LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Poker

Now on Amazon 6 new David Lomas illustrations.

“I want to play a card game.” my girlfriend said. “It’s something your Aunt Amika and I invented. It’s called Pacifier Poker.”

“Is it anything like strip poker?” I asked.

“Just the opposite,” she said. “With strip poker, you remove your clothes one at a time. With Pacifier Poker, you start nude.”

“Nude?”

“Yes. If you lose a hand, you must put on an adult baby item – a thick diaper, a pair of plastic panties, a padded mitten, a padded footsie, a frilly bonnet, a yummy pacifier. In the end, the loser will wear a complete adult baby outfit. Then it will be playtime!”

Wow! The love of my life was appealing to one of my favorite kinks: age play. How could I resist?

“Deal me in,” I said.

Silly me!

Silly us!

Neither of us understood the real deal. Our little card game would become life-changing when Aunt Amica joined us at the table. Truth was, she held all the cards.

Aunt Amica would bring our lives to a crawl.

This story is intended for adults 18 years of age and older. It involves consensual age play, regression, crossdressing, bondage, discipline, humiliation, and a bit of twisted romance.

coversmaller 4.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

WOW! If only I could convince people to play this game with me lol 

Would you try to lose, or win? Or does it depend on who you are playing against? 

• Haha 1