LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring an Assistant Goes Wrong (pvt with jmg1217)

Michael looks blankly at Travis and realizes he’s right. He’s just trying to help him and it was he who slept late, not Travis. Sheepishly, Michael says “yeah, I guess I’m sorry. You were on time to get me and I slept in so you kinda saved the day. And you’re doing a good job as my assistant Travis, I guess I’ve just had a rough couple of days. Sorry if I was rude”. 

Travis nodded “that’s perfect baby thank you and I know you’ll try. Now I’ll be down stairs just call me if you need anything” he grabbed a pair of socks “I’ll take these for when you need them” with that he left the room 

michael was embarassed by what happened but didnt have time to think about it. he needed to get changed and downstairs so they could go to the open house. he stripped out of his pajamas and made sure to put them in the hamper. he took his undies off and they followed his pjs in to the hamper as well. naked, he walked back over to his bed to grab the underwear travis had pulled out. he went into his drawer and got a pair of jeans and a polo shirt, both from the boys section at Target. Michael liked their clothes but hated to admit it...the jeans were more comfortalbe with the little bit of elastic in the waist that the boys ones had. all dressed, but still barefoot, michael headed downstairs to travis. 

michael puts his foot up on travis leg so he can get his socks and shoes on. he wants to say he can do it himself but he doesnt want to be rude again and he promsied to be good an let travis help him. 

Travis smiles and gives Michael’s foot a little squeeze “you’re being such a good boy for me, now I know the rule is no shoes in the house but it’s okay when I’m the one to put them on you okay sweetheart plus we are going right out the door” he slips on Michael lap little socks then his shoes. He offers the boy his hand “ready baby”

Travis gave Michaels hand a tiny squeeze “actually sweetheart I think I should drive, I know it’s your car and everything but we are already late and the seats all adjusted to me and we’re not exactly the same size plus I’ll be taking the car again tonight so it really don’t make sense to change anything right now.” He strides forward and opens the passenger door for Michael “hop in baby”

“ yeah I guess that makes sense. Plus it’ll be like you’re my chauffeur! Yeah I guess that’s kind of fun.“ Michael climbs up into the front seat and pulls out his phone to check his email.

“Sure baby that exactly what it will be like” he closes Michael’s door then goes to the drivers side. He sits and puts on his safety belt that covers Michael’s phone with his hand “please put that away buddy, I’m not leaving until you put on your seatbelt and we need to have a little chat Kiddo”

Travis watched Michael do up his seatbelt then patted his knee “that’s a good boy, now as your assistant I feel like it’s my job to assist you in improving your life whenever possible and one thing I’ve noticed is that you are very sleepy all the time and you seem to have a hard time getting up in the morning”

"yeah, that's true. usually i have a few alarms set that help but the past few days they haven't worked really well. definitely wish i wasn't so sleepy right now! which reminds me, i need to get some coffee on the way ok?"

Travis nods “I suppose so but I’m not comfortable with you living on coffee in general so this will be your one cup for the day and starting tonight you’ll have have a bedtime” he gave Michael’s knee a little squeeze 

"wait, what do you mean a bedtime? i'm a grown up remember, not a kid. i can stay up to whenever i want travis." michael responded getting a bit of a pout on his face and crossing his arms. some of travis' rules didn't bug him and made sense but he was drawing the line at a bedtime.