LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Longest You've Ever Gone In A Diaper

pjstinky82

Whats the longest you've ever gone in a diaper?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the longest you've ever gone in a diaper?

• 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3-4 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 7-10 hours
    • 10-15 hours
    • 15 + hours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long I stay in a nappy depends on how full it is and what Im doing. On average I'd say I keep the same nappy on for about 7-8 hours :)

The longest I've ever gone without a change was over a day. I was very depressed at the time and one day I just woke up and could not be bothered changing. I stayed in the same nappy all that day and didnt change until the next morning after a terrbile nights sleep where I leaked everywhere :(

Longest i stayed in poopy nappy was 1 hour, cos i usually change straight away if i poop. <_>

But my longest ever i wore a wet nappy for was 3 days[ when I had the flu and feel too ill to change it] and longest when i was well was about 1 and a half days!

Claire thats a very long time to wear a poopy nappy for, u must have got bad rash and it really stinked, poor you! :o:(:wub:

I’ve gone In a wet diaper for about 12 hours, a messy one for about 2, and about 24 hours in the same diaper

I have tried sleeping in a poopy diaper however I just can fall asleep

And I have never had diaper rash ……(knocking on wood!)

I am kept in diapered for flying and the longest is when we go to far east China from east coast of US. Then normally kept in 4 soaker pads and two or more over night diapers and rubber protective over pant. All except the last diaper have holes made in there waterproof outer cover to allow draining into the next. This way I am kept so the there is no leaking during this time and not to wet as each passed on to the next.

been in one diaper (poopy and wet) for about a day or so

Wow.....I can imagine the mushy feeling and the smell. But I know that after awhile we get used to the odors. I couldn't stay in a wet one for more than a few hours nor a poopy one for maybe an hour tops. You are some girl!

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I like to stay in my nappies as long as i can whether they are wet or messy, a wet one can last a whole day a messy one 5 or 6 hours,

The longest i have ever stayed in one is 48hrs i was going through a really bad time and i could not be bothered to do anything that included changing my nappy i just kept on wetting and pooping the same nappy, untill everything was so wet and the smell was so bad i had to get changed, would not do it again though i payed dearly for it afterwards,. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...