LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally told my wife

Well. I did it. I finally told my wife I liked to wear nappies, plastic pants and everything pvc etc. I did not know what her reaction would be. I said to ask any questions she would like. This was yesterday. I told her I was hanging out to wear a nappy. I have just had major back surgery and cannot bend down to grab one from my draw. I asked her if she could grab one as well as my plastic pants. She did to my surprise. I said I will take it from there. I put my nappy on and plastic pants on. What a feeling knowing my wife knows what I am wearing. Today after I had s shower. My wife needs to dry me. I asked her if she could get me another nappy. She did. I also talked a bit more as to what I like. My outfits, baby rompers etc. I also asked her to wash one of my nappy covers. One with Terry towel lining. She did. I showed her my wish list of things to buy and said to search ADBL on the web to understand who I am. I also said a little Sissy has well. I assume she will search in her own time. In short she is on board with me. I told her I wet my nappies as well. She said as long as they don’t smell. I said the plastic pants help and contains the smell. This is true and I am so happy I told her. I said it is part of me and I have tried to stop but I can’t. I just wanted to share.
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Congrats on "coming out" to your wife. Sounds like she is at least accepting of your ABDL side.

Mikey, did YOU ever have a wife?? Just wondering!

Thanks DD. I am so pleased now. I can buy nappies and baby outfits etc without worry of being caught. I now have s couple of Draws in my dresser for nappies, plastic pants etc. ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, babybub said:

Thanks DD. I am so pleased now. I can buy nappies and baby outfits etc without worry of being caught. I now have s couple of Draws in my dresser for nappies, plastic pants etc. ?

Good job!  Glad she seems accepting.  You might want to take it slow and ease into it before really going all out right away.  Make sure she is really OK all the way around.  Since you just came out to her, I'm assuming she had absolutely no idea you were a nappy wearer or sissy with special clothing.  To go from normal clothing to baby outfits and diapers may still be a bit of getting used to on her part and she may not be aware of just how much or how often you would like to do it.  In her mind she may be thinking every now and then, where as you are thinking every day as much as you can now that she is aware.  Just be mindful of all her feelings as this is all new to her and she may need time to take it all in.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips Rusty Pins. I ordered some onesies, plastic pants, pacifier and a couple of chokers to go with my PVC outfits yesterday and asked if she wanted to see what I ordered. She said yes so I showed her. She seemed to be interested. I also asked if she was ok to clear out a draw for my nappies snd baby outfits. Will s couple of draws. And she is happy to do this with me. Last night was the first time I wore a nappy and plastic pants all night. I loved it. The nappy is full and I still have it on. I need to change as it cannot take anymore. I thought my wife would freak out when I said I pee in them. She said as long as they don’t smell. I said plastic pants help with that.

We have kids and I said if they ever find out just say I need them overnight due to my back operation I just had snd currently recovery from. My wife us going out for the day in a fee days time and taking the kids so I can dress up in my outfits. She will text me when she is leaving to come home so I know to get changed before they are home. I am so lucky.

As rusty said take it slow! Your wife may still be processing this and may do a 180 on how she feels about you wearing diapers. When I dropped this bomb on my wife of course she didn’t know how to react. She said to each their own and seemed cool with it. I went and ordered some diapers but still kept it to myself, but she was not ok with this to say the least. But I hope this is not the case for you good luck, I’m a little jealous lol.?

• Thanks 1

Thanks drnkrdnck. I think she is still processing. However my nappies are in the bottom draw and I cannot reach them. When I need them I ask her to get some, she does. I don’t thinks she mines. I have but one on in front of her, She does not look really. When I wash my plastic pants I hang them on towel rail, so she sees them each day. I don’t think she mines. I did say I will wash my pvc outfits at some stage. She knows she will see them when I hang them up to dry. I purchased a number of onesies online including sissy plastic pants, pacifier etc and showed her. She said ok. Can’t wait for them all to arrive. My wife said she will was the onesies. She seems to be ok with it all. I am so lucky.

• Like 1

Very cool man always communicate,  for me I felt repressed for so long by the shame of my diaper fetish once I shared them with I also Had abit of a journey of of acceptance myself and a overwhelming desire to explore my adult baby side free from shame onesies bottles books binkys disposable/ washables I lived on my own once before but only allowed myself to buy boring drugstore diapers and once got brave enough to buy medical plastic molicare and abenas. Now with her permission,  I gave myself permission to find myself and bought everything I had never thought I would expect A changing table, crib, or bouncer. We have kids as well and have to keep everything hidden well we bought a bed that lifts up to hide my stuff.  Good luck, it's been fun and challenging to keep a healthy balance and not get carried away when I get in my headspace.

• Like 1

Hi Mosdefaz. Good on you. I agree. I felt repressed for so long as well with my fetish. I have done the binge purge thing a few times which becomes costly. I initially started liking nappies then I tried plastic pants, pvc rompers and just loved the feel and noise. I then branched out trying womens PVC outfits and I just love the look and how they feel. I guess this is the sissy side of me. I don’t think I am full AB. I have and use a pacifier when I can but not bottles or furniture. I have thought a high chair, change table and cot etc would be great but I don’t think my wife would be on board and I won’t push it. I started with cheap Depends nappies then I worked up the courage to purchase Abena nappies and even picked them up in person from the wholesaler. I now by Nateens from a rest home supplier. They are had good as Abena. It must be hard for you to hide the crib etc from your kids.

• Like 1