LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm trying incredibly hard not to let mental illness get the best of me, but this week has been rough. I'm on venlafaxine for depression (which has helped tremendously and about 95% of the time I have that under control), but anxiety has been a particular pain in the neck. My current medication for it is buspirone, and adjusting to it has been rocky. Not unusual for medications like this, and I keep my doctor in the know when things aren't going well. But man, dealing with this and wanting to be babied hasn't been fun.

I don't have anyone to turn to irl for this. My wife knows about this side of me, but she doesn't want to be involved with it. I don't blame her, and I certainly am not going to push her into it, so I've tried turning to rp for help. Which sounds pathetic. Maybe it is. Roleplaying has gotten me through so much depression and anxiety in my teen years, and it doesn't seem to be that different even now in my thirties.

I feel really alone. I've tried to make connections on my previous account here, but after taking a hiatus due to being, admittedly, a bit skeeved from the sexual side of this site, I lost my password. I would love to reconnect with people, maybe even roleplay if I can, but it's a scary step. And I'd rather crawl.

Before it's suggested, I have called for a therapist. Three times. I'm on a waiting list. It sucks, but it's what I have to deal with.

• Like 1