even stop to lock the door. He dropped his pants and boxers as quick as he could and jumped on the toilet just in time. Then he heard Travis knock “um…I’m fine I’ll be out in a minute”. 

Michael finishes up and cleans himself then puts his clothes back on and walks out the door of the bathroom right into Travis, falling back on his butt. “Oh my gosh” he says stumbling to get up. “What are you doing right at the door?”

“Um, yeah I just had to go real bad since I left the house and got stuck in traffic” Michael said taking Travis’ help standing back up. “You don’t have to be worried I can do it on my own. Actually, before I have lunch I might just take a quick shower cuz I didn’t get a chance to this morning.”

Michael goes to wash his hands and then heads for the kitchen to get some pizza. “Boy I’m hungry. I didn’t have anything other than that coffee so far today. Feel like I’m going to have at least two slices” Michael says reaching for a plate of pizza. 

Travis pats Michaels little knee “now, I’m not mad honey, I’m really not but I have to say, this place was a mess. Now I know you told me that you weren’t much of a cleaner but that was an understatement. I don’t mind cleaning up after you at all but we need to talk about what I expect from you. I’m not your servant after all.

Michael blushes embarrassed by the mess that had to be cleaned sup “yeah, I’m really not good at keeping the house in order. Thanks so much for cleaning up and I know you’re not my servant…I do need the help so I guess it’s fair that you have certain expectations too. What sort of things did you have in mind?”

Travis smiled “that’s a good boy” he stroked Michaels hair “I don’t actually expect you to clean anything, I’ll take care of that, your only goal is to keep things tidy in between days I clean so I’ve set up a hamper in your bedroom and I expect that all dirty laundry goes in there every night. I’ll do laundry once a week. Oh and by the way when I was doing your wash today I noticed that practically all of your underwear was discolored and full of holes so when I was at the store I got you all new stuff. 

“oh, yeah I can try to keep things tidy and definitely get stuff in the hamper. Um, i mean I guess I did need some new clothes. Im bad at stuff like that so thanks for picking them up. I should probably take a quick shower now and get changed anyway since I kinda put on dirty clothes this morning”

Travis puts a large hand up to indicate stop “not quite yet buddy, just a few more things.please be better about throwing your trash in the bin and not leaving it around same with dishes, the go in the sink little guy and finally” Travis tapped Michael’s shoe twice no shoes or socks in the house from now on. The carpets and floors were a mess and that will really help. So I’ve put a basket in your hall before you come in your shoes socks are off and in there. Every time I come in I expect to see 10 little toes,Am I clear? 

Michael sits a bit overwhelmed by all of these rules Travis has. He thinks about each and they seem reasonable, it just seems so controlling all at once. He wants to give Travis the benefit of the doubt and remembers that he wanted someone to organize his house so this may just be the best way of doing that. 

“um, that’s a lot to take in but I think those make sense to keep the house clean.” Michael kicks off his shoes as he’s talking. “Do I really have to take my socks off too though?”

“That’s my good boy” he ruffled Michael’s hair and yes socks too no exceptions you’re not the one who has to mop and vacuum are you sweetheart so I would appreciate if you would just do as you are told” he bends down to pick up Michael’s fallen shoes “god your feet are just tiny aren’t they” he gazed at the tiny shoe. Then without asking he reached over and pulled off Michael’s socks balling them up. He gave Michael’s foot a little tickle  and laid his palm against the sole of Michael’s tiny foot “you have the cutest little foot! What size are you baby”