LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Reference in Cyberpunk 2077?

I skipped over all of this pretty quickly so I may have missed something obvious...

There is a mission where you infiltrate a place. When you hack the computer you can read their messages and you have one person talking about needing a "caregiver" stat. At first I thought it was just them saying they needed a "problem taken care of" but then they also mentioned needing a change of pants immediately.

Could still be someone who has just killed and needs the scene cleared up right?

Well... When I was killing the people in this compound one of them had an item on them that I haven't seen anywhere else... A pacifier.

Like I said, I clicked through it all pretty quickly but could definitely see it being deliberately open to interpretation :D

Also, how good would an ABDL brain dance be!? ?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Oooh, having just finished I don't recall that specifically. I will make sure I take my second play through a lot slower though. I did whoosh through as it was pretty engrossing and I really enjoyed it. 

I'll pay the eddies for an abdl braindance :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, squishii said:

Huh, that's pretty neat! Too bad I don't own the game though. Probably not gonna buy it over a single ABDL reference, but it's nice to know!

But you should buy it in general. it's one of my favorite video games. And it's only $20. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.???♥️?♥️??

24 minutes ago, squishii said:

Really? Thought it was like 60, guess I was wrong though!

You were right buddy. it WAS $60, but it's been out for 2 years now. And it's $20. They STILL haven't done the DLC for it though. yet!???? But it's worth every penny. And they've improved it a LOT since then.?☺️? LOL! ????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

it's $20. They STILL haven't done the DLC for it though. yet!???? But it's worth every penny. And they've improved it a lot since then.?☺️? LOL! ????

Wow, in that case I may just buy it! Always fun to try out new games!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, squishii said:

Wow, in that case I may just buy it! Always fun to try out new games!

You can get it on Amazon and get same day shipping!???☺️?♥️

15 minutes ago, squishii said:

Alright, then it's on! I'll buy it tomorrow though.

Glad I could help buddy!??? Enjoy!!!!☺️??♥️?? "YOU HAVE A CITY TO BURN!"?️?????? (Apparently I was wrong.) it's $30 NOT $20. Still though, I think it's a good price, considering what you're paying for. Just needed to point that out!?

Having read the reports of all the issues I must say I played on PC and found very little wrong with the game (couple of minor graphical things). 

There have recently been large patches to fix the issues that the console versions had to a point where they are apparently much better now.

If you are in the UK its currently £25 on GOG.com for the PC version

• Like 1