LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting a fursuit (partial)

Managed to win an auction on Dealer's Den for this.   Now have hands/feet/tail also in the works to go with it.   

Kinda doing this in reverse... so now I need to come up with a fursona to go with him. 

IMG_20220312_163844790~2.jpg

• Like 3

Having to come up with a fursona later makes this kind of interesting challenge. Did you get to specify what you wanted the costume to be or was it the sort of thing which was set in stone and you managed to grab it at a bargain? I imagine it'd be easier to come up with a fursona if you already specified the various features of the costume.

Got it at a bargain, and it was just the head as pictured.  Seller offered to add the rest (for a cost of course).  It was always going to be a big cat of some type - originally was set on a Cougar/Mountain Lion.  Already got some ideas churning away for this one.  And who knows.... there's no "law" that says I can't have a multiple fursonality disorder! ?

I missed out on getting a complete tiger fursuit this past winter that was already large enough to fit me.  Asking price was $2000 -- which was a bit hard to stomach.  But then it sold so no chance of changing my mind anyway.   A full-blown suit commission can easily start around 2K and go up from there - and take months.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Managed to win an auction on Dealer's Den for this.   Now have hands/feet/tail also in the works to go with it.   

Kinda doing this in reverse... so now I need to come up with a fursona to go with him. 

IMG_20220312_163844790~2.jpg

I LOVE IT

• 1 month later...

i have had to do that twice now

once for a blue k9 and now for a bunny

the best thing to do is add somthing to make it yours

i added a mustash to the k9 struggling with the bunny

gave the  one away as i cant wear it anymore the picture is of alexi zonbrizen

i found him a new home

1379660809.alexi.zonbrizen_dsc_3821-xl.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well -- still waiting on this partial (though it shouldn't be much longer).  Tail and feet paws are done, just waiting on hand paws.

Meanwhile -- I saw a posting for a full digi lion suit for sale on twitter, so I contacted the guy.  I might be getting that as well.  If that pans out, I'll post up a pic - but not until it's a done deal.

photo0(7).jpeg

Completed Tail 1.jpeg

20 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Meanwhile -- I saw a posting for a full digi lion suit for sale on twitter, so I contacted the guy.  I might be getting that as well.  If that pans out, I'll post up a pic - but not until it's a done deal.

Well... it's a done deal!  Paying a bit more than I would have liked, but I think I'm still getting a really good deal on it.  This is one of the pics from the listing.  The fact the current owner is much shorter than what the suit was made for and the shadows do make it look a bit odd.    Of course, once I get it, I will have to post up my own picture(s).

FfUA8YoXoAIuEzy.jpg