LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman Accused of Lying to the Authorities in 2016

• safeandhappy changed the title to Woman Accused of Lying to the Authorities in 2016

"she was allowed to recount her story to her husband Keith from her hospital bed about being abducted at gunpoint by two masked Hispanic women who put her in an adult diaper, played “that really annoying Mexican music”, fed her “leftover crap” and directed insults at her in Spanish."

Absolutely priceless. If someone thought they were going to be sold into sex slavery and possibly murdered, would they recount the details of their trauma in such a callous, casual, and petty manner? Or would they have a bit more reverence and solemnity in regards to what they'd suffered? I forget what I had for lunch the next day. However, if I were kidnapped, abused, and had to resort to eating the scraps of others, I'd probably have that image etched into my memory. I'd probably never eat it again.

They played "that really annoying Mexican music."? Well, that little detail certainly matches cleanly with the rest of her story, doesn't it? She heard Mexican music, Mexicans listen to Mexican music, therefore, she was kidnapped by Mexicans, case closed! It's just such a shallow and empty attempt at creating details which would be more vivid and nuanced had it actually happened. It reminds me of the B-story in The Cable Guy, in which a brother had murdered his twin and is trying to convince the court that it was an Asian gang. "my brother's been shot, I think it was an Asian gang or something....he looked...ASIAN!...and he was speaking another language. It definitely sounded...AAASSIAAN!"

I remember the story.  At first it sounded plausible, but when it went blank (which would happen if nothing was to report), I figured it was false.  My question is: what is the motive?