LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parented Again (open)

jan241989

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Mary sees there was a reply to her reply. She open the message and read it. Then opened the picture attachment and her heart melted when she saw Maddie. She sent a reply to Maddie's message introducing herself and telling her about herself and her husband. How they were looking for a little girl to look after to fill the spot left by their daughter when she went off to college and got married. She gave Maddie her email address and her phone number. Mary sent the message and then closed down her laptop. Mary hoped this time. They would have the little girl they wanted after many letdowns when they tried to adopt in the past.

I never had a real chance at being a little girl in diaper and being cared for and i would like to experience that and i was hoping that you both would help me do that.

We walk to the bathroom and I fold down the changing table. I remove your pants and shoes. I lay you on the changing table and go about changing you. After I am finished. I put your pants back on and then tie your shoes. I help you off the table. "how soon did you want to move in with us?"