LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heartstopper

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Watching Heartstopper on Netflix and loving it. It's a really sweet LGBTQ coming of age story. Anyone else watching it?

What else do you like to watch on Netflix Mikey? ????????

27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What else do you like to watch on Netflix Mikey? ????????

Waiting for the new seasons of Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy, and I watch a lot of the silly cooking competition shows.

• Like 2

My kids love those cooking competition shows. I'm watching Euphoria right now, which makes my high school experience look like a kindergarten by comparison, so it's a bit over the top, but, I have to say that so far, the writing is really good. I didn't expect to like it or stick with it for more than an episode or two, and I only started watching it because my older daughter suggested it. But now I think I'll keep watching it. 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

My kids love those cooking competition shows. I'm watching Euphoria right now, which makes my high school experience look like a kindergarten by comparison, so it's a bit over the top, but, I have to say that so far, the writing is really good. I didn't expect to like it or stick with it for more than an episode or two, and I only started watching it because my older daughter suggested it. But now I think I'll keep watching it. 

Have they watched "Is it Cake?" that one is awesome.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Have they watched "Is it Cake?" that one is awesome.

They've been watching all the chocolate ones lately - Great Chocolate Showdown I believe, and School of Chocolate. I've seen the adverts for 'Is it Cake" - looks cool! I will suggest it to them. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

They've been watching all the chocolate ones lately - Great Chocolate Showdown I believe, and School of Chocolate. I've seen the adverts for 'Is it Cake" - looks cool! I will suggest it to them. 

School of chocolate was good!

• Like 1
On 4/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, DailyDi said:

Waiting for the new seasons of Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy, and I watch a lot of the silly cooking competition shows.

I LOVE Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy! Those are like, two of my FAVORITE Netflix shows!!!!????? I WISH we lived with each other so WE could watch them together!!!!!☺️????????????????????????????????????♥️?♥️?☺️? LOL!?????? I KNOW we'd have an BLAST!!!!!???????♥️????☺️?????????????????????♥️????????????♥️??☺️?♥️?

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, DailyDi said:

Watching Heartstopper on Netflix and loving it. It's a really sweet LGBTQ coming of age story. Anyone else watching it?

I realize this is old now, but I watched this twice already. I absolutely love it and love that they're using genuinely queer, young actors. I can't wait for season 2. I think it was very tastefully done. Wish there had been queer content like this when I was that age ?. Sure, there were lesbian and gay movies, but nothing so wholesome that I can recall