LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Travis held Michael and continued to rub his back “there we go little guy, nice and calm yes there’s my boy” once Michael had calmed He released his hold but put his arms on Michael’s little arms rubbing up and down “good job calming down bud, I know that was pretty upsetting wasn’t it?

Michael starts to regain his composure and is a bit out off by the way Travis was coddling him, but also felt much better. A bit confused, he tucked those feelings back and tried his best to project his successful persona again. 

“yeah, that was kind of upsetting. Sorry I lost it a bit and thanks for making me feel better. I guess let’s go back and have that drink and dinner. I don’t want this to ruin our little celebration” 

michael turns to leave the bathroom and head back to the table all the while thinking of what to say to the hostess so she gets how much she messed up. 

Travis didn’t move and held Michael by the arm gently but firmly “just one more thing bud, I don’t think the nice lady thinks you’re a baby so don’t worry about that okay? He waited for a response then continued but one thing that I do want talk about real quickly is that it scared me when you ran off that way. I know you were upset but this restaurant is very crowded what if you got lost or tripped and fell and I couldn’t find you. I know you’re a grownup but you’re still pretty small, what if someone came along and grabbed you, I’d never forgive myself, can we make a new rule that when we are together you stay with me at all times. I’m so big you can’t really lose me after all” he winked

Michael stared up at Travis confused by the request. “What do you mean a rule? I’m not some kid whose gonna get lost or kidnapped. I can take care of myself”. Michael starts to pull his arm away from Travis to reassert how independent he is. 

Travis doesn’t let go and stayed gently “hey now, if we’re going to be a team then we need some ground rules as a grownup I’m sure you recognize that. All I mean is that the way your ran away so upset tonight could have been dangerous. I’m sure you get that too. All I’m asking is that you let me have your back and take some of the stress. I would just feel better knowing where my team mate is at all times in case something comes up. I’m sure asking you to check in with me isn’t too hard for a response adult like you”

Michael stops and thinks about what Travis just said. It makes a bit of sense and since Travis says it’s something that a mature adult would do maybe he should go along.

”I mean, i guess that makes sense and I shouldn’t have run off. I was just upset cuz of what that hostess did. I hate when that happens. Especially when it’s people you get than me like that hostess treating me like a little kid. But I guess I can be a responsible adult and agree with your rule.”

Travis smiles and ruffles Michael’s hair “that’s a good boy… I mean man good man he recovers lightly spalling Michael on the back. He stands and offers Michael his large hand let’s go back and get some dinner shall we”

Michael brushes off the good boy comment because Travis rightly corrected himself. He sees Travis extend his hand as if to locale. Michael makes a point of walking right past Travis saying “I don’t think I’ll get lost on the way back to the table.”

Michal is a bit frustrated that Travis wouldn’t let go of his hand, but he drops it as they get back to the table. He sees Travis pull his chair out and sits down thinking that Travis is showing him a good amount of respect, which he should as his boss.

”now, I guess with that done we should order some food and drinks. What do you think looks good?”

Michael looks back at Travis trying to shrug off the “kiddo” comment rather than confront him in front of the waitress. Turning to the waitress “I’m gonna have a burger and fries. And can I get an IPA that you have on tap?” Michael turns back to Travis with a proud look on his face leaving it to him to complete the order. 

Michael starts to get annoyed and looks back at the waitress trying to ignore the sippy cup and coloring book still on the table. “Look lady, I’m 27. I’m perfectly capable of ordering and drinking a beer.” Michael reaches into his pocket to get his license out and starts to fumble with his wallet. He drops it on the ground and, flustered, gets off his seat to grab it. He stands up and hands it up to the much taller waitress. “See, I’m an adult, not some little kid! Now get me my burger and beer!”

Travis stands “Michael that’s enough! I know you’re frustrated but There is never any excuse for such rudeness now apologize to this nice lady and then sit down I’ll clean this mess” he bends to pickup the contents of Michael’s wallet from the ground 

Michael turns red as he hears Travis admonish him realizing he was being quite rude. Turning to the waitress he says “sorry about that, I just get frustrated when people treat me like a kid when I’m just trying to order a drink or something. I’m sorry. Is it still ok for me to get a beer?” He finishes and looks back at Travis to see if he approves of the apology he delivered 

Travis nods at he sits back down with the tiny man’s wallet in his hand  “good boy” he says in a low voice then looking at the waitress “I’ll have the same please, you’re burgers come highly recommended” he smiles as she walks away

“Thanks. Well, we have an open house the day after tomorrow, so you can help get that set up. And the. We have a closing next week so you should call the bank to make sure everything’s on schedule. I also need to get my laundry done and my dry cleaning picked up cuz I’m pretty much out of clothes. I haven’t had any time to get anything cleaned all week” 

michael finished and was very happy with how professional he sounded. That’ll convince Travis that he’s not some kid

Travis nodded “ok fine, fine so I’ll meet you at the office in the morning and I’ll need your house keys and car keys so I can get copies made of everything then while you work here I can go to your house and do some laundry, cleaning and shopping then I’ll come back with lunch, if you’re a good boy, I’ll even let you pick, he winked at the tiny man and chuckled.