LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Up Your Own Stories When Playing Video Games?

Does anyone else make up their own stories when playing a video game. I’m an author working on. My first book, so I often play Ready or Not or Call of Duty or Chaser (my own guilty pleasure so-bad-its-good game) and imagine an alternate story than the one actually going on in the game, with my characters as the protagonists, perhaps rescuing one other character or another. Sometimes I create my own little campaigns out of a few different levels lol. It’s fun. I’ve always done this and I’m curious if anyone else does.

SWAT 4 was great for this as you could create your own missions and even write your own mission briefings.

Cheers.

I've always done similar things. I find myself doing this most in games I am not having a huge amount of fun at, kind of make my own fun. But I've also always done my own thing in games, made my own missions, goals, ect...

A few friends and I were playing GTA V a few weeks ago, They kept wanting to go do gambling or other boring in game events. I went and just kept stealing people's cars and seeing how fast/long I could drive without the cops getting me. I had fun doing that, and it's the only thing in GTA V I found entertaining enough to keep me occupied for the entire time my friends and I were playing. I don't understand all the hype for that game.

One thing I would always do when I was younger, no matter what the game was. Is if there was a house/box/object you could go into, I'd sit inside it and go, "This is my house." and just walk around and pretend that I owned the place. It didn't matter if there was literally nothing to do in the self-proclaimed house. I just had fun sitting in it and pretending I owned it, making an imaginary layout and doing stupid things. It was like a weird way of playing make-believe.

You can imagine how happy I was when I found out about Minecraft.

• Like 1

I do this with Minecraft and I get teased a lot because I tend to wander through the game or get lost in cave systems ALL the time. 
I'm also playing a game right now called No Place Like Home and I've been making up adventures for the character and you can name animals and put cute/silly hats on them. And I sort of even have a schedule on there for farming days vs adventuring days. 

• 1 year later...

Making up your own stories while playing video games is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the gaming world. I've been having a blast with Counter Strike recently, especially with CS2's skins marketplace, which has added an extra layer of personalization to the game.
It's incredible how games like Ready or Not, Call of Duty, and even Chaser (guilty pleasure games are the best!) can serve as a canvas for your own narratives. Creating alternate storylines, imagining your characters as the heroes, and even stitching together your own mini-campaigns from different game levels – that's some next-level gaming creativity!
SWAT 4's mission creation feature sounds like a dream for storytellers within the gaming community. Being able to craft your missions and briefings must have been an absolute blast.