LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL t-shirt crafting

DL-Boy

• 1 month later...

I have several ABDL shirts that I wear in public all the time including one with the Pampers logo (old school) and one that says “I’d rather be in Pampers!” (With the Pampers logo (modern), one that simply says ABDL forever and one that says “I wear diapers 24/7!” with a picture of a tape on disposable diaper on it and I have absolutely no problem wearing the out in public. 

On 6/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I have several ABDL shirts that I wear in public all the time including one with the Pampers logo (old school) and one that says “I’d rather be in Pampers!” (With the Pampers logo (modern), one that simply says ABDL forever and one that says “I wear diapers 24/7!” with a picture of a tape on disposable diaper on it and I have absolutely no problem wearing the out in public. 

I've had the occasional "step out of the house" to pick up a package at the door while wearing only a diaper, t-shirt and even a pacifier (usually retrieving boxes of diapers that were just delivered), but this morning after just getting new patio furniture yesterday, I went out on my patio before work to drink my coffee, wearing only a Crinklz original and my gray "Felix" shirt.  I sat there right off the main sidewalk to the soccer field, with my wife until the mowers started churning up the grass on the other side of our fence.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 8:30 AM, DL-Boy said:

I've had the occasional "step out of the house" to pick up a package at the door while wearing only a diaper, t-shirt and even a pacifier (usually retrieving boxes of diapers that were just delivered), but this morning after just getting new patio furniture yesterday, I went out on my patio before work to drink my coffee, wearing only a Crinklz original and my gray "Felix" shirt.  I sat there right off the main sidewalk to the soccer field, with my wife until the mowers started churning up the grass on the other side of our fence.

You know that showing up to the front door in just a diaper and a tee shirt is one of the best ways I’ve found to get rid of door to door salesman or religious types trying to recruit people. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

You know that showing up to the front door in just a diaper and a tee shirt is one of the best ways I’ve found to get rid of door to door salesman or religious types trying to recruit people. 

Does that include Mormons?!????? Because I've found that they can be pretty consistent, which I admire honestly.???☺️ LOL!??????

On 6/19/2022 at 3:50 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I have a more surefire way to get rid of JW's (those people who distribute the Watchtower pamphlets).  I've never tried this before (I could be so inclined to though), but a former co-worker's late husband did it to fluster the JW's who kept knocking on their door on the weekends to testify.  He would open the door NUDE.

I say I would be so inclined because I'm actually a home nudist when not in diapers.  I've been nude at a private club in my area on many occasions where such things are permitted, and I'm looking at visiting one or more "clothing optional" camps in the area.  If it weren't for the fact that my front door faces a neighbor's patio and we have a common sidewalk running between our buildings that goes to the soccer field (heavily trafficked by all ages), I might.  But I won't knowingly expose minors to my nudity.  Now if my kilt blows up and exposes my bare butt, now that's simply a wardrobe malfunction and "force majeure" (an act of God).

At our age, that would even scare away the local Satanists, especially if  we tell them that this is what their bodies will look like in a few decades and forever in Hell. They'll be in church every Wednesday and twice on Sunday for the rest of their lives

• Haha 1