LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael hops off his chair and turns to head towards the door. He tries to penetrate a wall of people by the bar but can’t quite find a way through. He turns to Travis to see if he’s behind him or if he found a way through

Without saying a word Travis strides forward and takes hold of Michael’s tiny hand “don’t worry, you’re safe, I’ve got you little guy” then cuts though the crowd like it doesn’t exist. It’s easy when your a giant. 

when they get outside he looks down at Michael smiling “that was stressful hmm little buddy”

Travis nodded and pulled Michael into a fast hug “sounds great buddy and thanks again for this opportunity I’ll see you in the morning” he quickly cupped Michael’s delicate cheek “please be careful careful little one I’d hate to lose you after I just found you” with another sink he was gone

Michael stood there a bit stunned at the way Travis said goodbye. He drove home wondering what Travis meant by that. He decided it was probably just because he had younger brothers and was in the habit of saying that. Just like he said. Michael parked in his driveway and went upstairs to get dressed and ready for bed. 

Michael had odd dreams all night. Travis was there and seemed like a hundred feet tall…but he couldn’t remember much. In a daze, Michael looked at the clock and saw that he overslept. He was supposed to be in the office in ten minutes. 

he rushed and put on the first clothes he could find though they were obviously not clean as all he had was a pile of laundry. He jumped in the car without eating anything and raced off to work. He was 20 mins later than he usually was when he walked in the door of the office. 

Travis was pacing the hallway outside the locked office door he was starting to get worried when he saw Michael he sighed and rushed forward pulling the tiny man into a hug “oh there you are sweetheart you’re late and it scared me” he pulled back looking Michael in the eye”and why exactly didn’t you call me little boy” he put his hands on his hips and waited 

Michael nodded “well next time just call me in fact maybe that should be our second rule call or text when your leaving the house and get home” he gave Michael a squeeze before  taking Michael’s bag for him” let’s start the day

"ok, i mean i guess if you're worried i can." michael tries to make it seem like he's doing Travis a favor by agreeing. 

"um...ok, well i guess we needed to get ready for the open house and then there was a list i gave you but i can't think right now. i'm just still a bit tired i think."

Travis ruffled Michael’s hair “you really are tired little guy, we made the list last night, just give me you’re keys and you get to work on the open house while o take care of your needs and if you’re this tired when I get back I might just put you down for a nap” he winked at Michael’ and held out his hand for the keys 

"very funny" michael said and handed his keys over to Travis. though a nap didn't sound liek teh worst thing in teh world. instead, he'd have a big cup of coffee and get to work on the open house. "ok, should we meet back here for lunch then?"

michael tells travis his address and realizes he needs to give Travis a card but forgot..."um, here just take my credit card for now." with that, michael walks to the little kitchen to drink a potload of coffee

Travis eyes the coffee with concerns “only one cup of that please I don’t want you having  to much caffeine it will ummm stunt your growth and please be careful it’s hot” he turned and left first going to Michael’s house 

michael rolled his eyes and went off to drink as much coffee as he could. it's the only thing that could make him feel better on a morning like this, so he had the three cups thtat were left in the pot and then got things together for the Open House. He loaded up his car and headed to the sale house.

Travis looked around it was a beautiful 4 bedroom house but  quite a mess indeed. He cleaned the kitchen and living room first before starting the laundry. He sorted though all of the clothes and pulled out all of Michaels boxers and immediately threw them away.

he then went to Walmart and went directly to the boys section picking up as many types of cartoon briefs as possible. He bought all of the underoos and then did a quick food run. He stocked the fridge and finished the laundry filling Michael’s underwear drawer with nice new cartoon undies. He called Michael “hey little guy you ready for lunch”

"hey Travis." michael said answering the phone. he was starting to just ignore or not even notice the monikers travis was using for him. "yeah, i'm just finishing up at the sale house and am pretty hungry. it's actually closer to my house than the office, so probably easier if i just come home and have lunch there if that works for you. can you pick up some pizza or something?" michael starts to rush with what he's doing so he can get home. he is quite hungry. he's also starting to feel the after effects of all that coffee he drank.

"um...not really which part?" michael is rushing around adn can't really think of what Travis i suggesting. he's just about finished setting up at the house and is debating going to the bathroom first or just getting in the car. but travis keeps talking so he heads to the car.