LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Time: Girlfriend almost saw more than she was expecting

TigerTy

Alright everyone, gather round. I have a good story to share.

Last night, I was playing video games with my girlfriend who is away for a bit, but we play online, and chatting on discord. I had my webcam on and she could see me. I was wearing a tee shirt, and a ABU alphagators. She could only see the shirt. 

Now, it should be noted that she knows about my little side and is super accepting, but I haven't shown her anything in person yet. (Side note, she said she would get me a stuffy for my birthday, and I'm super excited.)

She gets up, and starts to change clothes, but is a little embarrassed, so to make her feel better I say, "Don't worry, I'm not wearing any pants either"........... Raise you hand if you see where this is going. 

Now the interesting part. She gets excited and asks to see. She knows that I like cute patterned underwhere and wants to see which ones I have on. She thinks they'll be cute, little does she know. While she will be introduced to my dips, this was not the "surprise" moment that I wanted to use, so naturally I started to panic a bit. 

"Think Ty, how are you getting out of this one", I thought to myself. Aha, an idea. I decided to say I needed to use the restroom, and took a quick break, changed into some normal......well at least normal for me underwhere and came back to show her. Also tossed on my forever lazy onesie for good measure (she thinks its cute). I dodged an odd surprise, but still looked kinda sus. 

I think I'll share my story with her later today so she doesn't think I was weird about her. I always try to ask her is something is OK and didn't want to surprise her. My guess is she will want to to wear while we play, but I  want it to be only after she wants to. I feel amazing that she is so supportive, but thought I would share my funny story and hope is brough a little joy to your day. ?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, TigerTy said:

Think Ty, how are you getting out of this one", I thought to myself. Aha, an idea. I decided to say I needed to use the restroom, and took a quick break, changed into some normal......well at least normal for me underwhere and came back to show her. Also tossed on my forever lazy onesie for good measure (she thinks its cute). I dodged an odd surprise, but still looked kinda sus. 

I think I'll share my story with her later today so she doesn't think I was weird about her. I always try to ask her is something is OK and didn't want to surprise her. My guess is she will want to to wear while we play, but I  want it to be only after she wants to. I feel amazing that she is so supportive, but thought I would share my funny story and hope is brough a little joy to your day. ?

@TigerTy

I would say you have a pretty awesome girlfriend here: I don’t think there’s anything that you need to hide  from her, because obviously she’s gonna find out one way or the other. If she’s accepting of your situation and your reasoning, you have nothing to worry about, and who knows, you may have a closer relationship because of the fact that you are are open with her. If you think it’s cute, and she agrees, then you having a problem, won’t be bad  because she may end up helping you when necessary.  As they say, love Will find a way, in more ways than one.

I don’t think you’re going to “get out of this one,Ty” Because she’s gonna realize what’s going on, because the girls have this sixth sense, just like mothers do. I don’t think there’s any reason for you to hide it, just take it easy, take it slow, be honest with her open with her - Play it cool, and see what happens. I look forward to hearing what happens, and I wish you all the best of luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word and Punctuation Edits

my g/f nearly caught me when we were first dating. drawn out story short- she was unaware of my diapers but i was planning to tell her. i was diapered in bed one saturday morning (still living at my mom's house) and she came by that day after work (3rd shift). usually she chatted with mom a bit and then comes up for some snuggles, and that day was no exception! she came up, climbed into bed and we snuggle. luckily, she didn't notice my wet diaper, as i had shorts on and was wrapped up in blankets. we snuggle, i'm trying to figure how to get her out of my room without her knowing about my diaper, i know i want to tell her about my diapers, but laying there in a wet one is not the proper way! lol

i manage to get her to get some laundry from downstairs. as soon as i hear her starting down the stairs, i hop out of bed, rip off and stash away my wet diaper and zip off to the shower in record time!! a week or two later, i told her about my diapers (which she happily accepted! yay!) and after a bit she said something akin to: "wait! were you diapered last time?! i thought something was off!!" ?

• Haha 1
On 4/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, diaperguy85 said:

my g/f nearly caught me when we were first dating. drawn out story short- she was unaware of my diapers but i was planning to tell her. i was diapered in bed one saturday morning (still living at my mom's house) and she came by that day after work (3rd shift). usually she chatted with mom a bit and then comes up for some snuggles, and that day was no exception! she came up, climbed into bed and we snuggle. luckily, she didn't notice my wet diaper, as i had shorts on and was wrapped up in blankets. we snuggle, i'm trying to figure how to get her out of my room without her knowing about my diaper, i know i want to tell her about my diapers, but laying there in a wet one is not the proper way! lol

i manage to get her to get some laundry from downstairs. as soon as i hear her starting down the stairs, i hop out of bed, rip off and stash away my wet diaper and zip off to the shower in record time!! a week or two later, i told her about my diapers (which she happily accepted! yay!) and after a bit she said something akin to: "wait! were you diapered last time?! i thought something was off!!" ?

It would have been SUPER funny if she ACTUALLY had changed your wet diaper that night. LOL!?????? You would've been a VERY HAPPY BABY for sure!????♥️? LOL!?????♥️?☺️??♥️??????????♥️?????♥️??