LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parented Again (open)

jan241989

Sure we can. Mary walks you out to the car while John throws the trash away. She opens the backdoor and buckles Maddie in with the seatbelt. "We will have to get you a carseat, but this will do for now." Johnn gets in and drives out of town and into the countryside. He pulls into the drive of a big house. Mary open the back door and helps Maddie out. She takes her inside and up to one of the bedrooms. Mary opens the door and Maddie can see the walls are a light pink and there are Disney Princesses on the walls. "If you don't like the color of the room or the Disney Princesses on the walls. We can change it. This was going to be the room of a girl we were set to adopt, but the adoption fell through."

I carry you over to the changing table and lay you down on it. I change you into a new diaper and put you on my hip. I carry you downstairs to the kitchen and put you in the highchair. Locking the tray in place. I start to feed you warmed up baby food in between bites of regular food for myself.