LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Conveyer Belt (Micro-Fiction)

"Please keep your hands and feet within the safe zone at all times.”

Kailey stepped onto the slowly moving rubber platform, letting it convey her forward. Her heart fluttered as she extended her arms out in a T, allowing the machine to scan her in.

Moving at about two feet per second, the machine rolled her forward, underneath a few dozen foot-wide rubber flaps that flopped over her body, till she was inside the changing machine. Mechanical servos extended, undoing buttons with machine precision, until her pants simply fell off her body and bunched around her ankles. A suction cup pulled against the back of her shirt until it came away, another arm released the clip on her bra, and similar cups pulled to her sandals, so that they’d be fixed to the floor.

She held her breath and waited; this next part was her favorite. A large cylinder dropped down from above her, and with an incredible WHOOSH, she found herself pulled upward, the sheer section pulling her feet out of her sandals and sending her up, to a different part of the line.

The force of the air moving buffeted her panties until they fell away as well, along with her bra, leaving her totally naked as the machine dropped her into a large basin of soapy water, slowly agitating in a circle, water jets blasting so that the soapy water pulled away the grime and dirt of a day’s work.

She reclined into the tub, letting the agitated water do its work, cleaning her body thoroughly. Not a bit of sweat or grime would make it to the next step. She soaked, until the water began to drain, pulling her down towards the stopper.

Knowing what came next, she put a hand to her nose, took a deep breath, and dropped down the chute.

The slide pulled her down, rinsed the soap off her body, and deposited her onto another belt–this one lined with a fluffy fabric not unlike a bath towel. She lay there as an enormous blower began blasting her body, drying her off with warm-but-not-hot air that breezed over her, now clean and dry and ready to be dressed.

She loved the dressing. Lying totally still, she waited for the conveyer to turn to shift, turning to two belts. A diaper slid forward, unfolded and ready for her, and an automatic folding mechanism and two rollers lifted it up so that the padding conformed to her body. From the side, two more rollers pushed forward, sticking the tapes down, leaving her diaper snugly attached over her body.

The conveyer took on a slope, tilting forward, further and further, until it dropped her into a waiting onesie, unfolded and stretched open to accept her body. While the buttons were done up, the arm holding the onesie lowered her down, setting her in front of a screen.

She stared into the image, a spiral accompanied by soothing audio. “You are a baby. Relax, and let your mind drift. You are a baby…”

Kailey let the zen mindset fill her, looked into the spiral till she could see nothing else, and then–

The floor dropped out from beneath her, and she dropped into a pile of stuffies that broke her fall. Landing in a heap, she sat up, looking about the playpen she’d been left in.

Across the room, sitting on a couch and watching TV, her girlfriend glanced up. “Hey, Kailey. How’s your day been?”

Kailey smiled. It was good to be home.

Fun fact: You can help support the creation of more short stories like this! I wrote this as a special bonus for hitting 200 subscribers on Patreon. Writing kinky fiction is something I love, but my patrons make it possible for me to write far more than I ever could if I didn't have financial support - and you can be one of those lovely people!

Patreon

SubscribeStar

• Like 7

This sounds fun as hell if massively impractical. Nice to see a consensual one of these!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Like a theme park ride, but for babying :D 

Yep! XD

• Like 1