LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael was a bit tired but didn’t want to admit it to Travis. “Fine, I’ll just have the milk shake in the afternoon then. Can we go soon I wanna get back.” Michael tries to hold a yawn back but it comes out with a big stretch

Travis gave Michaels hand a tiny squeeze “you’re right baby it’s not on our list yet so we’ll just have to add it. I know your a big boy but the way people seem to treat you makes it dangerous for you to handle some situations on your own. Most people seem to think you’re a little kid and parking lots can be dangerous. I’d just rather stick together” they were next in line 

Michael starts to argue but before he can it’s their turn. He stands there holding Travis hand an pouting and then says “but it’s not like anything’ll happen. I’ve been walking in parking lots on my own for years”

Travis put a finger to Michael’s lips and ordered their food then turns back to the little man “look sweetheart it’s my job to take care of you now and  I don’t want anything to happen to you and I would never forgive myself if you got hurt so I expect you to do as I ask like a good boy”

Michael hears Travis tell him to be a good boy again and has had enough. he pushes Travis' finger away from his mouth and tells him "stop treating me like a little kid just cuz that family did! i'm a grown up and your boss and it's your job to help me not be my babysitter!. now i'm going out to the car!" with that, michael turns to leave and tries to pull his hand away from Travis.

Travis catchs Michael by the shoulder and turns him around “freeze little boy, I’ve already decided that this is a new rule and pouting and throwing a tantrum will not get me to change my mind so I suggest you do as you’re told and calm down”

Travis pulls Michael in close so it looks like they’re almost hugging then lands 3 stinging seats on his bum and whispers in his ear “ that is enough little boy, you calm down this instant, I will not allow you to talk to me or any grownup like that am I clear”

Travis took Michael’s face in his hands snd wiped his tears away he then leaned in to kiss his forehead “I’m sorry I had to do that baby but you need to do as I ask like the good boy I know you are now please go take a seat right where I can see you and since we are technically inside rule one still applies so go be my good boy and I’ll be right over with lunch “ he pats Michael’s but as he dismisses him and waits for their tray

michael walks over to a table rubbing his bottom as he goes. it was only a few swats, but they stung his bottom through his thin pants and underoos. michael sits at a table and then takes his shoes nad socks off so that he doesn't get in trouble for breaking rule number 1.

"yes" micihael is very quiet after what happened before and just eats quietly adn drinks his juice, not even asking for the milkshake sitting across the table from him even though he wants it. as he finishes his burger he looks up at travis "are you mad at me?"

Travis eyes the sad little boy “oh no baby, of course not you did something a tiny bit naughty and a had to give you a couple of pow pows on the bum bum but it’s over now and I hope we can move on and have a good day as long as you’re ready to be my good little boy”

Travis took hold of Michaels chin “baby, I didn’t hit you, I gave you a couple of swats on the bum to help you remember to do as you’re told and I need you to remember that I wouldn’t have had to give you pow pows if you were obeying”