LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My post describing a method for anal incontinence got deleted

Hi everyone,

My first post explaining how I achieved my desired level of anal incontinence got deleted. It took a while to write so it wasn't a nice surprise, and such a post would have helped me if I'd come accross it a few years back.

I'm guessing it's been reported and an admin judged it broke a forum rule such as the "do not advocate for DIY surgery" rule or something like that. It definitely wasn't my intention and thought it was kept at the right level of detail to actually give a clue that DIY surgery isn't necessary and that safer options exist without advocating for that or making it easily accessible either.

To admins: is there another place on DD where I can post the content that was deleted? I genuinely think it can help people.

Peace

I read your post.  You seem like an intelligent person so please don’t take its deletion personally.

An admin may (or may not) message you privately but in case not, here’s my take on it:

I’m not at all surprised it got pulled.  It described events as fact which would be considered illegal in many (if not most) jurisdictions.

If the post content was completely true then I suspect you yourself could have been placed at risk.   The procedure you described would be considered as assault and the “consent” of your “patient” would not absolve you from liability in some places.

Putting aside the efficacy, ethics and safety of the described act itself, mere depictions on a forum such as this create legal risk for the forum owner in an insanely litigious world.  Allowing them to remain could be construed as participatory negligence.  That poses a threat to both the forum owner, the administrators, and even the other members.

They really had no choice.

Similarly, advising you where such content COULD be posted (and by the way, I don’t know..) would again create a pathway between DD and illegality. 

If we go down that rabbit hole again on this thread, this too will be deleted I expect.

I totally respect your bodily autonomy.  Your body is yours to have at it as you see fit, I'm not in the business of judging and nor am I a lawyer.

• Thanks 2

Hey, admin here.

Yes, your post was deleted, because it contained acts in it, that, if done incorrectly, could lead to permanent disability or death. I get that you didn't name the specific compound, but it gives the idea that a DIY procedure can be the magic bullet that so many desire, and others may attempt it to achieve their goals, and likely without the knowledge you may have. You can make the argument that what you are advocating is not a "DIY Surgery", but I would counter that it's a DIY procedure, and it's conjecture to think that the two are entirely different. 

Yes, I get that this is the incontinence desires sub-forum, and that's what many people here want, and I'm totally fine with that. But there is a difference between that desire and advocating things that can be deadly, especially to people who may be desperate to achieve their goals and don't think of the consequences, and we just can't have that here.

-piper

• Thanks 2

Ok thanks for the explanations @warpiper, they make sense and I understand the context. Again my intention wasn't to create a situation with potential for ramifications you describe. In light of your concerns, I fully acknowledge that removing the post was the only option and that this content can't be posted on DD.

I just wanted to clarify one point: as mentioned in the original post I have no medical degree. In addition, I did not administer any medical procedure or treatment (what I described should be considered a mere BDSM sexual practice related with the fetish of incontinence desire), I didn't provide any medical advice and nothing I described should be considered as such.

This forum is precious, its content has been very helpful to me and is having a true positive impact on people's lives by allowing them to know they're not alone with these "not so common and somewhat taboo" desires. I genuinely thank the admins for doing what's needed to keep it alive and respect their judgement (which has obviously worked given the several years this site has existed for!).