LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorce Proceedings: Chapters 1-7 (Updated 4/7/22)

Cliffhanger???  What cliffhanger??? <<innocent whistle>>

Thank you everyone for the continued support.

Chapter 6: Cross Examination

“Whatcha lookin at?” a voice came from right behind Nick. Nick almost screamed in terror as he stumbled forward from his crouched position and attempted to turn around to find the source of voice. His hard soled feet slipped as he turned and his mittened hands failed to grab onto the bush. He ended up falling backwards his dress and petticoats flipping up into his face exposing his diaper to the stranger who had startled him.

Nick pushed the dress back down to find himself staring at another Little, about the same age as himself. He was dressed in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt with a picture of spider-man on the front. On his feet a pair of red sneakers that matched the spider-man motif. There was a clip on his shoulder and attached to it was a long string with a large pacifier on the end. And of course there was the tell tale bulge caused by a set of thick diapers that were clearly worn under the outfit.

The little looked at Nick inquisitively trying to catch his breath. “It’s just another little. Not an Amazon.” He tried to get his heart to stop pounding and convince himself he was still safe.

“Are you a sissy?” the other little asked bluntly.

“What? No!” Nick fired back realizing the absurdity of his statement given his current attire.

“You look like a Sissy.” the little continued. “Kenny’s Mommy made him a sissy last month and he’s not allowed to play kickball with us anymore.” the little stated very manner of factually.

Nick was taken back by the child like mannerisms and speech patterns of the Little. “Is this what happens to Littles here?” he thought to himself. “Still maybe he could be useful.”

“Hi,” Nick smiled. “I’m Nick and...”

The other Little cut him off and pointed. “You don’t look like a Nick. You look more like a Nicky or a Nicole.” he suggested.

“Yeah well, I’m just,” Nick tried to think, “playing dress up today and I was wonderi...”

The little cut him off again. “I’m Kyle.” He approached and put out his hand. Nick got back up to his feet and raised a mittened hand. Kyle energetically shook it.

“Hey can you help me get these things off?” Nick asked gesturing with his mittens.

“No.” responded the little, “Those are Littles mittens. Gotta be a big to take them off. Why don’t you just ask your Mommy?”

“Oh...” Nick fumbled “Yeah, she’s not here right now. She must have forgotten to take them off.”

Kyle’s eyes went wide. “You’re here without a grown up? Wow! My Mommy would never let me come to the park alone.” Kyle moved forward and lifted up the hem of Nick’s dress.

“Hey, are those FB 3s?” he asked.

Nick pushed his dress back down with his mittened hands However doing so didn’t really provide much coverage as you could still clearly see what he was wearing underneath.

“What?” Nick replied “I don’t know.... Wait. What are FB 3s” he asked.

“Your diapers. Duh. Forever Baby 3s. Jimmy says they make you pee pee dance. Do they make you pee pee dance?” the little asked with genuine enthusiasm.

“I don’t know,” Nick stammered but as he did his bladder ached again and he shifted his weight from foot to foot. Maybe they do make you do a pee pee dance he thought. Maybe that is why he felt such a strong urge to pee.

“My Mommy says that only portal littles or naughty babies need to wear Forever Babys and that I‘m a good boy so I don’t need em.” the little prattled on about his latest achievements and gold stars he had gotten for his exceptional behavior. Nick listened dumbfounded. There was no semblance of an adult in the individual before him. He walked spoke and held himself like a 3 year old would. Nick wondered if he was always like this, and never been allowed to grow up, or if some Amazon had made him like this. The thought sent shivers down his spine.

From it’s place on the ground, Flopsy spoke up interrupting Kyle’s monologue and bringing Nick back to reality. “Do you have to go potty? Wouldn’t it feel good to use your diaper?” it suggested in a most helpful tone.

Kyle looked at the toy with amazement. “What’s your bunny’s name?” he asked.

“Oh uh, Flopsy.” Nick said awkwardly picking the toy back up off the ground with both hands. He looked around uncomfortably. He had been lingering too long and needed to get moving while Cindy’s Amazon was still distracted. He had to get to safety before the ticking time bomb went off and exploded into a waiting diaper. He once again squirmed uncomfortably.

Kyle peered at Nick closely and squinted his eyes a little. “Are you a portal little?” he inquired.

“No I’m from Freewind.” Nick replied absent mindedly looking back to see if the Little family was still there. They had left their spot and Nick scanned the park desperately trying to find them again.

“What’s that?”

“Freewind? It’s an island populated with people like us. Littles. No Amazons.” Nick casually replied his focus still on searching the park.

“Oh like Little Town.” Kyle chirped.

Nick’s ears perked up. “What is Little Town?” he asked deliberately.

“It’s the place down town where all the Littles live. You know the ones who don’t have mommies or daddies yet. Mommy took me once. They make the best snow cones there!”

A Little’s community! It was just what he needed. “Tell me how to get there.” Nick demanded.

“It’s just a couple stops down the blue line,” Kyle scrunched up his face to think. “Are you sure you’re not a portal Little? Mr. Robert’s says if I ever meet a portal Little without a big person I need to tell a grown up right away.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Where can I find the blue line?” Nick asked his desperation showing. He shifted his weight from foot to foot desperate to pee. “Who is Mr. Roberts?” Nick asked looking to keep Kyle with him until he has answered all his questions. He scanned the park again this time looking for any signs of a blue line.

“Mr. Roberts! From Mr. Roberts’ Neighborhood?” Kyle said incredulously. “How can you not know who Mr. Roberts is? Everybody know who he is.”

Toward the edge of the park Nick just past the fountain and outside the park he could make out a sign for the subway with a big blue dot and an arrow pointing down the street.

“Unless,” Kyle stopped his eyes opening wide, “You ARE a portal little!”

“What? No!” Nick responded again but it was too late. Taking in a lung full of air Kyle cried out at the top of his lungs. “MOMMY!! MOMMY!! COME QUICK”

Nick looked the other direction to see one of the Amazon women perk up and begin rushing toward him and Kyle.

The time for stealth was over and all that was left was to run. Clutching the bunny tightly beneath his arm Nick took off at full speed out from behind the cover of he bushes and toward the subway sign he had spotted earlier. The thick diaper forced him to move at an uneven gate and he struggled to keep his footing.

Several seconds later Nick glanced behind himself to see the giant woman now standing next to Kyle outside the entrance to his secret path. He could see them talking. Kyle was gesturing wildly but the woman seemed unmoved. Reaching down she grabbed the Little’s ear and started to guide him back to their picnic area.

That was too close Nick thought to himself as he slowed his pace. He continued to watch Kyle get dragged over away from him. Nick was almost to the fountain now. Just a little further and Little Town here I come.

The fountain bubbled happily as Nick approached but while the sound may have been nice to most people it only served to drive Nick’s bladder into spasm. Nick stopped and tried to grip himself through his diaper. He had to go so bad. If he could just go a little it would relieve the pressure and then he could make it to the subway.

Relaxing a bit he closed his eyes and let go, just a spurt and then clenched hard stopping the flow. It was only a second but it felt so good. He could feel the soft padding absorb the liquid and expand back in to him just a bit. It took all of his concentration and control to stop that flow and not flood his diaper.

He sighed at the slight relief it offered him. He had to admit the diaper felt kind of nice as the slightly wet padding worked to seemingly envelop his member into it’s own warm wet little pocket. He wasn’t expecting that.

The soft feminine voice that then said “Well hello there pretty.” was also unexpected.

End Chapter 6

Chapter 7 coming later this week.

• Like 11
  • LilKevin changed the title to Divorce Proceedings: Chapters 1-6 (Updated 4/4/22)

Please don’t be an Amazon, please be a Little that can help him or an Amazon that would help him get revenge on his wife. This can’t be the end of the road. 

Another great cliffhanger…lol! Interesting how Kyle is getting in trouble and that might not bode well later. The new feminine voice sounds very interesting!

Chapter 7: Judgment for the defendant

Nick wheeled around on his heels to face the voice and found himself starting directly at the crotch of a pair of woman’s jeans. Moving his gaze upwards his eyes worked their way up to the soft cotton top that covered full breasts. His eyes continued their journey to rest staring directly into the deep blue eyes of an Amazon woman looking down on him.

She was very pretty to Nick’s eyes and his gaze lingered. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up in a loose bun behind her head. She had light makeup on and fresh clean smell that hit Nick squarely in the face. She was smiling down at him sweetly. How could someone that sweet looking be dangerous?

A contented sigh came out of Nick’s lips as he continued to take in the large woman before him. His mind was a jumble of fear and arousal and he stared at her like a deer in headlights for what felt like hours. She had a countenance that was just so warm about her. Warm and... wet? Oh no. It was only now that Nick realized that in his shock and awe his bladder had seized the opportunity and was once again releasing into his diaper.

A look of panic hit his face as he took a step back. This time he couldn’t stop it. He went to grab his crotch but quickly stopped himself. That would be a dead giveaway but maybe if he just acted normal he could hide it. Hide it long enough to get away. The subway was just so close.

The thirsty padding happily absorbed the liquid and once again began to puff out and expand around Nick’s middle and between his legs. His member seemed to become more deeply enveloped in the pocket that had formed around him and it caressed him gently as he moved.

“Are you OK sweet girl?” the woman asked in that soft sugary voice again.

Nick stuttered a response. “I’m f-f-fine.” he said unconvincingly. He remembered the note pinned to his chest and made sure that Flopsy was still positioned to cover it from view.

“My name is Amber,” the woman said continuing to use that sweet honey voice trying not to startle the Little any more than she already had. “Where is your Mommy or Daddy?” she asked looking around to see if there was anyone who appeared to be looking for Nick but seeing no one paying any particular attention.

Nick couldn’t think of an answer. so he simply shook his head no. The flow from his bladder was finally trickling to a stop. He could feel the wetness spreading out around his diaper and he fidgeted uncomfortably.

“You don’t know where they are?” Amber asked stepping closer to Nick. Causing Nick to go take another step back preparing himself to run again.

But this step had an unexpected side effect. As the diaper shifted with his movement the pocket that now enveloped his little member shifted from a soft caress to an arousing stroke. Nick’s eyes shot wide open at the unexpected pleasure and the wetness spread further in his diaper.

“I’m not going to hurt you princess,” the woman said as Nick backed away. She then noticed Nick’s change of expression. “Are you SURE you are alright sweetie?” she asked taking another step forward.

Nick matched her step only to once again be hit with the continuing stimulation to his now rapidly stiffening member. It felt so good and the sensations combined with his adrenaline had him already hard and throbbing inside the wet and slippery pocket. Nick nodded his head stupidly at the Amazon’s question his breathing quickening.

Flopsy emitted a short celebratory fanfare. “What a good baby you are! Here’s your reward!” it said in its cheerful electronic voice. With that Nick felt the inside of his diaper jump to life as the pocket that was enveloping his member began to vibrate and pulse. Nick’s initial look of shock was immediately replaced with a soft involuntary moan as the sensation pulsed through his entire body.

The Amazon looked surprised at first as Nick started to tremble before her, his eyes closing and his mouth slightly agape. She then smiled knowingly. She had heard about the new trend in training diapers before but never really seen one in action. “Oh you must be getting a special reward aren’t you?” she asked and began to approach a seemingly paralyzed Nick.

Unlike before Nick could not match her steps away. The vibrations in his diaper had brought him quickly to a peak. His knees weakened as the sensations overtook his body. He knew he should run but he couldn’t get his feet to respond. He stared up at the giant woman as she pulled close to him and took up his entire field of view. He inhaled her scent deeply and stared into her eyes as he was brought closer and closer to the edge.

“Does it feel nice sweetie?” the Amazon asked and she crouched down to look Nick squarely in the face now. Nick could only nod yes. He remembered the words of the other little. That the diaper would make him pee pee dance, only he didn’t mean make him do the pee pee dance. He meant make his actual pee pee dance.

And dance it did. Nick felt himself leaking precum as his member throbbed and ached for release. He was trying to hold back but he knew the battle was futile. He was going to cum, right here in front of everyone. His face flushed red with embarrassment but it did nothing to soften his dripping peepee. His knees were so weak now he could barely stand. He moved his padded hands down to the crotch of his tormenting diaper allowing Flopsy to fall casually to the ground.

With the toy out of the way Amber could now see the note pinned to Nick’s dress. It only took a few seconds of reading for her to learn all she needed to know, She got all glassy eyed and her head turned softly to the side. “Oh honey.” She said in a tone of genuine sympathy. “You poor baby.”

Nick shuddered as he teetered on the edge of climax. The Amazon reached out and brushed her hand gently over the trembling Little’s cheek. Her touch was so soft, so loving. He instinctively nuzzled his face back toward her hand. His eyes closed and another happy moan escaped his lips.

“It’s OK baby. Mommy is here now.”

With that she reached down and put her hands under Nick’s arms. He shuddered and squirmed as she lifted him his feet kicking uselessly in the air behind him. The extra movements were translated directly to his over stimulated member. Amber placed Nick against her shoulder she cupped her hand under his bottom to hold him tightly against her body.

Nick squirmed and whimpered as he was pressed into the woman’s chest his head resting against her shoulder. His breathing was heavy as he pressed his hands against her body trying to separate himself but Amber barely seemed to notice his effort. There was no place for him to go. Nothing more he could do. All that was left was for him to surrender. His entire body tensed up as if winding up for the inevitable. With the hand under his bottom Amber gave his diaper a few loving pats. “There there. Just let it all out baby.”

The pats on his diapered bottom sent seemingly electric shockwaves up his body. It was all too much and Nick began to climax into the waiting diaper. He cried out and spasmed as he buried his face into her shoulder to muffle his cries. His hands clenched and unclenched in his mittens unable to grab onto Amber’s blouse. She held him tightly and rocked him gently from side to side as the baby enjoyed her reward.

With each pulse Nick felt more of his strength leaving his body and with it went all the stress of the day. The diaper continued to throb, milking Nicks member, drawing out the experience. He felt himself sinking deeper and deeper into Amber’s embrace as a feeling of blissful helplessness washed over him. He inhaled deeply taking in the sweet fresh scent of her. It was intoxicating.

Amber patiently waited for the baby to finish. The diaper continued to buzz softly and Nick jumped as aftershocks continued to emit from his now over sensitive member. He began to cry into her shoulder and real tears poured out as his body tried to find some way to respond to the over stimulation.

After a minute of tears the diaper finally came to a rest. Nick’s body unclenched itself and he collapsed into Amber’s body. Amber bent at the knees to reach down and retrieve the toy. The slight shift caused Nick to slip inside the diaper pocket and elicited a squeak.

“We can’t leave this little guy behind can we Nicky?” She stood up and repositioned Nick on her shoulder drawing out another squeak. Nick was too spent to respond. She positioned the toy under Nick’s arm and he clutched it tightly. He was pawing at her blouse with his mittened hand and eventually his head came to rest nuzzled on her chest. He listened to the soothing pulse of her heartbeat.

As Amber started to carry Nick back into the park, she began to hum a sweet lullaby to him. She determined right then and there that she would be the best Mommy her little sissy could ever hope for. Her mind was filled with visions of cribs, and pretty dresses, high chairs and bottles and dolls and everything else she would need to properly care for her baby.

As for Nick, there would be a time for him to try and figure out his next move but for now he closed his eyes and let himself sink into the warm afterglow. Flopsy spoke, it’s voice muffled by Nick’s embrace, “Good babies get rewarded.”

End Chapter 7

End Volume 1

So this brings me to the end of my original vision.  I've had some thoughts on where to go from here but have not committed anything to paper yet.  There is more of this story to tell, I just need to figure out how to tell it.  I'm not sure if I will continue this thread or start a sequel.

Thank you all for reading and sharing this journey with me.  I appreciate all the comments, and hopefully it won't be another 20 years before I write another story.

Stay Dry everybody.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7
  • LilKevin changed the title to Divorce Proceedings: Chapters 1-7 (Updated 4/7/22)

As a continuation you could have his new Amazon mommy find out who he is, then using lawer's claims his divorce settlement from the naughty little girl and her equally naughty pretend boyfriend.

• Thanks 1

Great story. I bet she’d be the kind of mommy that would get back at the people that abandoned the little in the street at night once she hears what happened to him

• Thanks 1

I am unconcerned where you continue - this thread or a new one…just please continue! Great setting for follow up! Great job with the update 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is not the typical story I'm into, but holy goodness that last chapter was incredible. The whole story is good throughout, but the buildup to the payoff is exquisite. 

On 4/7/2022 at 3:49 PM, LilKevin said:

With each pulse Nick felt more of his strength leaving his body and with it went all the stress of the day. The diaper continued to throb, milking Nicks member, drawing out the experience. He felt himself sinking deeper and deeper into Amber’s embrace as a feeling of blissful helplessness washed over him. He inhaled deeply taking in the sweet fresh scent of her. It was intoxicating.

Super love this paragraph, because it's not just a physical release, but the small details of all sensory inputs firing at once, intermingled with mounting arousal and emotional boilover... whew ?

If we are so lucky, I can't wait to read more about Nickie and Flopsy's new adventures. But otherwise, thanks for sharing. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...