LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A short diaper vignette

Elfy challenged me to write a short story with diapers, horror and trains so here's a very short scene 

I lay in Lizzy’s lap, idly moving handfuls of popcorn to my mouth not really caring if the kernels made it into my mouth or not. It was more an act of automation while my brain focused on the screen.

“So they all live on a train?”

“Uh huh”

“And farm bugs?”

“Yup”

“So where do they get spare parts if stuff breaks?”

“I don’t know it’s about the horror of human hierarchies or something”

“And how scary snow is?”

“You haven’t been paying attention at all have you?”

“Nope”

“So you’re just here for the popcorn”

“That and the great seat” With that I wiggled more comfortably into Lizzy’s lap.

“Would you prefer something with pastel ponies instead?” I stretched like a cat.

“I could just watch you, look at the beautiful planes of your face, the curve of your lips” then I was mercilessly attacked by a throw pillow. So all out pillow war was declared. There were cushion sorties and bolster raids. Until at last I sat on top of her, both of us panting and giggling. 

I pressed the front of my diaper into her face and smiled a wicked smile.

“For your pillow based war crimes I sentence you to death by snoofing!” Lizzy tried to wiggle out from under me while still giggling, “do your worst brat”. I leaned back and let loose the flood I’d be holding back. Warm hot wee soaked my thick diaper padding, the wetness and heat spreading out leaving a blissful comfort in its wake. Lizzy began rubbing the front of my diaper with her nose and chin pressing the soaking padding into my tingling princess parts with each nuzzle and stroke bringing me ever closer to climax. I felt behind me and grasped her swelling cock, pulling it free from her panties already growing slick with precum. At least I wasn’t the only one in wet undies. Slowly with some awkwardness we grew into a rhythm of nuzzles and strokes. Till finally both of us were in sync we came together, as I reached a shuddering orgasm I arched my back and slid forward nearly smothering her in my toe curling bliss. I felt her cum up my back, probably staining my shirt but fuck it was worth it.

I slid off her beautiful abused face and sat on the floor next to her and grinned like a fool.

“How have you got popcorn in your hair?” she asked in a dreamy voice.

“Fuck if I know”

• Like 4