LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[ENDED] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest!

4 minutes ago, DainaGirl said:

Aye aye! It's not like I'm obsessively checking my story to see if anyone likes or comments on it already....

As a quick aside, thank you for doing this. I've wanted to write forever, but I just hadn't been able to convince myself to not only start, but finish something, and your contest was that push I needed to get over my hangups well enough to say I finished something. So, yeah, thankies!!

Happy I could help, that's exactly what these contests are intended to do, so I am happy that it's working, at least to some degree.

I intend on doing another one of these, probably in 2023 if I am able.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, kasarberang said:

The contest has officially ended.

@BoToxSince you are the only one who entered the NSFW Category, there is no need for you to wait for judging. I will contact you shortly to receive your $150 prize.

Otherwise:

@Mee@PeculiarChangeling@DainaGirl The judging begins now and will end by or before August 24th (Most likely after I get paid)

Please keep an eye on your DailyDiapers DMs (Especially after the 15th) as this is how I will be contacting you. After being contacted, you will have up to 30 days to reply.

Congrats to BoTox! :D

And I'll have my eye on my DMs. Thank you for hosting this, writing off the prompt was a lot of fun. ^_^ 

• Like 1

Thank you for funding this contest and administering it. I have received my prize and am grateful for the opportunity to participate.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2022 at 5:32 PM, kasarberang said:

The contest has officially ended.

@BoToxSince you are the only one who entered the NSFW Category, there is no need for you to wait for judging. I will contact you shortly to receive your $150 prize.

Otherwise:

@Mee@PeculiarChangeling@DainaGirl The judging begins now and will end by or before August 24th (Most likely after I get paid)

Please keep an eye on your DailyDiapers DMs (Especially after the 15th) as this is how I will be contacting you. After being contacted, you will have up to 30 days to reply.

Apologies for only responding just now. Thank you very much for the fun contest opportunity, and if nothing else, it got me to write another story!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • kasarberang changed the title to [ENDED] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest!

Alright, now time to announce the winners! @DainaGirl@Mee@PeculiarChangeling

Before I get to the winners, I want to say thank you for entering the contest, I genuinely enjoyed reading every single one of your stories. Alright, now without further delay......

WINNER FOR THE FIRST PRIZE OF $150 IS: @DainaGirl While I didn't quite follow some of the time loop stuff in your story, I greatly enjoyed it!

WINNER FOR THE SECOND PLACE PRIZE OF $50 IS: @MeeI really enjoyed the little world you created and how the characters interacted with each other.

I will be in contact with you both shortly to collect your prizes.

• Like 3

Thank you so much for putting this on! I never expected to win, but I kinda poured my heart into it, so it's extremely validating to do so!

If/when I continue that world (probably with another Daughter, doing some other shenanigans), I'll probably try to lay out the rules more cleanly ahead of time. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though the time loop stuff got a bit messy.

Gah! I'm still just so excited that I won. You really are the best!!!

• Thanks 1

I'm a little late on openly acknowledging this, but thank you for the opportunity to participate in a contest!

It was fun having another reason to write a one-off type of story; I'm glad I could enter a contest type of event! If there's another one of these in the future I'll definitely be considering to toss my name in the hat again, but most of all I hope to see more people participate. More stories is always a treat!

Thanks again!

• Like 1