LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 9

First Time at the Ball Drop in Times Square

Chapter 9

The three of us watched TV for about an hour Janet got up kissed Jodie then kissed me and patted my diapered bottom then she left.

“Are you upset at Mommy for letting Janet be evolved” Mommy asked?

“No Mommy she is a nice lady” I answered.

“You were Ok with her changing your dipee too”?

“I was surprised that you let her do it so I thought if it was Ok with you then it was Ok with me”.

“Would you let Aunt Janet babysit you if I had to go somewhere and not take you with me” Mommy asked?

I figured I had her if she wanted this so I asked.

“Only if you tell me why Rose spiked my coffee or OJ” I asked?

“You know how excited I get thinking about you Rose is a High School buddy we hung around all the time”. “Sometimes she did things that I didn’t approve of and we got into trouble with the Principle”.

“I missed spoke one night when we were gabbing and giggling here in Mommy’s house having tea and let out about you and what we were doing”. “She was fascinated and wanted to know more”.

“Does he use the diapers” was one of her questions so I told her only for #1 not #2”.

“You never changed a dirty diaper for him” she asked?

“No he goes when he stays over first thing in the morning” I answered.

“Mmmm” Rose said with an evil look in her eyes.

“Rose what are you thinking about” I asked?

“Do you really want to change his dirty diapers”?

“Well of course isn’t that part of being a Mommy” Jodie said.

“I can help you with that but you have to tell me everything” she said.

“The day at the diner as she was coming to the table with our order she winked at me to let me know she did something but not what”? “I had no idea what she was planning so I tried to act normal”.

“When I heard you fart the first time then again in Babies R Us I knew my baby boy just gave Mommy a big surprise in his dipee and I knew what Rose had done”.

“Did you tell her where and when it happened” I asked?

“Yes I called her and gave her all the details”. “I even told her about Jennifer putting her finger on her nose because it was a wet and stinking one” Jodie said smiling.

“Well I hope that was the last time you and her will be doing it again” I said.

It was getting late so I told her I was going home I had a few things to do before Valentine’s Day which was in a few days.

“May I ask if you have reservations yet” she asked hugging me tight?

“Yes Mommy I have them already a friend of mine owns an Italian restaurant you do like Italian food right I hope” I asked?

“Sure I love Italian food I thought maybe I could cook something special for you instead” she said.

“No I’m taking my special girl out” I said. I was wondering why she would mention this when she knew I already asked her out. I wonder if she was worried about our height difference and being out in public with me.

We kissed good night and I went home.

The doorman at my apartment was surprised to see me. “Hey Mr. B how are you doing long time no see” he said.

“Good evening Manny” I said.

“If I may ask where have you been I was worried about you” he asked.

“I … I have a girlfriend” I answered with my chest out.

“That is wonderful news congratulation does she live close” he asked?

“Yes maybe 15 minutes away”.

“Ok you have a wonderful evening Mr. B” he said as I entered the lobby.

“Thank you Manny you too” I answered.

My apartment is Handicap accessible and it was a new apartment building Federally funded so maybe when Jodie told me the cloths she bought me were for handicap little boys it didn’t hurt to bad but it did.

I striped took my wet diaper off and put it in the diaper genie. I turned the water on in the tub and waited for it to fill but before it filled I added a cap of Mr. Bubbles and the bubbles started to grow. I was getting use to being a baby/toddler I thought I wouldn’t like being Jodie’s baby but in fact I was enjoying it too much.

The water was not filled to the top but I managed to lie down and have the water and bubbles cover me. I relaxed with my binkie in my mouth and closed my eyes. I thought about the last time Jodie and I made love. I pleased her and she pleased me she was always in control I did what ever made her happy.

I sat up and started to play with my bath toys then I washed and got out of the tub and dried off.

I went into the bedroom and lay down on my bed the room was warm so I didn’t have to cover myself. I thought about Mommy Jodie breast feeding me and started to get hard.

My peepee was getting bigger so I stroked it up and down with my eyes closed. I liked when Mommy stroked my peepee. As I stroked my peepee I was talking to myself in a whisper “Mommy that feels so good” I said in a whisper”.

“Does baby like when Mommy strokes his peepee” but the voice I heard in my head was not Mommy’s it was Janet’s Aunt Janet’s. “Shh” she whispered “Mommy is not here and Aunt Janet wants to play with the baby”.

I sucked on my binkie and stroked my peepee. “Shhh” Aunt Janet said in my head “cum for Auntie Baby Jerry cum in Aunties hand think of your binkie as one of my nipples and suckle like you do to Mommy” she whispered.

I started to stroke faster and sucked harder on my binkie thinking I was with Aunt Janet sucking on her nipple and her stroking my peepee. My balls started to tingle I lifted my butt off the bed and started to cum on my belly thinking I was with Aunt Janet not Mommy Jodie and just as I started to calm down my cell phone rang.

I jumped and picked it up with my left hand my right hand was covered with my cum.

“Hel … hello” I said.

“Just wanted to call and tell you that I love you baby” I heard Jodie’s voice say.

“I …I love you too Mommy” I answered.

“Are you Ok baby you sound out of breath” she asked?

“Yes Mommy I was half asleep I’m Ok”.

“Good baby” she said. “I forgot to tell you I have to go into work tomorrow so we may not see each other. (Jodie usually works from home sometimes she has to go in person).

“Ok Mommy I’ll see you Valentine’s Day I will pick you up at 6 go to a late dinner” will that be Ok Mommy” I asked?

“Sure baby but I’m sure we will talk tomorrow” she said.

“Good night baby have a good sleepy talk to you tomorrow when I get a chance” she said.

“Good night Mommy I love you” I said and we hung up.

I looked at my belly there was cum on it and I wondered why I was thinking about Janet. I took a few tissues from my night stand and cleaned myself up. I pulled the sheet up and turned the light out and went to sleep.

I woke it was the day before Valentine’s Day. I had a few things to do so I got up shaved, took a shower brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen to have breakfast.

When done I took my bathrobe off went into my dresser and took my baby supplies and put them on the bed. I laid a diaper down and laid on it. I sprinkled baby powder over my diaper area. I wiped my hands on the bed pulled the diaper up between my legs I tapped the left side then did the same to the other three.

I never get it as tight as Mommy makes it but it would have to do. I got dressed and called the front door. Manny answered “yes Mr. B. what can I do for you” he asked?

Good morning Manny can you please get me a cab” I asked?

“When Mr. B.” he asked?

“10 minutes” I answered and he hung up.

When I got downstairs there was a cab waiting for me. I thanked Manny and slipped him a fin.

I told the cabby where I was going and he took me to the mall.

When I enter most of the people were staring at me none of them were rude or pointed like I said I’m a regular guy just short. I made my way to Kay Jewelers. I sat on the stool and a lady said “good morning” her name was Heather.

“Hi you called to let me know that my purchase was in may I see it please and gave her the receipt. Heather went into the vault and came out with Jodie’s Valentine’s present.

I opened the long box and looked at both pieces. “Very nice” I said.

“Would you like me to wrap it” Heather asked?

“Yes please” I answered.

“Someone is a very special guy and he got a very special present for his Valentine” she said smiling.

I paid the balance “Thank you have a wonderful day” I said and I left.

I went to the card store and I picked up candy and a small white stuffed bear. I already ordered flowers they were to be delivered today before noon.

I finished my shopping it was almost 11 so I went to get a latte. As I sat and drank my latte my cell rang.

I opened it and heard “OMG baby I never seen a prettier flower arrangement as pretty as this one yes … yes I will be your valentine” Jodie said. (I guess she read the card).

“Pretty flowers for a pretty lady” I said.

“Thank you so much” she said in a shaky voice. “Where are you baby” she asked?

“I’m at the mall” I said.

“I can’t wait until tomorrow night” she said.

“Me either we are going to have a wonderful time remember I’m your boyfriend” I said waiting for an answer.

“Yes honey I remembered” she said.

“I love you”.

“I love you too Jerry” and we hung up.

“I was smiling from ear to ear” then I heard a voice from behind me “hey shrimp isn’t that cell and little to big for you” he said.

I didn’t turn around I ignored him like I do with everyone.

“Didn’t you hear my friend” another voice said.

I heard chairs being pushed back and the two goons stood next to me.

“What do you want” I asked?

Some of the people in the place were looking at us but no one said anything.

I took my cell picked it up and went to put in my pocket when the tall one took it from me.

“Wow nice cell but it is to big for a short guy like you” he said and went to put in his pocket. I started to get up but I saw a big hand go on his shoulder. The guy who took my cell bent down in pain as the hand squeezed his shoulder.

“Give it back” a voice said from behind him.

“Ow what the fuck man” he said and started to turn around there stood a big 6’ 5” guy about 25 years old with muscles to spear.

“Give it back to him NOW” he said.

“I was only kidding” he said. He gave it back to me then he and his friend left.

“You Ok” the stranger asked?

“Yes I’m fine but I could have handled him” I said.

“I bet you could” he answered.

“May I buy you a coffee” I asked to thank him for his help?

“Sure thank you” he said. He sat down put out his hand and said “Steve”.

I shook his big hand and said “Jerry thank you for your help”.

“No problem” he said.

“You came here often I don’t remember seeing you here before”. “I work at the sports store on the third floor” he said as I ordered his coffee.

“Not often just picked up my girls Valentine’s gift” I said.

“That’s great” Steve said just then his coffee came. He fixed it with milk and sugar and took a sip. “Mmmmm good this place makes the best coffee”.

“The latte is good too” I said.

“Do you get bullied like that all the time” he asked?

“Yes in school I got bulled but in high school I had a body guard” I laughed “he looked just like you” I said.

“Like me” he asked?

“Ya tall, big and plenty of muscles” I couldn’t believe I said that and blushed.

“Well it looks like you did Ok you are here right now so I guess he did protect you”.

“Yes he did I still talk to him from time to time” I said.

“Well I have to get to work hope you have a good day look me up the next time you’re here maybe we can have another coffee and latte” he said.

“I would like that thank you” we shook hands and he left.

I left the mall and hoped the goons weren’t waiting for me outside. I took a cab and went back home. In all the commotion I wet my diaper and needed a change.

Manny was there to open the cab door I thanked him and went up to my apartment.

There I put my things down and went into my bedroom got undressed and went and got the wipes, powder and a diaper. I laid the diaper out on the bed.

I untapped the diaper I was wearing as I stood and it hit the floor I stepped over it and laid down on the diaper I put out. I took the wipes and started to wipe my diaper area they were cold and I shivered a bit as I washed my ass and started to wipe my diaper area.

I took the powder and sprinkled it all over the front and my bottom. I pulled the diaper in between my legs and saw Jodie’s face in my thoughts.

“Mmmm Mommy” I whispered and taped the diaper tight around my waist like Mommy does.

It was a little after 2 so I thought I would take a nap. I put my binkie into my mouth and thought about what would have happened if Steve wasn’t there to protect me.

I pulled the sheet up smiled and went to sleep.

• Like 4

I'm confused it's the 9th chapter. 130 have viewed just this chapter but no one posted anything. Is it not good is it good maybe to much of something and not enough of the other. I have two more chapters done but if no one posts I'll keep it to myself like the other stories I wrote. I know I am not be the best writer but all authors like to know how the story is. :-(

8 hours ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

I like the story! The one difficult thing is that it is only showing the most recent chapter making it hard if you miss a chapter

Thank you for your post. You have a point but if I add to the last chapter will it notify you there is an update?

I was told that you would not get a notice of an update.

It still wouldn't make it easier if I just added to chapter nine you would like to read all 9 chapters at once?

What are some of the things you like and dislike about the story?

I'll see what I can do. ?

13 minutes ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

Have missed a few chapters but overall the characters and story have been strong. Have noticed a few word choice or grammar mistakes but those have not impacted my enjoyment of the story

Thank you for posting. This is what I wanted. The views (304) are nice but this is what I needed. Another member posted that I did not post the next chapter together with the others. I understand what they meant. I'm going to try to put all 9 chapters together then add the tenth chapter. Thanks again for the helpful post. :-)

• Like 1