LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

"ice cream!" michael shouted even though he had to go tot the bathroom pretyt bad at this point. he didnt want travis to find an excuse not to get him ice cream again. he'd just go to the bathroom after. 

“But you promised we’d get ice cream! I don’t even have to go potty!” The babyish word slipped out as he lied to travis. He just wanted to get ice cream before they did whatever burning shopping travis had in mind. 

Travis hugs the boy again and says “thAt right baby, your job is to obey” he wants to use the succinct word to get Michael used to it. “If you learn to obey first and always then you never have to think. My job is to think your job is to obey. If you can do that obey me then we will both be happy and you want to be happy, don’t you baby”

Travis nod “good choice baby” he walks Michael over to the toilet and positions him in front then gets on his knees behind Michael and unbuttons his pants and pulls down his pants and underwear so he’s fully exposed. He then puts his chin on Michaels shoulder so he can see and reach’s around either sid of the tiny boy encircling his waist he then takes hold of Michaels tiny penis aiming it. “ make peepee in the potty baby”

Before Michael knows what’s happening, his pants and undies are down around his ankles and Travis has hold of his penis. It feels very strange to try to pee while someone else holds it and he has trouble getting started “um, Travis I can’t go like this with you holding it it feels funny” he says unable to get any pee going

Travis whispers into Michaels ear “we’ll this is how we do it from now on so just take a deep breath and concentrate on making pee pee unless you’re too little” he gives the tiny penis a little shake 

michael hears the threat in travis instruction...he does want to make sure he gets ice cream. he keeps trying and closes his eyes and suddenly he starts peeing with travis holding his penis and his bum on display with his undies around his ankles. "i'm doing it!" he exlaims to travis before he realizes how juvenile that sounds.