LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a catheter at night and untraining during the day

Has anyone tried this? I haven't went off the deep end into untraining for more than 6 months at a time...yet. During my 6 months, I felt spasms and involuntary leaking during coughing and laughing, as well as reduced capacity from hours to maybe an hour at the most. Also during this untraining period, I would wake up several times a night to pee. it My theory is that, if the bladder never got a chance to expand at all, untraining might go faster. The flip side is you might end up with sleepless nights as soon as you stop using the catheter. Any thoughts?

On a different note, my wife had knee surgery a couple months ago and her leg muscles degraded to nothing very quickly. It gets me thinking that it could be similar with the bladder and that holding it at night, waking up with a full bladder might be holding you back.

You can make yourself a mirror image of incontinent with an indwelling catheter left in place for about 3 months , the bladder will shrink and the normal muscles used for urination will begin to atrophy , many a person emerges from Long ICU stays with the problem most people aren’t looking to be incontinent can work with a physiatrist and urogenital physical therapy to enhance and retain retrain function and will only take a month or two to correct . The longer your bladder freely drains the more accustomed it will become to not reserve capacity incompetence where you will be peeing involuntarily at 50-100 ML anytime you try to exceed that your bladder will just let go in protest .

1. In a hospital environment your catheter will be changed weekly you do not want  bladder/kidney infection due to bacteria colonizing . 

2 use sterile technique always with anything your inserting into body , do not free drain into diaper use a sterile night drain bag it can handle 2000 ML of urine drain it every day into toilet and anytime you disconnect from the bag use alcohol on both the catheter tip and and bag connection , as long as you are using sterile technique and draining the bag daily you can continue reusing the bag for two weeks .

I am no longer a medical professional, but on the advice & prescription of one , I am a long term catheter and diaper user when I started catheterizing it was before single use sterile catheters it was anal slick ( surgilube) and a boil able red rubber catheter so every night after they all had been used they would be boiled for at least 15 minutes removed to air dry to ready for next day , these days my aide does the catheterizing and diaper changing , she washes a lot of diapers but doesn’t have to do any Catheter care as today they are sterile hydrophilic and completely touchless the only thing touching the catheter is my urethra . 

I want to try this soon I'm going to start with a fr16 and work my way up to larger sizes. And if u are new to catheters I would start with a fr14 and get the the insert kits their are plenty of sites u can get them from with out a script just make sure that everything is clean and wear gloves that come with the kit drink a bit more water than u do in a day also take cranberry supplements to lessen the risk of a uti. Ps if it hurts putting in u are doing it wrong and if u see lots of blood and or it feels like something is wrong down there go to the er 

Catheter play is a very bad idea. UTI is 90% certain even when it’s sterile. Then you have catheter blockages. Which hurt like hell. I know because I have tried the method.