LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yowie Wowie!!!!!!

I think I found the NEW slogan for Daily Diapers!!!!!? What do ya guys think?!?!?! ?"We're REALLY GLAD that you're OUR friend, and THIS is an friendship that'll NEVER EVER end!!!!"??♥️??????☺️ BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!???????♥️?♥️?♥️??

bray-wyatt-the-fiend.gif

• Like 2

I am so sad that WWE let Bray go and then stopped the Alexa Bliss gimick. What Bray an Alexa had been doing in 2020 was some of my favourite stuff to have happened in wrestling since the attitude era

2 hours ago, Ubba said:

I am so sad that WWE let Bray go and then stopped the Alexa Bliss gimick. What Bray an Alexa had been doing in 2020 was some of my favourite stuff to have happened in wrestling since the attitude era

Unfortunately, I wasn't watching WWE at the time. I mean I KNOW they had that whole storyline with retribution and Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss, which I hear was pretty GOOD by the way. But other than that, I MISSED the entire storyline, all because I had a HUGE bias towards WWE, and I STILL do. LOL!?? Fortunately the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes, which is my FAVORITE wrestler by the way, is in WWE now so that's why I'm back again, solely because of him! And I guess Cody Rhodes FINALLY forced me to........ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!!!!!☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

18 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Unfortunately, I wasn't watching WWE at the time. I mean I KNOW they had that whole storyline with retribution and Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss, which I hear was pretty GOOD by the way. But other than that, I MISSED the entire storyline, all because I had a HUGE bias towards WWE, and I STILL do. LOL!?? Fortunately the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes, which is my FAVORITE wrestler by the way, is in WWE now so that's why I'm back again, solely because of him! And I guess Cody Rhodes FINALLY forced me to........ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!!!!!☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

image.thumb.png.83c7ae1f71c8260e130f784526b0fe57.png

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

image.thumb.png.83c7ae1f71c8260e130f784526b0fe57.png

The HEAD OF THE TABLE!!!!!????☺️ With councilman Paul Heyman!!!!! ACKNOWLEDGE HIM!!!!!!☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ THE LEADER OF THE BLOODLINE!!!!!????☺️☝️????????