LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Longest You've Ever Gone In A Diaper

pjstinky82

Whats the longest you've ever gone in a diaper?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the longest you've ever gone in a diaper?

• 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3-4 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 7-10 hours
    • 10-15 hours
    • 15 + hours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just discovered the thrill of pooping in my nappy (tena maxi - the best). I didn't think anything could beat the feeling of a very wet nappy hanging down at the back of my legs but lying in bed and pooping is the best. Unfortunately a poo means the end of that nappy within 30 mins. as I start to get sore. If it's just wet, normally 3-4 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Takkun

I've spent about 2 days in one big diapers(with plastic pants, of course). Used a LOT of baby oil and powder before hand, but still got a terrible rash. But it was worth it, messed it about 5 times....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I can't recall exactly how long it was, but I wore an attends 10 that was too big for me with some duct tape for over a day. I messed to the point it was squishing into the front.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I've gotten up to about 15 hours a couple of times, possibly a bit longer, but that's only from sleeping in one, and never with it more than slightly wet for most of that time. I kindof like sitting around in a wet one sometimes, tho (like right now). A messy one I have to change pretty quickly, as I don't like the smell, and as much as squishing around feels nice, it's just not worth the pain of cleanup for me (too much hair), especially given that I share a bathroom with people who I assume are non AB/DL. I wish the smell didn't bother me so much. Maybe I'll be able to last longer once I get my own place... I'd really like to mess a couple of times into the same diaper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Id have to say about 12 hours.. this is pretty regular if I dont poop in them early on. I like to sit in a poopy diaper until it itches (normally 3 hours unless its a sticky one). Wet ones I leave on until they leak a small amount, then sit in it for a while with some protection so I dont ruin my furniture. I could last a really long time in a diaper if I wasn't too cheap to buy something good... maybe next time i'll buy some Molicare supers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully my reply wont gross you all out.

I have on certian time of the year gone nine days without changeing my diaper.

I would just cut slits in the outermost diaper and add on another one. After nine days of doing this one can no longer walk, best I could do was waddle.

Yes the smell was bad at first, but one can get used to it. I did end up with a rash that took two weeks to clear up. Why would I go nine days without changeing my diapers? Well I wanted to see how many days I could go befor I could not get another diaper to fit, and to see if I could actually poop enough in a diaper to make it come out over the top of the diaper. Needless to say it came out the leg gatherings long befor it made it to the top of the diaper.

I was diapered by my ex for 2 days.She tied me up to the bed spread eagle with 3 diapers on and a plastic sheet under me.I was so wet and messy by the time she let me up it took about 45 minetus in the shower to get clean.Also the diaper rash was so bad i could barley sit for a week.

I see a lot of post starting with this. My Question is was she your "EX" when she did this?

No we were still together at that point. She had known about me wearing diapers but she didn't know i used them.Then by chance she caught me and punished me.It was a thrill and a little scary!

• 2 weeks later...

If I put on an adjustable underwear around 8 a.m., about 4 p.m., I get to the point where I'm somewhat uncomfortable, and figure if I go much more than eight hours, I'd worry about leaks. If I'm wearing the pull-up panty, it's good for two fairly heavy voids and then it starts leaking. On the rare occasions I have to mess, then I change within an hour.

If I put on an adjustable underwear around 8 a.m., about 4 p.m., I get to the point where I'm somewhat uncomfortable, and figure if I go much more than eight hours, I'd worry about leaks. If I'm wearing the pull-up panty, it's good for two fairly heavy voids and then it starts leaking. On the rare occasions I have to mess, then I change within an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see...

I put it on around 12pm, took a nap, ran some errands, went to a hockey game, went to the bar with friends after the game, came home, watched The Price Is Right, Futurama, and Family guy off of my DVR, played video games and then logged into the board. about 8 wettings and a poo later I changed myself. Time: 6am the next day(I just couldn't sleep). The boys were a little itchy for a couple of hours, but other than that I was fine.

I love wearing diapers to hockey games! :D No abrupt sprinting to the bathroom during play (They ALWAYS score the most impressive goals when you are standing at the urinal. :angry2: !)

On Saturdays, after going through diapers all day, at about 8 or 9 pm I'll put on 2 Depends with a cloth diaper and plastic pants, and that will stay on till Sunday noon or so. (I don't poop in them, ever.) I used to get a little rash but it helps to keep myself powdered, even after I'm wet (just pull the front open and sprinkle it in). Mmmm.

:beer:

wv

• 2 weeks later...