LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trust the Keeper [Set in the Pet/Keeper world]

The story below is set in the Keeper world created by BBy Kimmy. This is my first story. I really wanted to explore the world further. I really have tried to go a different direction with it: I'm not trying to step on anyone's world-building. Feeback matters to me a lot, so if you have it, It would mean the world hope you enjoy!

The city showed its shadows to the headlights of the only car driving through the back alleys. Gy sat in the front seat, curled up in a ball, her arms pulling her legs tightly to her. Her long brown hair fell in a tangle around her knees. Brushing it away again she turned her head towards josh

“What if we can’t find her? What if she’s dead, or lost or–”

Josh reached across the seat; his steel blond styled hair flowing down to darker roots, only showing dimly in the car. He grabbed Gy’s knee and pulled her close over the center of the car “Love. I know we’re going to find her. Someone is going to find her. And we’re going to get through this Together.” He punctuated the last words by squeezing her hand.

“I know it’s just… I’m not sure I can ever forgive myself. Josh, this was my fault. I’m responsible for this and I…” Gy’s crying intensified and cut off the end of her sentence. The blinker clicked slowly, as Josh pulled over to the side of the rode.

“Come here Gy.” He reached over, and pulled the whole ball of Gy towards him, embracing her. Gy’s sobbs grew, and then slowly began to fade, as Josh rubbed his hand along her back. 

“Who’s the Keeper now? I can keep myself together about as well as a pet now” She gave a small laugh, as Josh brushed her back with the tips of his fingers. 

“We all need a little help now and then. You’ve been so strong for so long that–”. Josh was interrupted by the sharp ringing of a cell phone. Fumbling for the phone a second, Gy pulled it out of her pocket. 

“Hello”

“Yes, is this Gy?”

“Yes, who is this?”

“This is the Arkana police station, we’re calling to let you know that your pet has been found, and is OK. Please come down to the station at…”

Gy sobbed so hard that she had to ask the officer to repeat the station name.

Edited by Bby Eddie
Fixed cut and paste issue
  • Like 3

A note as I was rereading this. I pronounce Gy as /jee/ or like the letter. I couln't really come up with a spelling that could communicate that and looked like a name.

Feedback matters to me a lot, so if you have it, It would mean the world. Hope you enjoy!

Part 2

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

By the time most people were getting to work, Kristy was already several hours in. She sat in a long soft-blue top with a floral pattern, and beige pants,  pulling up her calendar on her desk computer, just to confirm that the meeting was in 20 minutes. It was. She briefly glanced at her email, just to check that none of the people she had just emailed had gotten back to her. They hadn’t. Kristy sighed, and got up to grab coffee.

She walked out of her office, set in the back of the reception area. The coffee pot was set in the kitchen, which required her to walk through the open area office.

A small man with short dark hair, and a slightly wrinkled shirt greeted her as she walked past. “Good morning Kristi!” 

“Good morning Alan, how’re you doing today?”

“Oh good, just getting started for the day.”

Kristy had to bite back the urge to remind him about the project update he owed her. He’d see it when he looked at his email. While he probably wouldn’t it to her on time, it was a bad habit to try to micromanage him, and everyone. She poured herself a mug of slightly burnt coffee from the kitchen. Looking up, she noticed that there were only a dozen coffee filters left. She’d have to make a mental note to order more. With a small sigh, she made her way back to the desk.

As she passed by the front, she noticed Kyle chatting with the workers at the front desk.

“Good morning Kristi!” He shouted over. Kyle was a generally good boss, even if he did struggle at keeping up with everything. Kristi was sure that at least one of the emails she had already sent him would go unanswered.

“Hey Kyle! You ready for the meeting this morning?” A brief look of panic crossed his face before he remembered. 

“Yes! Thanks for the reminder. Is the report finally done?” Kristi smiled and nodded.

“Yes, but getting the data from everyone was… difficult at times. And I get it, everyone’s pretty busy.”

Kyle gave her a sympathetic glance “I know the feeling. See you in a couple minutes for the meeting?

“Yup, see you then.” She smiled briefly, and went back to her desk briefly. Glancing once more at her email, she noticed Alan had emailed back. She quickly wrote a reply, and grabbed her folder and laptop with all the meeting materials. The meeting room they were in was just off the front desk, with a interspersed glass and wood paneling. The projector screen was cleverly placed so that it couldn’t be seen by the outside. 

Kristy plugged the needed cables into her computer as people started to trickle in for the meeting. Light conversation passed around as people trickled in until it was time to start. 

“Shall we get started?” Kristy looked around until the side conversations had died down.” Great. I was asked to present on our present projection for quarter 2 earnings…”

She was used to this, and found herself quickly in a rhythm, stopping occasionally for a clarification or question. Slides turned, just as she was used to.

It started out as a smell. Something coming through the door. The smell was sweet and savory all at once. There was something about it that drew her, that she needed.

Stumbling mid sentence, she glanced at Kyle. “Kyle, could you take over for a minute?” A look of surprise passed over his face before he stood up “Of course. The projected…” 

Kristy made her way to the door, and following the smell and its undeniable draw. As she opened the door she saw her. Long brown hair with grey eyes that drew her in. She was wearing light blue Jeans with small rips down their front, and a loose green blouse. She was beautiful.

She barely noticed the slightly puzzled looks behind her as the door swung closed. 

She didn’t notice as a dark spot spread out on her plaid pants, running down her leg. All Kristi could see was her. She wanted to be near her, to be on her. She wanted it so badly that it overwhelmed her. The girl seemed to take it in for a moment, seemingly feeling a similar surge of emotions. She strode over to her, easing her down to her knees. 

And softly, but fiercely, she kissed Kristi. Her teeth brushing her bottom lip. The smell of her overwhelmed Kristi. As the girl pulled away, she said the only thing Kristi could hear in that moment. “Don’t worry. You’re mine” The deadlines, her job, her life, everything fuzzed out in a moment of bliss. 

• Like 3

Part 3

Part 3

It took Gy another moment to realize what she was doing. The feelings of possession, care, and love had swept over her, that it was only afterwords she realizing where she was, and what she was doing. She vaguely remembered some classroom talks about what bonding was, and what she was even supposed to do. Gy wished that she had listened a little more closely to what she was supposed to do. All she remembered was that there was a number she was supposed to call.

The other woman was sitting in her wet pants on the floor, almost wrapped around her leg, starring blankly into the distance. Every instinct in Gy’s body was telling her that she needed to get this other girl somewhere safe.

Taking a deep breath, Gy pulled out her phone, and did a quick search. The number popped up quickly.

“Hello! You’ve reached Pet Protective Services. If this is an emergency press 1. If you’re calling –” Gy pressed one, and the phone briefly rang before being picked up”

The operator was kind, and patiently asked Gy for her name, current location, and address, and then talked her through the process. “A car is on its way now. They’ll drive you to the nearest PPS building, and walk you through registration. You’re doing a great Job Honey, just hang in there.”

The operator assured her that the car was outside, and she could call back if she didn’t find it. Gy looked down at the woman still huddled by her leg, and bent down to be near her. Instinctually she began running her fingers through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. She had beautiful brown hair, although a little shorter than her own. Her brown eyes were staring up at her a little less blankly.

“What’s your name sweetie?” She whispered softly to her.

She struggled to speak for a moment but then managed to get out “Kris–ty”

Gy looked her up and down, concluding that getting her to move on her own was going to be difficult.

“Kristy, my name’s Gy I’m going to carry you out. Do you think that you can hold on as I do?” Kristy still looked detached, but gave a small nodd. “Good girl.” Gy reached down, and lifted her like a toddler; both hands below her wet pants. Kristy managed to put both hands around her, and put her head on Gy’s shoulder. 

Gy bounced Kristy slightly as she carried her out the front door whispering softly to her “Very good girl. Everything’s going to be OK.”

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The PPS van was well marked, and a tall woman with a solid blue polo stepped out.

“Hi! I’m Amanda, and I take it you’re Gy?”

Gy nodded as she moved to the back of the van.
“Move her back here, we’re going to want to change her first before we drive her in.”

Gy brought Kristy to the open trunk. Kristi whimpered a bit as Gy set her down, and laid her back. As Gy started to pull off her pants, Kristi whimpered a bit more, and made an attempt to hold on to them.

“Shhhh. It’s OK Kristy, I’ve got you. It’s OK.” Gy said as she slowly pulled Kristi’s hands away from her pants, and continued pulling them off. Her underwear went next, as Amanda took out a some wipes and diaper with cute giraffes and zebras, and handed them to her. Gy wiped her down as best as she could, and then worked to put on the Diaper. 

“Nice job” said Amanda. A little lower with the top tapes, and we should be good. For smaller pets you want them at an angle like this…” Amanda made some small adjustments as Kristi wiggled around, and began to cry. Gy reached in to rub her leg, and calm her down again. 

Amanda had Gy carry Kristy around to the side of the car, and strap her into the carseat. In just a diaper and her floral blouse, Kristi seemed to hate the straps, and began to cry loud sobs as they clicked into place.

“It’s probably the cold.” Amanda said “Some pets have a difficult time at the start adjusting their temperatures”

Gy reached into hug Kristy as much as she could, but even with her arms around her, that didn’t seem to be enough. Amanda disappeared around the back of the car, digging for something in the back compartment again. When she reappeared, she had a red blanket with white hearts sewn into it. She handed it to Gy. “Try to wrap it around her legs, and see if this helps.”

Gy did her best to wrap the blanket around her exposed legs, and after a little bit more soothing, Kristi seemed to calm down enough for Gy to sit in the seat beside her, and for Amanda to get in the front, and start driving them off.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Love keeperverse stories!

Thanks for saying so! I feel the same way, although this is definitely my first story that's actually managed to get this far. I'm really exited to be a able to contribute to building a world that I loved reading so much.

Part 4

Kristy fell asleep around half-way through the drive, but Gy couldn’t help brushing her fingers through her hair. Gy had never through much about being a Keeper before. She’d had a couple of friends who had become Keepers, and even one who had become a pet, but until this moment, she had never understood the way that her friends had looked at their pets.

Everything in her body resonated with being her next to Kristy. Holding her. Deciding. Kristy was hers. Kristy was her.

As she adjusted the blanket around her legs, she noticed that her diaper was changing color. Kristi seemed to relax as she finished wetting herself. Gy patted her diaper with a sense of satisfaction. “There you go sweet girl. Just relax”

The PPS building was a small store in a strip mall. It was unlabeled, and besides the vans in the parking lot, it would have been difficult to identify it. Amanda brought them in–Gy carried Kristi–, and gave them both a blood test. It woke Kristi up briefly, but it quickly confirmed what Gy felt to her core. They were bonded.

Amanda then began walking Gy through a series of paperwork, and information. The hormone changes in both of them would be incredibly intense for a week or so. Gy would sleep a lot, and be incredibly emotional. She walked Gy through the Hypnosis that was all but required to keep Kristi safe, and gave a pair of pet headphones, with instructions on when to play the tracks. The box Amanda gave had A collar and leash, a cage, a pet bed, a box of diapers, a gag, and a couple of other things deemed required for the first weeks.

“The main thing is that you remain close for the first week or so. This will help both of your bodies adjust. Have you already contacted your work, or would you like us to?”

“It would be great if you could’ Gy told her.

“Perfect” Amanda said. “Anything else you need before I drive you back to your car?”

“Actually, if you could watch Kristi for a moment before I call my partner, I’d appreciate it. I don’t want to wake her up again.” 

“Of course” Amanda pointed to a nearby wood door. “Through those doors is a visiting room, it should be relatively sound-proof.”

Kristi stepped through the door Amanda had pointed at, and notice Kristy start to stir as she moved away. Once inside she pulled out her phone, calling Josh.

“Hey Honey, what’s up”

“Josh you won’t believe this, but I bonded today. I’m a keeper.” There was silence on the other end of the line, and the Josh’s voice came through.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so exited for you, for us. This is amazing! What’s their name?”

“Her name is Kristy. You’ll get to see her night.”

“I can’t wait.”

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Gy could hardly breathe as they pulled into the police station, and gathering up her tangled hair, she quickly put it up into station.

The police station parking lot was filled with 3 or four random cars, interspersed with a couple of other vehicles.  Josh pulled them into a spot and as soon as it was stopped Gy took a deep breath and then stepped out. 

Inside, a tall man with short cut blond hair kept the atmosphere of too-quiet calm. As they walked in, he motioned them over to front desk, which was behind a plexiglass wall. 

“Hi, My name’s Gy, I received a call that you have my pet.”

He assessed her for a second.  “Could you let me know your pet’s name and registration?”

“It’s Kristy, and her registration number is… Give me a moment” Gy fumbled with her phone for a moment, and after finding the number, read it off. The officer glanced back at the screen, and typed several things, clicking occasionally to punctuate the silence. After a minute he looked up again at her.

“It looks like we do have your pet, she was reported and picked up on 24th and Equi.” Gy collapsed a little in relief

“Procedure says that you are allowed to see her briefly, but cannot make physical contact, and cannot use any hypnotic triggers. Should you do either of these things future contact will be revoked until the conclusion of the investigation. Do you understand?”

Gy’s heart began to pound at word ‘investigation.’ Her mind started racing, started imagining Kristi being taken from her, and never given back. Still, she bravely nodded and said faintly, “I understand”.

The police officer disappeared for a moment. An electronic clank came from the door to the right of the desk, as it unlocked. He led them past a couple of meeting rooms to a hallway of cell doors. As the reached the middle of the hallway, the officer gestured to the right, and there was Kristy. Her Kristy.

Kristy was in a sad state. She was sitting on a worn pet bed on the floor by the wall. Her red long sleeve shirt had been torn around the shoulder. Her hair was in a hopeless unordered tangled. It looked like her right knee had been scraped, but had since stopped bleeding. Her diaper was a little soggy, but looked like it had been changed recently. Otherwise she was a mess.

Gy started to move towards her, but stopped herself as she remembered the rules.

“Hi sweetie. It looks like you’ve had a rough time”

Kristi looked up at her with an emptiness that scared her to her core. It was like her reactions were minutes behind. You could see in her slowly beginning to register who was in front of her.

“Gy? Gy I’m… I’m not sorry I left, but I am sorry I hurt you.” The words hurt more than anything Gy had expected. She had expected her to yell, or to cry or something. This was relatively emotionless and cold and…
Gy started to tear up.

“Kristy, it’s ok. It’s Ok, you’re still my go–” She stopped herself again, remembering the rule about hypnotic triggers with the help of Josh squeezing her hand. “Kristy, I still love you, and care about you. We’ll work through this together.”

The words seemingly had no effect on her. She starred blankly through the bars. “Gy, I don’t want…” Her voice trailed off as she seemed to be be searching for the word. Kristy could see, and feel a flash of emotion that went through her, but no last word came.

The police officer interrupted after a few seconds. “Ma’am this is just a preliminary visit. I’m going to have to ask come back with me to the front.”

Gy looked at Kristi, wanting nothing more than to be her. To be near her love, to keep her safe. But she also knew that not following directions wouldn’t help anything. As the police officer started to herd them off towards the end of the hallway they had come from. Gy looked back as long as she could, feeling like her heart was made of paper, and walking away was ripping some part off of her.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, justforfun said:

In the first post it appears you have some sort of cut and paste issue...

I appreciate the heads up. I've edited it, and it should be fixed now.

2 hours ago, justforfun said:

Beyond that, I'm enjoying this, and am curious to see where it goes!

Thanks so much for saying so! Let me know what you think as it goes forwards!

Part 5

The world had been a fuzzy haze of voices, and sounds and scents. Nothing was really clear to Kristi. At first all she had felt was a deep terror rooted in her stomach like a knot. Sometimes something broke through this fuzz to her: a hand softly running through her hair, someone caring her, and the smell– that one smell that was sweet and earthy, and seemed to promise that everything was going to be OK.

At some point she remembered something soft on her ears, and the world became a single voice. It was one of the voices that cut through the terror. It told her she could trust the voice, and didn’t need to think anymore. It was nice not to think anymore. Nice to let it all go… And with that she had drifted off again.

The first time things had crystallized into something she understood she was in a cage laying on soft brown fur. She could see the start of a hallway to her right, and to the left was the rest of the room. She felt herself start to hyperventilate in fear. Where was she? She wanted to scream but it was like she couldn’t get the breath for it. Her screams came out to soft in shapeless sounds. 

As her vision started to tunnel in and she felt like she was falling into a hole, she saw someone appeared from the hallway. She heard the distant sound of metal clinking, and then she felt someone pulling her out, and holding her. These were all secondary to the smell. The smell was back again. After some time she could feel her breathing start to pace itself. Her vision started to widen. She started to hear what was being said

“–It’s OK. Good girl. You’re going through a lot, and you’re being a very good girl.” As she registered what was being said, shudders of pleasure ran through her. Her stomach started to untense. She could feel the diaper between her legs grow warmer, but the unfamiliar panicked her again for an instant.

“Let it all out. That’s a good girl.” Her breathing slowed to a normal pace, and she realized that she realized she didn’t have a shirt or pants on. She was wrapped around someone, sitting on their lap. Her arms in a death grip hugging them. Someone was rubbing her back, and it felt so good.

Slowly she relaxed her arms, as she regained some control over them. As she relaxed, she was able to lean back to see their face. She had soft grey eyes set beside wavey brown heir. As she looked into her eyes, she felt warmth, and a desire to look away. She turned away her face, realizing they were sitting on a couch. Behind the couch was a long window, showing several houses with green or gravel lawns. She felt a sense of tiredness.

“Where am I?” Kristi could feel the person’s heartbeat speed up, as if she hadn’t expected her to speak. When the other did speak, her voice came out with a soft confidence.

“You’re at my – our– house Kristi. Do you remember bonding with me?” Her mind began to search back. With a surge of panic, she started “My Job! The meeting I didn’t get to–”
She felt the other woman start to rub her back again. “Shhh. It’s OK you don’t need to worry about that anymore”

But her mind kept racing. Alan. Kyle. The deadlines. All the things she had to do. All the people she. She stated squeezing the other woman harder again–

“Say it. Say “I don’t have to worry about them anymore.” Something gripped her from the inside, interrupting her thoughts. The words filled her mind. They were all she could think. Her mind reeled from the intrusion, but couldn’t put together what had happened enough to fight it. 

“I… I don’t have to worry about them… anymore.”

“Good girl” A wave of pleasure washed over the confusion of what had happened, made her mind return to the room with this woman and the window.

Tears began running down her cheeks without the feelings of sadness, of hurt. She felt like she was watching them through plexiglass. After a long moment her mind started to process what the woman had said much earlier. Do you remember bonding with me? 

“Bonding… Am I a pet?” Without even hearing an answer she know it was true. The words resonated through her making sense of the feelings, and the smell.

“Yes dear. You’re my pet” Came the reply. “My name’s Ge, and you’re my pet Kristi.”

She felt a sense of closeness, even as her tears silently intensified. Ge held her there tenderly, starting to rock her back and forth as her body cried for her for what seemed like a long time.

It was interrupted when she felt a hand squeeze her diaper. “It looks like you’re soaked. Let’s get you changed.” She didn’t have the energy left to feel anything about it. She was laid on the ground, and heard the tapes tearing off. She squirmed at the shock of the coldness of the wipes, but then felt something else. The smell. Her tiredness. The hands touching her. The soft warmth of the new diaper on her. She was still sniffling a little bit when Ge stood up pulled her up to a sitting position.

Before she realized what she was doing, she pushed her nose between Ge’s legs. The smell intensified. She stared to move before she even knew what she was doing until Ge’s voice cut her off.

“Stop” Kristi froze

“Sit” Immediately her but fell to the floor, and she put her hands on her knees.

Ge’s voice carried concern, and uncertainty. “Kristi, you’re trying to have sex with me right now. Is that what you want?”
The question confused her. Every instinct she had was begging her to let this woman fuck her. And yet she barely knew this woman’s name. She didn’t want this, but her body needed it, needed it desperately. She looked up at Ge, fear and confusion in her eyes.

She felt how attracted she was to this woman. She felt the residual sadness from a moment ago. She felt the strangeness of it all. She felt how much she didn’t belong her, and how much this was the only place she could be. Finally she answered

“No. No… I don’t want this, but I don’t know how to stop. I don’t know how to…” Her voice trailed off again as the tears came again. She tried to move away, but her body stuck there against her will.

Ge knelt down besides her gently rubbing her shoulder “Oh honey. It’s OK. It’s going to be OK.”

• Like 3

Brief update:

1.) I was hesitant to announce this, but after going for a couple days, and having the story outline in it's final-ish form (I'm pretty sure it's bad luck for writers to say stuff like this, but knock on wood) I think I can commit to updating every day until completion. I hit a bit of a wall yesterday, and re-planned a lot of the end of the story. For a while I was really worried that this would just the same plot as Keeper's pet. Looking at it now, there are definitely some elements of it that are similar, but In writing and rewriting the scene outline, characters have really changed, and become their own people to me. 

Writing today (I've tried to keep about 1 part ahead of what I post) felt really good. I had thought that some of the changes would require me to edit part of the start of the story. This is something I want to avoid at all costs until the end. Right now, there are some minor changes I'd make to part 2, but they amount to a paragraph and a half.  This is an option I am going to allow myself at the end. It is a cost of this sort of writing, where the whole story is not complete when I started releasing.

2.) After this story is done, I'm going to be leaving on a hike for 6 months, which means I'm going to have relatively little follow up. I'll definitely check in every once in a while after it's done to connect. This is also part of the reason for the above pace, which, while I'm enjoying it, is admittedly a little insane.

Tomorrow's part has a special place in my heart, so look forward to it. Thank you so much for the likes and support. Connecting with folks is a big part of what keeps me writing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 6

Kristi was not OK. It was evening, and and starting to get darker. The large window in the back of the living room no longer gave as much light. She sat in the dim, curled up in a ball on her side, her arms wrapped around her legs, wearing nothing more than her diaper. She had tried earlier to rip it off, but found that when her hand came close to the tapes, it almost fell asleep. She couldn’t get enough force to grab it.

She had cried more in the last day than she had in a long time. She had cried long enough that the feelings had all been spent, and while she still felt them, they were distant, easier to ignore. She hated it all, and still was incredibly attracted to this person. This wasn’t who she was.

The thought resonated with her; Who was she? She though of Kyle. She thought of Alan, always turning things in late, but always ready to chat. She remembered that she and Stacy and Melanie were supposed to go out for drink on Friday. What day even was it? She remembered the work that she was doing. If you had asked her yesterday if the company could run without her, she would have laughed. And now… Now it had to. 

She thought of the paperwork that had to be done. The things in her apartment. She thought of the snowglobe she had kept from high school that sat on the table in her living room. All of it gone. Taken from her by some brown haired bitch–

Except that wasn’t true, she realized. She wanted to be angry, and she was still angry about most of it, but when Gy held her… She could feel that she cared. 

She was dragged out of her thoughts by a cramp in her stomach. She winced reflexively as it intensified. As the pain started to fade, she instinctively began to push. She felt a sense of horror, as it all rushed out of her, smushing everywhere. She heard her self reflexively give a gutteral cry of revulsion.

She started to sit up, the smell of it surrounding her when a voice came from behind her.

“Let’s get you changed again.”

Kristi Jumped, and scrambled backwards towards the wall. She felt her heart racing, partially from the shock, and partially from the knowledge of what it meant to be close to this woman; what it meant to have her body completely take control.

Gy looked startled. “Hey, it’s OK. I didn’t mean to scare you.

“Don’t come any closer”

“OK. I’m just going to turn on the light. Is that OK?”

Kristi didn’t react as Gy slowly moved, and turned on the light. And then sat down on the other end of the room. Gy waited for a moment before speaking again. She spoke almost casually

“You seem really afraid of me.”

It took a long silence before Kristi replied. “I… I…” She paused for another second. “I couldn’t control myself. My body took over and I had no control. When you told me to sit, I couldn’t move. I couldn’t…” Her voice trailed off.

After waiting for a bit, Gy finished “You were scarred because you had no control over yourself?”

Kristi nodded.

“What would you have done if I hadn’t stopped you?”

It hurt to answer. It hurt to say but Gy waited until the words came out. “I would have fucked you. I still want… Even now, when you’re over there, I still want…”

“–and is that what you want?” Gy asked.

“Not right now. I mean, I barely know you. We met only yesterday, and now…”

“And now I’m your keeper.” Keeper. The word hurt. The word that had taken her whole world and thrown it away. “Kristy, I’m not trying to control you, or hurt you. But especially now, when this change is so new to you, you can’t control yourself.”

Kristi seemed to shrink into herself a little more at these words. “No. Not right now… At least, could you wait a little longer.”

Gy smiled, and relaxed a little more against the wall. “Of course”

The silence between them kept going for a couple of minutes. Kristy once more grabbed her knees, and began starring out the central window. The street by now was dark, and the house across the street only had its porch lights on. Gy kept looking towards Kristi, curling her hair around her finger. Gy once again interrupted the silence.

“What would you like to know?”

“What?” Kristi looked confused.

“You said that you barely knew me. What would you like to know?”

Kristi thought for a minute. “What do you do for a living?”

Gy laughed. “Right now I take care of you, but normally I’m a counselor. I typically work with couples.” 

“What made you want to do that?”

“I think in part because my parents had a terrible relationship. I wanted them to split up for the longest time, but they stayed together long past the point where either of them wanted it. Can I ask a question?”

Kristi thought for a moment. “Sure.”

“What did you do in your old job?”

Kristi felt a pang of anger, but was able to push it aside. “I worked as an office manager, doing a lot of coordination between various teams and admin.” She thought for a moment feeling the bitterness in her next question.

“How does it feel to be a keeper?”

Gy paused, feeling the danger of the question. “I’ve always been really connected to people’s feelings, but this is different. This is like owning two sets of emotions, and having them both be really intense.” she laughed, “It’s like having a 3rd arm and not knowing what to do with it.”

“What am I feeling right now?” Kristi asked.

Gy raised her eyebrows. “I think it’s my turn to ask. Who do you miss most from your old life?”

Kristi felt annoyed, but through through it. Kyle? No, he’d have replaced her already. He’d miss her, but would she was just a part of the job for him. The girls maybe? They had had their own dynamic before she’d come in as the office manager. She ran through people, but couldn’t land on just one”

“Fine. I’m not sure who I miss most. Stacy and Melanie maybe?. What am I feeling right now?”

Gy studied her for a second, and then closed her eyes, thinking hard. 

“You’re feeling mainly annoyed, upset, and alone” She opened her eyes. “Although I’m not sure I needed to be bonded to you to tell you that.

The words hurt. She didn’t feel alone. She wasn’t alone! She had… as her thoughts trailed of to think of who she had she found herself staring down the feeling at the center of it: undeniable and monstrous. She was so so alone. She felt the feeling growing before Gy interrupted.

“My turn.” She waited for Kristi’s attention turned back to her. “Will you trust me enough to let me change you? You look pretty miserable right now.

Kristi hesitated, but even as she did, she could feel the emotion behind those words. It was small, and distant, but she could feel the care, but also something else. Some uncertainty utterly dissonant from the relaxed pose of the woman in front of her. “Ok” She said.

“I’m going to use commands to make sure you don’t do anything you don’t want. Is that OK with you?”

Kristi paused again, hating the idea of her body taking over again. But she thought about what had happened. She slowly needed.

“OK. Lay down”

Krist felt her arms uncurl, and her body spread out with her back to the floor. She could hear Gy stand up and walk over. She squeezed her eyes closed, hating every moment her body wasn’t hers. But when Gy’s touch came it was soft, warm, and gentle.

“Good Girl”

• Like 4

Part 7

“How have you been? We haven't really had a chance to talk since this whole thing started.”

Josh and Ge lay under the bed together. Josh had his arms wrapped around Gy’s body, and Gy lay there playing with his fingers. 

Josh laughed “We really haven’t. When I came home yesterday, you were totally passed out.”

Ge laughed a little. “I know. This has taken a lot more out of me than I thought it would. How was Soccer last night?”

“It was fine. You were missed. Everyone said that they were exited to meet Kristi.”

“Well, It’s looking like that won’t happen for a while. And it’s looking like won’t be going back to work for a little bit longer. Kristi’s having a hard time adjusting.”

“So I gathered. I heard you two when you got up last two nights ago to change her.” Gy winced at the memory. She’d heard the wimpers, and assumed that Kristy was awake. Gy had started to move her only for Kristy to start screaming. That was at least one mistake she could avoid in the future. “Is it normal for Pets to take this long to adjust?”

Gy gently pushed Josh’s arm off her, and rolled over to face him. Josh tended to go to bed without ungelling his hair, so even now it looked so composed. In the darkness of their bedroom light, his platinum-blond hair contrasted beautifully next to his darker skin.

“No. It’s really not normal. Most pets at least adjust to being around their keeper within the first day. Kristi seems to freak out whenever I get within 6 feet of her… Josh… I’m really worried that It’s me. I’m worried that I’m the reason that she’s not able to transition.

Josh looked at her, worried. “What do you mean?”

“I’ve really never thought about being a Keeper before. I mean, it had occurred to me that It could happen to me, but I didn’t really understand what it meant before now.” She paused before going on. “I want to keep Kristi safe. I want her to be happy. I don’t want to control her. Ever since I bonded, it’s like there’s this part of me that wants to control her. That needs to control her, and I’m afraid of that part. But I’m also afraid that if I’m not that person, that I’ll hurt Kristi…”

Josh thought for a moment, and then replied. “Isn’t that something you’ve talked a lot with counseling? How you need to detach from the people you’re working with?”

Kristi considered it for a moment. “I mean, yes? In a counseling context it’s important to let people make their own choices, because I actually don’t have control over what they do. If they decide go forward with a bad relationship, at the end end of the day, that’s their choice. People have to make their own mistakes. This just feels different because I do have control. And my choices affect Kristy. I can feel how they affect Kristy. I can feel the hurt, the loss, the…” She felt herself tearing up, and stopped to shake the emotion away. “Anyway, I can feel it.”

“OK. For what it’s worth I trust you to make the right decision, even when you’re afraid of making the wrong one.” He smiled faintly at her.

“Thanks.” She smiled back. “I just wish I didn’t feel so afraid.”

• Like 2

You posted the story twice again in the same actual post.  Interesting how she doesn’t want to control her pet as it goes against her professional practices. However she is giving the pet something to rebel against or not necessarily latch onto either. So since the keeper can feel the feelings of the pet, the pet also feels the feelings of the keeper. I don’t fully believe she has come to understand that yet. 

13 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I don’t fully believe she has come to understand that yet. 

So totally right. Just you wait for what's coming :)

Part 8
Gy had explained that they really had to get a new cage. As much as Kristi hated the idea, she couldn’t disagree too much. The one PPS had given was only meant to be temporary. Already the ties in the corners of the wire cage had started to come loose. While it was big enough for her, it wasn’t big enough for her to fully stretch out, which had made sleeping somewhat difficult. 

The idea of going out in public was bad enough, but she had almost lost it when Gy had told her that she needed to be on a leash. It took a half hour for Gy to patiently explain the reasons why it was necessary, the least of which was that stores required it. And even then, Gy hadn’t been able to get the collar on her without several direct commands.

Kristi had expected to hate the collar. It was a muted pink, and she hated pink. When her body became involuntarily still at Gy’s words, and felt the collar tightened around her neck, it felt… good. The mild pressure at her neck was strangely calming. She felt herself untense a little.

Gy smiled at her “Good girl!” She felt the pleasure at those words flow through her. It was like the feeling of sitting down after a long run. She hated that her body responded so much to this woman, but she was growing to enjoy the feeling.

The car ride was uneventful. Gy and Josh both sat in the front. She sat in the back soaking in the world. For the last two days things like cars and stores and people had ceased to exist, and now she saw them, all engaged in a business that she had been so forcefully taken from.

After 20 minutes or so, they arrived at store. Kristi hated the leash clipping into her collar, but Gy gave enough slack on the leash that she could hardly feel it. 

The three of them walked into the entrance of the store, Kristi was struck with just how huge it was. Looking up, Aisle after aisle was filled with cages, beds, food, everything. It was bigger than any store than Kristi had ever been to.

Still lost in her thoughts, she didn’t see the store worker in an orange vest walk up to them.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, but it’s store policy to have all pets be on the ground, to make sure that newer pets have a little less mobility.”

Kristi felt her heart begin to pound at this. She didn’t need to crawl. She had been required to submit to a leash and collar, but to be forced to crawl? She looked back at Gy, expecting her to to interject. She was shocked to find Gy looked normal. Calm.

“Of course. Kristi, could you please go down on the ground?” Kristi starred at her incredulous. But that feeling only lasted for a moment, before being consumed with rage. She felt her knees reflexively start to bend down at the request, but Gy hadn’t given a command, and it didn’t have that force.

This was too much. She felt her body tense as anger washed over her, and her vision narrowed on Gy. She saw a flicker of fear pass over Gy’s face. 

She didn’t notice that she had begun to growl. Her knees already bent, she jumped at Gy, her mouth straining to bite. She saw Gy reflexively put her arms up to stop her. Kristy was surprised for her mouth to find something earlier than she expect, but she bit down hard, putting all her anger into it. 

She was still biting when the command came.

“Down, NOW”

Her body obeyed faster than she could have thought possible, Letting whatever she had bitten go. 

“Stay until I tell you otherwise.” Kristi could hear and feel the anger behind those words. As she lay there breathing heavily, her own anger started to evaporate, and she felt a pinprick of fear start to come through. She barely heard the voices going on around her.

“Josh, are you OK?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just hurts”

“Josh, you’re bleeding. Sir, do you have a first aid kit?”

The voice that she recognized as the store worker replied that they did, and Kristi heard foot-steps going away.

“Can you move your hand?”

The was a pause for a second. “It looks like I can. I’ll need to get it cleaned out though. Why don’t you take Kristi back to the car, and I’ll get a cage.”

“No! You can’t carry it with your hand like that. How about I–”

“No.” Josh cut her off. “You need to be with Kristi.” There was an uncomfortable pause. “Besides, I’m sure I can ask one of the store workers to help carry a cage back. And we do need a new one.”

“Of course sir, I’d be happy to help.”

There was another pause. “Ok. See you in 15 or so?”

“Sure. I’ll be quick.”

“Ok.” A hardness entered her voice. “Kristy, you will crawl and follow me.”

“But–” Kristy, started, as her body moved from the ground.

“You will not speak.” Her words were cut off as her mouth closed. As Kristy moved out of the store she saw out of the corner of her eyes the small crowd that was starting to dissipate. She saw a tightness in Gy that she had never seen before.

She crawled to the car, following Gy. She felt more and more afraid with every step. Gy opened the trunk.

“Climb in.” Kristy climbed in, not trying to fight the command. Gy closed the trunk, and moved around to the front seat. She sat there for a minute before turning around to face the back of the car.

“Kristi, Look at me.” This one Kristi tried to fight. She didn’t want to stare into those eyes, but she didn’t have a choice. Looking directly at her not only showed her the extent of her anger, but she could somehow feel it more intensely.

“You’ve been a bad girl Kristi.” Intense and painful guilt filled her. “You bit Josh. If he hadn’t been there, you would have bit me. You’ve been a bad girl.” At the second time, Kristi felt her gut clench painfully. “I don’t make decisions when I’m angry. I’m going to calm down, and then I’ll decide what i’m going to do. Until then You’re to–”

Gy continued on. Against her, Kristiy was tin-foil, bent to the shape of whatever Gy said. The pain and guilt grew too intense, and she fuzzed out.

• Like 2

Part 9

The Phonecall came before Gy had really calmed down. Kristi been changed, and transferred to her new cage. Gy had used the hypnotic phrase to keep her in her cage for the time being– “It’s warm in your cage, stay warm.” It should make it unbearably cold everywhere but in her new cage.”

Josh had insisted on driving himself to urgent care, and had already told her that he’d be fine. And he did seem like he was going to be fine. That didn’t change the feeling at the back of her mind that she had done something wrong. This was her responsibility, and she had failed.

The phone had rung and snapped Gy out of it. 

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Gy?”

“Yes, who is this?”

“This is Amanda from PPS, we met about 3 days ago. We were recently contacted about an incident that was reported with your pet?”

Gy felt a surge of panic, and took a deep breath before she responded. “Yes. It just happened about an hour ago. We were shopping for a new cage. I asked Kristi to go on the ground, and she… reacted badly, and jumped at me and tried to bite me. My partner just put himself in between us and got bitten.” She heard the clacking of typing on the other end of the line.

“Ok. Is your partner ok? How badly was he bitten?”

“He’s fine. He’s currently at the urgent care getting it cleaned out.”

“Good to hear. I’m glad he’s well, or as well as could be expected. How’s Kristi been transitioning to being a pet? Is this the first time that something abnormal has happened?”

Gy took a deep breath, trying to think of what to say. “No, she’s been having a hard time. She’s…” It still hurt to say it. “She’s had a hard time even being around me.” 

She heard more typing on the other end of the line. “Ok. Per regulations, we’re going to send a team out to take a look at Kristi. Are you going to be at your residence around 6?”

“Yes.” Gy paused. She felt sick even asking the question “Are you going to take her from me?”

She heard Amanda take a deep breath at the other end. “It’s very unlikely at this point, especially because of how new of a pet she is. Some pets really have a hard time transitioning. At this stage we’re really looking for the best ways that we can help you and Kristi adjust to each other. We’ll be able to be able to talk more concretely about what steps we can take to help when we get there this evening.”

Gy exhaled, not realizing she was holding her breath, but the tension in her stomach stayed there. “OK. See you then.”

The van looked identical to the car that had picked her up the first day. Amanda came with another worker: a tall man named William with short brown hair that made poked out a little. They came, and introduced themselves. Kristi sat in the corner in her new cage, glancing over at them silently.

“Do you still have the gag that we gave you on your opening day?”

“Yes, Let me go get it.” Gy glanced over at Kristi to see her grow more uncomfortable, but she didn’t say anything.

She got it, and went to the opening of the new cage. She looked directly at Kristi, who tried hard to look at anything but her.

“Kristy, you’ve used your chances to behave today, and so you’re not going to get a chance to put this on willingly. Nod if you understand”

Kristi gave a shaking nod. 

“Ok. It’s warm everywhere, not just your cage” She said, releasing the hypnotic phrase. “Step out of your cage, and open your mouth for your gag.”

Kristi did so, feeling sick at how quickly her body responded. She felt the gag being placed in her mouth, and tied around her neck. She felt a little drool trickle down with her mouth being held open.

“Amanda’s going to look you over. You’re to do everything she asks. If you understand, nod your head.” Again, Kristi nodded.

Amanda walked over, and stopped in front of Kristi for a moment, as Kristi instinctively inhaled her scent. It was light and earthy, and strangely familiar. It wasn’t just that she had met this person before… It was something else. Kristi coudn’t put her finger on it.

“Gy, William’s going to talk to you over in the other room, if you wouldn’t mind leaving Kristi and I alone.”

The worry in her face was apparent, but Gy nodded, and motioned William down the hallway towards the office room on the other end of the house.

• Like 4

A while ago, I wrote a story called FAFOP (Family and Friends of Pets), also set in this universe. I find the setting fascinating for many reasons, but I have not read anything in it for quite a long time. This one is definitely both different from others I have read and very nicely done.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

This one is definitely both different from others I have read

So, I read the original and was instantly in love with the world. Once I finished, i sorta went full little, and thought it was the ONLY ONE THAT EVER EXISTED and that I would NEVER READ PETVERSE STUFF AGAIN. So, I was like, Hell no, we're doing this. And so I started writing.

So I discovered Kimmy from "The usual bet", and then from there started reading Sophie and Pudding's stuff. Somehow I only noticed that people put lists of stories in their signatures after I finished Keeper's pet. Once I noticed that, I started seeing things about the Keeperverse, and was like "oh. Lots of people write stories here. Cool." I haven't read any of the other Keeperverse stuff, and I plan to wait until I finish this, just so my ideas on the story stay somewhat fixed. But I'm super looking forward to reading other people's stuff in this world, including yours :)

––––Author commentary––– 

TW: Abuse, Probably TMI lol

I think I also tend a sort of fictional realism? Pet Protective Services (PPS) in the first draft of the scene map was sort of like a throwaway. One of the changes I want to make once I've written the whole story is developing Amanda a little earlier. The main tension of the story was actually supposed to come from Gy loosing her Job, which was why I focused a lot on Kristy's competency in her introduction. All that got thrown out in a revision, when I realized it didn't really fit the characters I had been developing for Gy and Kristy, and didn't make sense with the main storyline I developed.

This wasn't a conscious choice, but I found myself wanting to (1) Let my characters travel into things that felt abusive, but also (2) for there to be a really robust support system for them to grow and heal from those mistakes. This really came out through this last chapter, and the next one. I went through a lot of abuse when I was young, and CPS was never called for me, even though in retrospect they totally should have been. There were Adults in my life who made the wrong call, and I got hurt by it.  The characters aren't 1:1 or anything: none of the characters I've written are inspired directly by people I know. Gy's not at all inspired by my abuser.  But being able to write something with just the assumption that "Yeah, adults aren't going to let real abuse happen here" resonated really deeply with me while writing it.

Glad you're enjoying it!

• Like 1

Glad this is continuing and while the incident sucks it is being played out realistically if there was an animal bite. I can tell Kristy is having a hard time but Gy to me feels like the biggest reason for that. She is conflicted so of course Kristy is as well.

Part 10

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

As soon as Gy left, Amanda turned to Kristi. “Hi Kristi. I’m Amanda, and I to take a quick look at your body. Is that OK?”

Kristi nodded, feeling a weird sense of trust for this person. Amands hands were gentle as she felt her arms and legs and neck. Even briefly taking off her diaper to look at her. Satisfied, she taped Kristi up again, and talked to her again.

“Kristi, do you feel like you’re angry at me or about to bite me?” Kristi shook her head. “Am I going to be in danger if I take off your gag?” Kristi shook her head. Amanda neatly loosened the gag, and held it by it’s strap.

“Kristi has your owner hurt you, or hit you?” The question stung to think about. Gy had been nothing but kind. She sniffled a little bit 

“No, nothing like that.” 

Amanda nodded. “Can you tell a little about why you bit someone today?”

Kristi winced at her directness. “I was just… So angry. So angry at this, at everything happened, at my becoming…” She stopped at that last part. She hadn’t expected to say that, especially to a stranger. 

Amanda nodded sympathetically. “At your becoming a pet?”

Kristi nodded, feeling another wave of guilt, and she looked down at the ground. She was surprised to feel a hand running through her hair, scratching lightly a spot on the back of her head. It felt good.

“It’s Ok. We’re going to work together to help you out OK Kristi?” She nodded instinctively.

“Ok. I’m going to put your gag back in. Can you open your mouth for me?” She did, and felt her mouth once again held open by the ball.”

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Gy was still talking with William as Amanda opened the door.

“Hi Gy, William” Gy Looked over from their conversation.

“Is she OK?”

Amanda smiled “She’s about as good as you could expect. Like I was saying, some pets just really have a harder time than others transitioning. Kristi seems like she’s having a hard time, and got angry, and it escalated out of her control.”

“So what can I do? How do I help her?” Gy said nervously. 

“We have a couple of services that we can refer you to. There’s a pet therapist who I think might be a particularly good fit in this situation.”

“a Pet therapist?”

“Yes, they’re a owner an a pet who work with newer pets and help them adjust. When can I schedule you an appointment with them?”

They talked about it for a bit, before deciding on the morning of the day after tomorrow. With that, Gy walked them to the door, trying to ignore Krisi in her cage.

Right before leaving, Amanda lightly touched Gy’s shoulder, and spoke quietly to her.

“You’re doing a great job. Keep up the good work” The words were unexpectedly soothing. Something she realized she had needed to hear, but didn’t know how to ask for.

Amanda smiled, and walked back out to the van with William.

She shut the door behind them.

• Like 4

omgggggg a new Keeperverse story!!

This makes me SO HAPPY, you have no idea.  Pudding pinged me to let me know about this one - I'm still catching up, I just finished reading Part 6 but I saw you're going to poof after finishing the story, so I HAD to comment now!

I'm super enjoying this, thank you for coming and playing in the Keeperverse playground!  I'm loving this story so far ❤️❤️

• Like 2