LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Travis nod “I’m not impressed by that little display you made earlier baby boy “ Travis says calmly talking Michael’s hand “I guess we’re done here and you best be a perfect little baby at checkout or you will be one sorry little baby” he leads them to check out 

Travis brings Michael and the cart right to the car and opens the back door. Very quickly he has the car seat out of the box and installed. He can’t help but smile “look sweetheart your special seat is all set up”

Michael looks at the car seat with the five point harness and sighs. “Fanks twavis” he says through his pacifier. With his new clothes, pacifier, and car seat, he feels his adulthood slipping away. 

Travis reach’s over and lifts Michael under the armpits then places him in his new carseat “see baby it’s all comfy and just for you.” He locks the harness in place with a snap “and now I’ll alway know you’re safe as I load or unload the car”. He turns and starts putting bags in the trunk 

Michael feels himself lifeted off the ground and before he knows it he’s buckled into the car seat like a baby. Into his car seat. He thinks about arguing, but decides against it after the experience with the officer in the store. He watches Travis load all of the packages into the trunk and wonders what they are.

“Sowwy twavis” Michael says through his pacifier as he kicks off his shoes. He was distracted by the packages and forgot the first rule. Travis seemed a bit frustrated with telling him so Michael resolved to do better if he wanted to avoid punishments from Travis. 

Travis nodded and finished loading the car then went back to Michael and started to pull the straps lightly “how do your belts feel baby not to tight or anything right? We want you safe not uncomfortable.”

“Um, it’s a little tight but I guess it’s ok” Michael responded, feeling the crotch strap pressing into his short shorts. Sitting in the seat, it almost looked like he had no pants on at all. 

Travis sighs and picks the pacifier up. He wipes it off and holds it to Michael’s lip “new rule you do not spit out your Binky when I put it in. B inky is not a choice and you do need this seat it’s the law”

Michael pouts but gives in to the new rule and opens his mouth for the binky. That officer did say it was a new law, but surely there was an age limit for it. It couldn’t apply to a grown up like him he thinks as the binky is put into his mouth and he starts to suck on it. His mind starts to wander and he thinks about his life last week vs today. Sure he was disorganized, but at least he got to wear his own clothes and go potty by himself. He sighed as Travis closed the back door and he continued sucking on his binky. It soothes him and he started to drift off to sleep as Travis was pulling out of the parking lot. 

Travis smiles as he watches Michael drift to sleep in his new baby seat. Everything was going perfectly. He drove the short distance to Michael’s home and And pulled in the driveway. He left Michael sleeping in his car seat while he unpacked the car then unbuckling the tiny boy he lifted him into his arms to carry him in side “daddy’s got you baby boy”

Michael wakes up when Travis unbuckles him and picks him up and then drifts off again with his head on Travis shoulder as they walk into the house. He continues sucking on the binky as Travis carries him through the doorway

Travis bounces Michael just a bit. He doesn’t bother to retrieve his shoes. He Carrie’s Michael inside and lays him on the sofa before removing all of his clothes except for his cute little undies. He then sets to work setting up and installing some of the new things he bought. 

Michael wakes a bit as he’s bounced around and then wakes fully from his nap as Travis is undressing him on the couch. He finds himself in just his underoos sucking his binky. “Travis? Where did my clothes go?” He asks not sure where Travis is. 

Michael looks around to try to find his clothes but can’t find any. He realizes he has to go to the bathroom, which is pretty typical when he wakes up. He walks over to the downstairs bathroom and pulls his undies down to go pee. He splashes a bit on the seat, but ignores it as he hears travis coming down the stairs.