LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to meet others?

Hey all - what websites do you use to successfully meet others in our community? For context, my wife and I are opening up our marriage after being together for nearly 20 years to ensure that we have properly explored our sexuality and understand how we want the next chapter of our lives to go (together or perhaps in a brand new direction as scary as that is to write).

As I do my own exploration, I realize that I have never spent a minute with anyone else from our community IRL and that feels really important to my own understanding of who I am. I have plenty of specifics to share on what I am curious about, who I would like to be around, etc., but not sure how to (where to) get it out there.

Thanks everyone.

FetLife, you can find littles munches in most metros. It's probably the easiest way to actually meet others in a safe environment. It's also a good place to explore kink in general and see what floats your boat. I met my partner on FetLife.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
3 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

FetLife, you can find littles munches in most metros. It's probably the easiest way to actually meet others in a safe environment. It's also a good place to explore kink in general and see what floats your boat. I met my partner on FetLife.

Hugs,

Freta

Fetlife littles events are certainly the way to meet people face to face.  I try to get to about one a month here in the UK - the latest one was on Saturday.  The Covid gap left a big hole in my life in this respect, but they've started up again now here.

• Like 1

My Daddy and I meet others through different events like furcons. We don't have a tendency to use Fetlife as it is very sexualized and we don't share our Daddy/little time in a sexual manner with others.

Get involved with chats on sites like this one and you'd be surprised how many people you will meet.

• Like 1