LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Just a Baby

I just realized tonight that I have been in diapers full time for over 20 months now. True bedwetter, haven’t been dry at night for over 16 months. I can’t engine how many wet pants accidents if I tried to go without diapers during the day. I haven’t sat on my potty at home for that whole time. I spend most of my time a home in my playroom playing with toys. I really get lost in my “little” mindset at home. I really enjoy my time at home while still having my outside adult life away from home…diapers aside. Life is good. I won’t even try to be a real adult again.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I just realized tonight that I have been in diapers full time for over 20 months now. True bedwetter, haven’t been dry at night for over 16 months. I can’t engine how many wet pants accidents if I tried to go without diapers during the day. I haven’t sat on my potty at home for that whole time. I spend most of my time a home in my playroom playing with toys. I really get lost in my “little” mindset at home. I really enjoy my time at home while still having my outside adult life away from home…diapers aside. Life is good. I won’t even try to be a real adult again.

Well, I'm HAPPY for you buddy! Sounds like you're a REAL baby. Both in body, mind, and soul!??????♥️??♥️???☺️?☝️???♥️???☺️ Now ALL we need to do is turn you into an ACTUAL BABY! LOL!?????☺️?????♥️?????♥️???

• Like 1

It is nice to be able to let go and be a baby, regress and such but honestly while I enjoy little time I could never be full time or even part time.

I love my adult side for the most part. But I guess you do what you do and nobody is getting hurt so be you.

• Like 1

Well done welcome to the non adult side 
i the same I have to wear 24/7 now full time in adult baby diapers 

I also spend more time as a baby than a adult 

I also like playing with toys and that 

• Like 2
On 5/8/2022 at 1:25 AM, Pampertimmy said:

That's like me. I'm an incontinent and an adult baby. I've been in diapers since I was 21 yrs old. I can't keep my diapers dry no matter how hard I try. Even if I try to potty train or go wear adult underwear, I would have massive accidents and I would be wetting my pants constantly. I don't sit in the potty anymore and I wouldn't know how to sit in one. For me, being an adult baby makes being incontinent so much easier to deal with and makes being an adult baby so much bearable. It's why I can still be an adult baby in an adult world and have an adult babyhood instead of an adulthood. It's why for me, being an adult baby means I don't potty like a grown up and I dress, act and behave like an adult baby. Being an adult baby means that I don't call myself a grown up, big kid or adult because to be an adult is to be potty trained. Since I didn't pass potty training and I am kept in diapers. It means I am an adult baby and subject to whatever an adult, grown up or big kid says.

On 5/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, Cmp said:

Well done welcome to the non adult side 
i the same I have to wear 24/7 now full time in adult baby diapers 

I also spend more time as a baby than a adult 

I also like playing with toys and that 

Same with me because I have to wear diapers 24/7 and I am permanently in them. I can't escape them no matter how hard I try. I'm permanently full time in adult baby diapers and adult babyhood. I spend more time as an adult baby than a normal adult and I know I can never be a normal adult because I would be forced to potty train and I would sabotage any attempt to potty train me. It's why I am kept as an adult baby because it's safer and easier to deal with the adult world and my incontinence.

It's why being an adult baby and Incontinent, I always think adulthood is so overrated and so stressful. Being an adult baby is a lot better than being an adult and I would not have to worry about using the potty ever again.

I totally agree even at work  I can fill that I not a adult 

I wear adult baby diapers there my family has told me from tomorrow I have to wear my plastic pants there too

i mean i already carry a pacifier and rattle with me and wear a walking harness when ever I leave my home yes it’s under my outside coat but it still remains me I not a adult like the rest if adults 

• Like 1

I wish I could do the same.  Which is ironic since I just took advantage of the Bambino sale to get a free bottle.  However, I have not even taken the advantage of wearing my baby things in my own apartment.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cmp said:

I totally agree even at work  I can fill that I not a adult 

I wear adult baby diapers there my family has told me from tomorrow I have to wear my plastic pants there too

i mean i already carry a pacifier and rattle with me and wear a walking harness when ever I leave my home yes it’s under my outside coat but it still remains me I not a adult like the rest if adults 

Even at work, I am still an adult baby and not an adult. I know I'm never gona be a normal adult and I'm always gona be an adult baby.

• Like 1

I don’t mind having to do big boy work 

even then my work colleagues will say I am  in mature thy think I have the mind of a 6 year old and the writing ability of one to

I even get sent to my bedroom like now my door gate is shut for the night and it’s only 8 pm 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I don’t mind having to do big boy work 

even then my work colleagues will say I am  in mature thy think I have the mind of a 6 year old and the writing ability of one to

I even get sent to my bedroom like now my door gate is shut for the night and it’s only 8 pm 

Even as an adult baby, i still work and function like an adult but what makes me different from all the adults and grown ups is that I wear diapers and I am kept in diapers. My diapers is what makes me an adult baby and what keeps me in diapers.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Even as an adult baby, i still work and function like an adult but what makes me different from all the adults and grown ups is that I wear diapers and I am kept in diapers. My diapers is what makes me an adult baby and what keeps me in diapers.

I try my best to function as a adult but I find it hard 

lucky I use spell check on here and my phone 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I try my best to function as a adult but I find it hard 

lucky I use spell check on here and my phone 

I try to function like an adult but my diapers are always reminding me that I’m an adult baby and not an adult. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I try to function like an adult but my diapers are always reminding me that I’m an adult baby and not an adult. 

Don’t thay just guess for me from tomorrow my plastic pants will do the same as my diaper 

I now going to be wearing plastic pants 24/7 too